• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
idk why people hate on pdp so much, if you don't like it then whatever who cares.
although i suppose i haven't seen pewd haters in a while
for a youtuber i are nothing for he always seems to get all the hate

learning to play gg xrd, I'm really bad at traditional fighters

why?
who the hey even plays smash 3ds?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So like, with this patch secretly buffing Zelda's final smash, now she's broken in FFAs too.

No one can escape her banworthy brokenness.

BAN•ZELDA

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
one time I wrote a full presentation on the different types of lamps, how they have birth, how sexy they are and how their society functions

it ws gr8

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbh I wish I wasn't such a grammar buff because it kills me on the inside every time I see someone confuse homophones.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
tbh I wish I wasn't such a grammar buff because it kills me on the inside every time I see someone confuse homophones.
Your two up-tight. Their is nothing wrong with bad grammar. Its readable, sea? They'res not like to cats going too dye if I don't type good. There problems are less about spelling and more about eating. :p

Context: I had to go grocery shopping and left right after I posted the post above Spritzee's.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Your two up-tight. Their is nothing wrong with bad grammar. Its readable, sea? They'res not like to cats going too dye if I don't type good. There problems are less about spelling and more about eating.

Well you'll get draggeT for speaking like that here.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Your two up-tight. Their is nothing wrong with bad grammar. Its readable, sea? They'res not like to cats going too dye if I don't type good. There problems are less about spelling and more about eating. :p

Context: I had to go grocery shopping and left right after I posted the post above Spritzee's.
image.jpeg

See you in hell, sisT :secretkpop:

Rizen

Smash Legend
On the far right, that's the kind of wrist brace I had. Wouldn't recommend them if you have big hands. They say 'all sizes' but I ended up having to cut parts with scizors so it didn't smush my hand weird.

Someone who gets creamed in tournaments claimed he beat ZeRo in a MM with Link. Hey guys, if I told you I was the first man on the moon would you sub my youtube channel and do my laundry?

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I've been really depressed lately, family with cancer and ****. So I probably won't post much for a while.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was expecting to like Bayo but I really don't

on the other hand I'm growing rather fond of chainsaw dragon-chan

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I like Bayonetta but getting used to her movement (things like her awful roll) and combos is going to take a long time to me.

I appreciate Greninja's mobility even more now because oh my god his movement feels so much smoother than Bayo's.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I was expecting to like Bayo but I really don't

on the other hand I'm growing rather fond of chainsaw dragon-chan
They should give Bayonetta a chainsaw. Reference from the game.

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
The only thing I don't like about the dragon is that mobility. This air speed is disgusting. Maybe I'm too used to Rocket Roy.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So I was playing with friends online and then this happened.
The fact that we couldn't communicate in any way so this was unplanned makes it even better.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dayum, Bayonetta edgeguards the hell out of Little Mac. Most characters just gimp him with one aerial, but Bayonetta takes this a bit further by comboing him into the blast zone with Fair. Sheik ain't got nothing on Bayonetta's Fair. :p

Top Bottom