• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So sisseseses(?)! What're y'all doing to pass the time? I'm watching Miraculous Ladybug. It's a cute animation with a magical bug powered girl and a magical cat-powered boy. Kinda feels like Sailor Moon, except the main character doesn't constantly need to be saved and there aren't unnecessary billions of other fillers... I mean characters.
:secretkpop:

just wait till you finish the game, if it didn't seem contrived before it hits a whole new level of bad writing

I really don't expect much story wise from a scifi settings anymore, but they could have at least tried
To to be fair, the whole point of this game is to find the life hold and nothing more. Although, it also seems like Xeno-integration and safely settling are huge goals too. Thus making the missions have more purpose (and amazing writing) than the main story. The final part is a shameless connector for the inevitable sequel which will be more about Mira and maybe other Project Exodus Ships getting sucked into Mira's weird lil pocket dimension.

BCUZ DERE'S SUMTHIN BOUT DIS PLANET! Just roll with it sis. After all, Smash Zelda's team totally wrote XCX's main story, so we all know it makes sense and is great.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Since with the release date of Corrin & Bayo being 5pm PST. I think I'll just buy them tomorrow moring, since all of the traffic will be out the way, and we'll get to see Day 1 combos. :V (Plus, EVERYONE is gonna be using them. :yeahboi:)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I will say this girls. When I do get Corrin & Bayonetta. I'm gonna change the music frequency on Umbra Clock Tower so I only hear Afterburner. :yeahboi:

It's just soooo good!

Funny thing is I heard Afterburner for the first time thanks to All-Star Racing Transformed. :3 (And have a mashup between ASRT and Vocaloid)

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
SFAT is coming to Vancouver for a local monthly ayyyyyy

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I got to talk and play against someone who only plays For Glory. I've never met anybody this confused and corrupted before.
-He only spammed 4 attacks. And I mean he didn't use any other move even once.
"Sure, I used 4 attacks, but I didn't spam them!"
-He only picked Final Destination
"It's the most fair stage because platforms get in the way." (Yeah they get in the way of you spamming projectiles)
-LAG! What would For Glory be without lag? Not much better There was about an entire second or 2 of input lag.
"Well lag affects me too, but that doesn't affect how well you can dodge attacks."

He ended with calling me an elitinst snob and that I should practice on For Glory more. (Why have salty tag names when you can give direct salt?)

I should've asked him if he trusts EventHubs because that would just be the icing on this "interview."
I also told him to BAN•ZELDA but I don't know if he took that seriously.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I got to talk and play against someone who only plays For Glory. I've never met anybody this confused and corrupted before.
"It's the most fair stage because platforms get in the way." (Yeah they get in the way of you spamming projectiles)
-LAG! What would For Glory be without lag? Not much better There was about an entire second or 2 of input lag.
"Well lag affects me too, but that doesn't affect how well you can dodge attacks."

He ended with calling me an elitinst snob and that I should practice on For Glory more. (Why have salty tag names when you can give direct salt?)

I should've asked him if he trusts EventHubs because that would just be the icing on this "interview."
well at least he didn't roll around like a wench

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anytime I see a spoiler within a spoiler I give up and move on.

I got the ability to change my character's appearance in Xenoblade cx. That's pretty cool.

Furret24

Smash Master

This was just depressing to read.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

I feel like someone needs to show the Sonic social this. :secretkpop: (Solely because of the voice clips when hitting anything that boosts Knuckles.)

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

Was he using Pac-Man? You can basically get away with just using his Specials and rolling on For Glory sometimes.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Well girls. My Smash Corner has now made a guide on Shield Dropping. :yeahboi:

Problem for me though is that I might panic and not do it. Oh wait, I never use advanced tech like this. :secretkpop:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Well girls. My Smash Corner has now made a guide on Shield Dropping. :yeahboi:

Problem for me though is that I might panic and not do it. Oh wait, I never use advanced tech like this. :secretkpop:
Heavy button play/techz srsly reminds me of the very unfun "play2win, wut iz fun?" melee times anyway. lolnoty4mepls

Also I uploaded my fav 3 wut evn happan FG matches. They all showcase how lazy I am OP Zelda is. What did you gorls upload?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Was he using Pac-Man? You can basically get away with just using his Specials and rolling on For Glory sometimes.
Duck Hunt and Roy (Fire Emblem, not Koopa). For Duck Hunt, he only used the 3 projectiles and jab. For Roy, he only used Up smash, F smash, dash attack, and down tilt (Which was really random because I expected something like counter but w.e.) He used their up B's to recover but I wouldn't count them since he didn't use them for any other situation.
Anyone wanna do doubles?
YES! I'll add you and make the room because I have a friend who wants to join

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Duck Hunt and Roy (Fire Emblem, not Koopa). For Duck Hunt, he only used the 3 projectiles and jab. For Roy, he only used Up smash, F smash, dash attack, and down tilt (Which was really random because I expected something like counter but w.e.) He used their up B's to recover but I wouldn't count them since he didn't use them for any other situation.

YES! I'll add you and make the room because I have a friend who wants to join
Kk I'll join your room if your still there

Furret24

Smash Master
He used their up B's to recover but I wouldn't count them since he didn't use them for any other situation.
Duck Hunt's up special is quite literally completely useless outside of recovery. What other situation could he have possibly used it in?

Top Bottom