• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Real Corrin game plan:

1. Pick Male Corrin or you could just not
2. Run away and spam moves that make Corrin make noises
3. Opponent forfeits because Corrin's voice is cancer
4. EZ money

We all know the real reason SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 eats up Corn. :secretkpop:

Bayonetta wins for similar reasons. You just have to win by not hitting her :secretkpop:
excuse u

corrin doesn't even have a male form, she is only female

mayonetta is garbage and trash and broken and gross and AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH and cancer

but my bae corn makes sounds similar to those from female tennis players which damages opponents psychologically. after being so traumatized, i can clean up the messT with zelda and win

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I have a tendency to use the ugliest alts for characters.
Pink MK, Jeannetta, Green Corn, Green Zelda (granted all of Zelda alts are top tier so the ugliest Zelda alt is better than most characters alts) ect.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tfw green Zelda is the prettiest brunette Zelda and green Corrin is the best male palette

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Did you just imply that I have bad tastes?
No?

Green is the best brunette Zelda.
Green is the best male Corrin.

I really can't simplify it more for you.

I'm praying for you if you really think green Zelda is her ugliest palette.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Seriously, who told you about college Ike?
Was it greening? I will cut him!

Anyway, the results are in!

I guess I'll be college Ike from now on!

......even though I can't even find a picture of him........ This is frustrating.

Rizen

Smash Legend
snicker
View attachment 96121

frame 6 dtilt, it's not crazy. super negative on shield (higher -20s). and unlike everything else he has it can't be spaced. don't really compare your characters ground frame data to :4dedede:. You'll always lose, he's about range not speed. and I'm talking both FAFs and first hitbox, he'll give you a good run for you money in the air too

and you didn't provide a good reason to not get a faster dtilt. I personally would like to space around the dtilt by a lot
even If I got punished for it more. hell I'd enjoy to play against a link with a frame 5 nair/dtilt a lot more. I personally despise grounded moves that reset neutral in smash 4.

always here late night, I go to bed super early or a take a nap and get up around at this time. usually earlier though :secretkpop:
EODM07 EODM07 seems to have gotten here before me today though
but this is prime time for me though
View attachment 96119
A faster Dtilt would be fine but Link needs something faster than frame 7 for a gtfo move. Dtilt, jab whatever. The fact that DDD has a faster ground game than Link is sad, and start up frames are important. Also DDD is a bad character, compare Link to someone viable like Cloud and jab looks even more ridiculously bad. Even long reach Shulk has a frame 4 jab iirc (edit frame 5, my bad).

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Shulk's jab comes out on frame 5.

Also, Bayonetta's fastest normal is frame 7. However, she does have frame 4 Witch Twist.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
The fact that DDD has a faster ground game than Link is sad, and start up frames are important.
no it's not faster. fastest option should never denote faster ground game ever. start up frame are cute, but moves are impacted by everything about them. angles, hit boxes, faf, sweet spots, active frames, knock back.

here's a few first hitbox and FAFs if you didn't believe me D is slower on ground
Jab 1 7-8 28
Jab 2 6-7 21
Dash Attack 20-23 57
Ftilt 15-19 38
Utilt 8-12 36
Dtilt 11-12 29

Jab 1 10-11 38
Jab 2 11-12 28
Dash Attack 26-27 67
Ftilt 12-21 49
Utilt 9-15 44
Dtilt 6-8 38

I'm not ranting with you anymore
smh

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
You guys talked about Corrin without me. I'm sad because that Fsmash Graah is pretty cute on the girl, even if everything else about her voice is questionable.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
You guys talked about Corrin without me. I'm sad because that Fsmash Graah is pretty cute on the girl, even if everything else about her voice is questionable.
who's corrin?

... So... There's video evidence Smash 4 can be modded? Shulk with little to no landing lag looks terrifying.

Edit: Ooo! There's one for Zelda: https://youtu.be/Fu11lBHtkWA.
there has been for a while, someone programmed in wavedashing of all things
First one I saw was Marth with grab range of a side ways 8 thing

edit note: I'm not sure how for the modding can go at this point

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
there has been for a while, someone programmed in wavedashing of all things
First one I saw was Marth with grab range of a side ways 8 thing

edit note: I'm not sure how for the modding can go at this point
Really? Yeah, I don't expect modding will go far unless it's a side event or something. Also, of all things, the side had to put back Falco's auto-cancel Blaster... Can't Falco just have low recovery or something? Speaking of Marth, this is hilarious: https://youtu.be/EhvikofVzuU. Modded Marth's Fair makes Sheik's Fair look like Ganondorf's Fair in speed.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I'm pretty sure it's gone far enough to swap characterogherssets. I've seen images of Longchu returned and a few others.
oh really, I've truly been out of the community for a while then

Rizen

Smash Legend
no it's not faster. fastest option should never denote faster ground game ever. start up frame are cute, but moves are impacted by everything about them. angles, hit boxes, faf, sweet spots, active frames, knock back.
You don't seem to realize what gtfo moves are. MK's Fsmash has good frame data despite starting slow but you can't use it right after landing or when the opponent's in your face. Fortunately MK has other fast starting moves for those situations. IMO every character deserves no later than frame 5 for at least 1 of their attacks as a gtfo thing. ZSS has a frame 1 jab for pete sake.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Now I need sassy Bayonetta poses with black dress Zelda

That Dsmash on ha though :secretkpop:

Just imagine a GIF of her with Bayo's walk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom