• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
About the Obama lying thing, I'm not saying he always tells the truth but the big "lies" I always hear about aren't really lies.
"Obama promised you could keep your healthcare" but that misquotes him. This explains it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLo8ec8z6y8
"Obama promised to close Guantanamo Bay military prison but didn't". Well he tried but Republicans blocked him. And now he's trying again and being blocked again.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-republicans-rejoin-fight-over-closing-guantanamo-203246133.html

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think Bayonetta was the first character that I stopped playing after looking at the frame data and specs when it came to airdodges and spotdodge LOL. Like, frame 1 Bat Within? I thought it wasn't crazy at first but now it's like...oh no. I feel like I'm cheatin'. It's just a me thing, I'm proud of her players achieving early results and stuff!

Time to go back to anime and PHDs
Goddammit, every time I quickly scroll down and see your avatar, I think it's Radical Larry and then I remember you have an avatar of Mettaton too. I scroll by and I'm like, "Aw ****, how'd he get here and why is he here of all places?", and then I scroll back up: "Oh, it's just TTTTTsd."

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Goddammit, every time I quickly scroll down and see your avatar, I think it's Radical Larry and then I remember you have an avatar of Mettaton too. I scroll by and I'm like, "Aw ****, how'd he get here and why is he here of all places?", and then I scroll back up: "Oh, it's just TTTTTsd."
Am I not radical enough for you?

:4link:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
You'll regret not encouraging my embrace of self like this.

I have become what I have desired for so long.
You've desired to be a

:colorful: FABULOUS :colorful:

robot with a corner on the market in everything in hotland?

Regarding Bat Within, it's not broken, it's just... stupid. Kind of like Charizard's super armor and blatant rage abuse (count Lucario in for the latter, too). It's putting a quick fix on the character's weak points and letting cheese carry the character instead of actually making the character good. Bat Within is similar, it's giving Bayonetta a real advantage in most situations against most characters. The difference here is that Bayonetta is a LOT scarier when optimized than Charizard because she has better options and would likely be good WITHOUT Bat Within. Charizard without his Super Armor/cheese UThrow, though? Good luck landing from juggles.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
You grew boobs?

edit, wow double :4greninja:ed.
No I have dedicated myself to advancing Link's metagame. Prepare for my rushdown Hylian style.

This will last. (I have to do it for one month before I can namechange so if I complain vicariously about Link you'll know whyyyy)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
No I have dedicated myself to advancing Link's metagame. Prepare for my rushdown Hylian style.

This will last. (I have to do it for one month before I can namechange so if I complain vicariously about Link you'll know whyyyy)
For the record, I bear no responsibility for TTTTTsd's tag change. It was all done of his own accord. :p

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
We already have a name for that; it's called For Glory style :p Anyway I can play some games if you want to train.
I appreciate the offer but I will forge my strength later as I have a mid-term tomorrow and I really can't today. I'm booked Thursday and Friday too but next week would be fine.

This will be one month of Link and probably one month of ******** about Link's design choices. Ho hum.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Late reply, I just remembered this.
On another topic, after seeing parts of the last CCI thread ZeRo gets a lot of hate from smashers. I don't know him very well but it seems unjustified.
only semi justified as far as i can tell. ZeRo has the ego fitting for the undisputed best smash 4 player. Combine that with the underdog mentality and the elitist things that come out of his mouth it's easy to see why he's so hated.

If it wasn't for the fact he's actually pretty nice when he isn't doing inflammatory things he would be the smash 4 villain

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I should do one of those for Pokémon Picross. I want to know whose "brilliant" idea it was to have two limiting mechanics on a puzzle game. And then have a mode with new objectives but no bonus picrites, essentially making it a waste of picrites.

TTTTTsd TTTTTsd remember you can use Ganon, Samus, and possibly Toon Link if you get bored with Link.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Searched for some others, saw this:

And my reaction was just

First of all

How dare you

Alternatively:

...I should really play Undertale.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I just wanna say, fighting against Corrin has become one of my least favourite match ups as Zelda. x_x;

I have grown to hate the hot poker and stripper pole kick. It just gets so exhausting to deal with the massive range. But patience is a virtue... (and maybe after like, 30+ matches against this Corrin I was getting a bit tired haha).

At the very least, if you time it properly you can totally gimp Corrin out of his Up-B with a Dair trade (which definitely works out for you!)

It's still pretty frustrating though, whew.

(Also, hey ladies.)

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Any possible interest I might've had in Undertale was killed by Temmie.
I have the game bought, I just need to sit down and play it. The less you know about it going in the better, unfortunately I've had pretty much all the story spoiled (but there's always something to be had in actually playing the game).

It honestly sounds like a really well-put-together game that deconstructs a ton of video game mechanics/conventions and I'm a sucker for that (IIRC the tagline is roughly "the friendly RPG where no one has to die").

I think this video is the first thing from Undertake that truly amused me:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Woah it's actually empty in here.... that is actually scary as ****.

Then again i never really visit here, let alone @ 1:30 in the morning.

Drank too much black tea earlier and now i can't sleep and am bored. :I

---
W-who am i talking to...

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm stealthy. You never know when I'm here.

Lavani is the same way, right Lavani?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just doing some of my University work today, and gonna watch the VGBC Stream of Sm4sh as well. I'll get to cleaning my room tomorrow, since I don't feel motivated today. Plus I want to get as much University work done. :V

Also. I looked on Kuroganehammer. And god dammit, the Corrin & Bayonetta icons. :secretkpop:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
snicker
heh.png

frame 6 dtilt, it's not crazy. super negative on shield (higher -20s). and unlike everything else he has it can't be spaced. don't really compare your characters ground frame data to :4dedede:. You'll always lose, he's about range not speed. and I'm talking both FAFs and first hitbox, he'll give you a good run for you money in the air too

and you didn't provide a good reason to not get a faster dtilt. I personally would like to space around the dtilt by a lot
even If I got punished for it more. hell I'd enjoy to play against a link with a frame 5 nair/dtilt a lot more. I personally despise grounded moves that reset neutral in smash 4.
W-who am i talking to...
always here late night, I go to bed super early or a take a nap and get up around at this time. usually earlier though :secretkpop:
EODM07 EODM07 seems to have gotten here before me today though
but this is prime time for me though
peaceful.png

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I played through some of the Undertale Demo

Is Flowey Satan or something? Jesus Christ!

:150:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
that pun just killed my soul

this social killed my soul
Irrelevant, your soul was erased. You can thank BJNumbers for her purification
ALL HAIL THE RED PRIESTESS IN ALL OF HER BEAUTY
Welp. A new Pokemon got confirmed in CoroCoro.

http://www.serebii.net/

It looks like a Grass/Bug type named Magiana. Gen 7 confirmed? :secretkpop:
silhouette
NICE MEME

WHY IS TTTTTsd TTTTTsd 's MAIN LINK???
to join the community that complains and cries about how bad their character is more then any other group. Although samus mains might give them a run for their money

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

to join the community that complains and cries about how bad their character is more then any other group. Although samus mains might give them a run for their money
I'd also say the Dedede boards but they're just mostly a wasteland save for like 3 or 4 other people.

Also the Mii boards are top kek

"#FREEMII"
"HELICOPTER KICK IS BALANCED"

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I'd also say the Dedede boards but they're just mostly a wasteland save for like 3 or 4 other people.
they aint that bad, but it comes down to how much you accept the character for what it is. I will admit there are a couple D3 mains that need to chill. but the amount of character devotion to something they think is trash is pretty heavy for the :4link::4samus: boards

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Alternatively, you could be the Rosa community where they think their character is like mid tier.

Top Bottom