• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
gorls i just did a 81% combo on fox as Mayonetta omg she's so tasty

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
jeanne mayonetta compliments rugby shirt villager so well <3

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
On the subject, I still wish they never gave Jeanne the pixie cut or the Leia hair (in flashbacks). they look kinda awful.

Bayo 2 Jeanne is actually an amazing design.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
On the subject, I still wish they never gave Jeanne the pixie cut or the Leia hair (in flashbacks). they look kinda awful.

Bayo 2 Jeanne is actually an amazing design.
It took me while to get used to bayo 1 jeanne and when i did is saw bayo 2 jeanne and had to get used to that.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I need to remember Witch Twist OoS is a thing. I set one of my shoulder buttons to shield so I can do it easier without tap jump.

I also set c-stick to special so I can do downwards After Burner Kick easier and faster.

Bayonetta is going to screw over all my muscle memory lol

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I need to remember Witch Twist OoS is a thing. I set one of my shoulder buttons to shield so I can do it easier without tap jump.

I also set c-stick to special so I can do downwards After Burner Kick easier and faster.

Bayonetta is going to screw over all my muscle memory lol
not going to lie OOS witch twist somehow managed to exceed my suposedly high expectations of it

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I can't get the timing/spacing right for ABK>jump>WT and I have no idea why. It's really bothering me.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
For some reason OOS WT is messing with my jump input I'll have to practice combo variations for this flaw

wiiiitch tiem???? moar like... ***** time aksfjalslkfjaks
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Also:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
HNI_0013.JPG

Can we talk about the cluster**** of colors this image has?

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
can we also talk about how Bayo jab is fairly outclassed by ftilt against anyone who isn't a super fastfaller

which is incredibly disappointing, may I add. I needed more ora ora on badass women in my life. Stone Ocean cut deep into my soul.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
can we also talk about how Bayo jab is fairly outclassed by ftilt against anyone who isn't a super fastfaller

which is incredibly disappointing, may I add. I needed more ora ora on badass women in my life.
gorl, jab combo deals 20% if you bullet art the infinite the enemy almost never gets out before you finish and you can just hold the infinite until it ends.

f-tilt is pretty seet though even if it is slower

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
gorl, jab combo deals 20% if you bullet art the infinite the enemy almost never gets out before you finish and you can just hold the infinite until it ends.

Meanwhile Ftilt can combo into the ol' UpB > SideB > SideB > possible UAir/BAir combo at low to mid percent.

Also Ftilt is Brawl snake

BAN•BAYONETTA•FTILT

why can't that be Zelda's Ftilt, instead our frame 12 Ftilt has the honor of allegedly beating out Cloud's aerials.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And here I am sitting here questioning life as Falco's jab continues to embarrass itself... I swear to Hylia that Corrin managed to Counter Surge during its transition from jab 2 to rapid jab despite that I was going for a full jab combo! I'd rather have Bayleef's frame 9 jab, Shulk's "bad" jab - it's really not that bad, but it really shouldn't be frame 5 when Cloud's sidekick jab is frame 4 -, or even a single-hit, frame 5 jab which they could easily do by making his rapid jab finisher the only move that comes out for his jab. It'll need some adjustments to its total frames, though...

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Um. Bullet art the infinite?

I'm kinda bad with Bayo terminology. Is it just holding A?

Also, the Dair spike is her foot or calf/foot?

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Speaking of jabs, I'm starting to get pretty jealous of Marth's. Low to mid percent combos don't matter when you can't kill.

Fuj¡netta 2

Banned via Warnings
Meanwhile Ftilt can combo into the ol' UpB > SideB > SideB > possible UAir/BAir combo at low to mid percent?

BAN•BAYONETTA•FTILT

why can't that be Zelda's Ftilt, instead our frame 12 Ftilt has the honor of allegedly beating out Cloud's aerials.

Omg does anyone remember in the brawl days when the good sis Ed claimed Zelda's f tilt beat out Marth's aerials.

M E S S!

Also someone posted this in regards to Palutena not getting buffed.

I'm starting to think that Zelda is surpassing Palutena at this rate. At least she's getting buffed

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
so how long till the mods get fujin this time
I feel like i get more imaginative with how the mods ban him each consecutive time

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW your Zelda had to carry you because Corrin wasn't winning games lmaooo

Got 7th in a weekly tourney I hosted at my university. Did a Corrin ditto with Firefly (5th on the PR and best Yoshi in Canada) and it was super fun! My Zelda only lost once therefruit she should be BANNED like Fuujin :secretkpop:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Man, fighting spammy Zeldas on for glory a couple of times. Hilarity. Up b you say? Witch time! Works a bit too well. Bless them. Anyway....
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's ever-

Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Something is off with this pic. :secretkpop:

But anyway, I had a phonecall from my Tutor today who introduced herself to me, and I introduced myself on the University Introduction Thread, so I'm looking forward to more of the course. Even though I started late because of my damn cold. :V

And the weather has just been horrendous today. Got completely soaked through when doing the rounds today, so I had to change my clothes and have a shower so I don't end up feeling worse.

Also, why is it that the Afterburner theme is so good!? D:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
the localization doesn't exist ok

WEEV GAT TRUBBEL
I like how people are adamant that certain localizations are bad when I'm fairly sure that's just because most of us can't understand Japanese and if we did we'd see that their versions would be just as campy and ridiculous.

gorls i just did a 81% combo on fox as Mayonetta omg she's so tasty
You just think she's tasty because you don't know what combos are from playing Villager :lick:

Real talk though, Bayonetta is weird. Good but weird. Not planning on learning her though. I am curious how to do two aerial Afterburner Kicks however. I've done it on accident but can't replicate it.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
you have to hit the opponent with the first ABK to be able to do a second. It's pretty disappointing because it means you can't use both kicks for recovery purposes.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
ZSS's and Sheik's UpB got nerfed bless mustard ego soccer guy

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Meanwhile Ftilt can combo into the ol' UpB > SideB > SideB > possible UAir/BAir combo at low to mid percent.

BAN•BAYONETTA•FTILT

I've yet to land f-tilt into WT tho
Um. Bullet art the infinite?

I'm kinda bad with Bayo terminology. Is it just holding A?

Also, the Dair spike is her foot or calf/foot?
yea it's holding a during the infinite you coulld mash it but mayo doesn't do bullet arts for extra damage

Top Bottom