• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Man, I hope daddy sakurai does the right thing and nerf sheik. :(

I swear, it'd be the biggest slap in the face for them to let sheik hog the toys considering how quick greninja's fate was.

They have mostly undone the nerfs over the course of like a year, but still.

:150:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I finally made the change back to Emerald Smashboards. This is going to take some getting used to.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
You're Kyo, and you're the chill BBR person with the pretty purple fonts, and I remember you liking MK. And I approve of the Espeon~ How've you been?
did not cheat and look at your nnid xP
♥
Cheat or not, it's good to know you still remember the old crew.
Oh, and last year when I saw a "Mocha" at EVO's Top 32 I thought of you and almost cheered for the TX girl until someone texted me "no, it was a NorCal Sonic"
:196:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
♥
Cheat or not, it's good to know you still remember the old crew.
Oh, and last year when I saw a "Mocha" at EVO's Top 32 I thought of you and almost cheered for the TX girl until someone texted me "no, it was a NorCal Sonic"
:196:
That's like, instant heartbreak. It's why you gotta rally for the really crazy unique usernames!

But yeah nice to see you back Mocha Mocha I'm glad you've been doing well. Hit me up if you want like, online games or stuff. I'm pretty open to stuff like that and I need all the practice I can get cuz I suck.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
However Mocha Mocha .
Perhaps in another realm, you may find a Lozjam of that fortitude wherean he is not converted into evil. Unfortunately, darkness cannot grasp him there. He is what you speak of.
Do not fear, my friend, I shall save you. I shall save them all.

Thanks again everyone. I'll probably just be lurking from time to time~

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I will officially drop Zelda if no buffs come her way. She is not viable at all and if she isn't buffed again, she'll even be worse. I don't know if I can handle playing her anymore.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I will officially drop Zelda if no buffs come her way. She is not viable at all and if she isn't buffed again, she'll even be worse. I don't know if I can handle playing her anymore.
Just play Wii Fit or Peach or one of the Pits. Those are 3 chars I remember you using before who are all infinitely better anyways. Wii Fit is usually super underrated and Peach and Pits are solid af.

I don't think Zelda's getting anything massive, she's just destined to be dawurst, I think.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I really, really want Falco to be severely nerfed in this patch. Not nerfed like the removal of his Fair landing hit which is pretty stupid, but I mean nerfed so hard that it's unanimously agreed he's worse than Zelda type of nerf and the Smashboards tier list is updated within a day of the patch to reflect that. Why? 'Cause I want to see the **** storm that happens. :p

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

Don't say we didn't warn ya gorl :mad088:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
FOW made a tier list, and didn't put Zelda in the royal throne of the holy basement

I blame @|ven|

We should BAN•VEN

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I just remembered, I need to tell you guys about the tourney!

So... Zelda wasn't doing so hot. Every match I chose her in bracket I lost (except in friendlies, where she wrecked). Apparently everyone in state likes to play the top tier matchups (and some mid) that are worse than others for her. Because of this, I had to switch to ZSS for a chance... :secretkpop:.

Singles wasn't too hot for me, I managed to lose every set due to a premature SD. I have no idea what happened, tournaments are the only time I SD (otherwise never will I ever). However, I did continue my "3rd place only" Doubles placing. My partner is another Lucas player (my former was), so naturally we worked well together.

I also fought the top player in the state, and got complimented on my ZSS despite the fact that I've only been using her for a month. He was also somewhat impressed with my Zelda, because he didn't know platform/ledge canceling was really a thing with her. He also stated that he didn't know the matchup well, but as we were fighting he said he figured it out easily (seeing how flawed she is in general).

That's it for this time, I'll hopefully be entering more tourneys soon, I'll let you guys know. Unless Zelda gets any buffs in the future, or I magically get better with her, I don't think she'll be appearing too much except for trolling purposes. I think I'll probably be able to enter online tourneys as Zelda for sure, but locally ZSS (or maybe Bayonetta) seems like the way to go. I'd really like to get Zelda banned for being good, but instead it seems she'll get banned for being... Not good. :crying:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Speaking of Rosalinda cultists... Macchi, you'll be seeing this soon.
However, there are two characters I really have trouble with. Freaking Mario and Fox.

I absolutely HATE how Mario uses Rosalina in his Back Throw to instantly knock Luma out of the stage. It's so unfair that Rosalina becomes a huge hitbox and that it hits so hard. I just decided to separate Rosalina from Luma completely when fighting Mario to avoid this situation, but that's not all that causes me trouble about Mario. His Down Aerial has pretty much inexistent landing lag and he can instantly connect it with Down Smash or Dash Attack, further killing Luma AGAIN. Any tips to fight Mario?

With Fox, I have the same problem. I hate how easily the thing can connect attacks because of how ridiculously low their ending lag is (with some exceptions, of course). Down Aerial + Down Smash is a combo I seldom manage to avoid because of how ridiculously fast it is. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I hope everyone drops Zelda but me so I can be the best Zelda.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I thought you played Ike and Sonic... >_>

Don't remind me about the "weight" incident when Smash 4 was released... Mario Kart heavyweights...
I've been a Zelda main since release pretty much. Definitely for as long as I've been on the site. Only low life scrubs come into the social w/o maining the one true princessT! :secretkpop:

I picked up Ike like 8(?) months ago. And I dropped Sonic like 4 or 5 months ago.

Top Bottom