• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
couldn't tell you played only a few hours of brawl, what I here from my friends jiggs apparently didn't even have rest in brawl cause the hit box was too small.

View attachment 93271
now everyone knows the truth

I have to say as much as I enjoy the in depth battle mechanics and the wide variety of colorful characters. The game's story is complete and utter garbage that focuses on the most boring and annoying parts of the cast
Well I liked it :drflip:
Edit: Though, it does lose compared to the original's story.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Rizen

Smash Legend
Only true Luma mains know the true truth.
Oh oh, CPU 3 has been brainwashed by the church of Lumatoledgy :sadeyes:

I'm only past chapter 4 (or 5? the first one in Oblivia) in Xenoblade CX so put discussion beyond that in spoilers please.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Oh oh, CPU 3 has been brainwashed by the church of Lumatoledgy :sadeyes:

I'm only past chapter 4 (or 5? the first one in Oblivia) in Xenoblade CX so put discussion beyond that in spoilers please.
oblivia? OH BOY PIZZA ALIENS

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I've played some Xenoblade X last night, specifically to get Irina to about around my level (Currently at Lv. 34. She's at Lv. 24). And so I can at least beat the boss of Chapter 9. :V

And I'm waiting for a phone call to come from University today, since it'll obviously be very important stuff. :V

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tfw people are so dense that they don't realize it's CPU

are you all secretly Denselina mains?:secretkpop:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I got bored so I went on Google images and searched 20SassSass and I found this:

seeing as 20sasssass is our creation i want to know the story behind these f-smash the character pics

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Tony, did you adopt the persona of that guy in your avatar? The prisoner from the 40s?

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
So I decided to try typing 20SassSass in Google images like Mukuro did to see what comes up and I ended up going on a nostalgia trip.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I accidentally stumbled onto a video that features 2 of 5 reactions a gorl might have when confronted with "But Zelda is good!"

The other 3 being:

Rizen

Smash Legend
As usual my jokes are extremely hit-or-miss :ohwell:

Xenoblade cx is addictive! I'll think 'okay after this mission report I have got to go to bed', but then I have to see the new arts/skills or invest mirianum, get that last collectable for a mission, finally see what's on top the mesa I've been trying to find a path up to...

Help. :sadeyes:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
So I decided to try typing 20SassSass in Google images like Mukuro did to see what comes up and I ended up going on a nostalgia trip.
Aw I made that mega man pic a year ago. Honored.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I apologize for saying you didn't know sass when I was role playing a Rosalinda main earlier. That was too low.

I'm this now.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
As usual my jokes are extremely hit-or-miss :ohwell:

Xenoblade cx is addictive! I'll think 'okay after this mission report I have got to go to bed', but then I have to see the new arts/skills or invest mirianum, get that last collectable for a mission, finally see what's on top the mesa I've been trying to find a path up to...

Help. :sadeyes:
I feel the same ;-; I'll get through one mission, which unlocks three more, and one of those brings a new species to New LA which unlocks even more...and then it's 4 AM and I'm still playing ;-;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've made some progress in Xenoblade X with grinding. Got Irina to Lv. 31, and I found a new Alien Race and they've immigrated to NLA. :yeahboi:

Also, trying to do some quests as well. Some are basically fetch quests which I'm struggling with, due to certain items not spawning or I'm in the wrong location. :V (Trying to do The Fashionista and one with the Nopon siblings wanting to find a Legendary Sword.)

And I've played through the demo of Project X Zone 2, just like the Special Demo for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. You'll get rewards for playing through the demo multiple times.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Evan x Sepia_Trace best Zelda social ship confirmed

We already know Aero x BJN is a dead ship :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'd ask if anyone is up for some matches. But I don't feel that motivated to play Smash today. :V

Maybe because I'm gonna try and get every reward in the PXZ2 Demo before the full game comes out. Or I'm just too lazy. :secretkpop:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
His new ship is already a turtle though!

I'm too far behind the competition to try and converT to turtledom to romance him rip

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Actually, I left once, but then I came back like a month or two. Old ranting habits die hard. :p

Emblem Lord, HeroMystic, Shaya, Sinister Slush, and more don't go back there anymore except for occasional visits. There's a point where you kind of realize how much of a (hellish) wall you're talking too...
Shaya mostly disappeared for like almost 3 months before popping up during this month I think.
That aside, I stopped going into the CCI thread mostly because it's a glorified social and the discussions have no end to it + patches still happen so no point discussing things that'll change.

Though last one (hopefully?) happening next month will finally make things settle down for real.

Top Bottom