• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
^The rigorous screenings potential mates of white cat-ish things endure; it's a wonder the species survives.

What division are you guys in Xenoblade CX? I had to pick the one full of rabid mooks like the pair who crashed a helicopter when arguing and the woman who goes by "Murderess" (Curators). :ohwell:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
^The rigorous screenings potential mates of white cat-ish things endure; it's a wonder the species survives.

What division are you guys in Xenoblade CX? I had to pick the one full of rabid mooks like the pair who crashed a helicopter when arguing and the woman who goes by "Murderess" (Curators). :ohwell:
I started out as an Interceptor, but I switched to Reclaimer about halfway through the game. :dr^_^:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm a warlord Mage with a shotgun. Super op, no one knows about it.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Do Murderess' first affinity. You will maybe like her for her eloquent yet blunt demeanor.

"*bam* Talking. Too much."

Anyway, division only matters for BLADE leveling main game... In which case, all of them are OK except Outfitters and maybe Mediators. I personally went with Reclaimers. Buffs/Div Rewards are a different case, tho.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This is normal
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gorls. I just saw this thing and I couldn't decide which part to screencap so I just chose 0:44. Why can't we have at least 8 avatars? :C
]/spoiler]

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I just saw Episode 3 of Dagashi Kashi, and I'm still enjoying it so far. And I've played the Project X Zone 2 Demo a few more times. So far, you have to finish the demo ten times in order to get every single reward for the full version.

Here's the listings:
1st Clear: Get item "Lesser New World"
2nd Clear: Get item "Urashima Anniversary Badge"
3rd Clear: Get item "Urashima Special Wood Sword"
4th - 7th Clear: Get 1000 Gold (4000 Gold in total)
8th - 10th Clear: Get 30 CP (90 CP in total)

It feels a lot faster and how everything isn't just thrown together into a mess unlike the first game. Hopefully all the characters are not OOC. :V

temtale spillers

sumfins bout ZeRo
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
undertale is dumb it's just a touhou rip off and it doesn't have cute girls therefruit it's inferior smh

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just randomly checked Kyoto Animation's YouTube Channel, and they have some PVs for some new Novels that they're publishing that won their contest.

One called Robot Heart Update.

And another called Violet Evergarden.

They look interesting to say the least. And my light will not stop flickering, I need to get that light-bulb replaced.

Last edited:

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
So I went to a local weekly tourney last night and went 2-2! Was only a 19 man tourney so I ended up tied for 8th or something. Managed to meet a number of cool people there too!

Also while I didn't use Zelda in tourney, I played her in friendlies with the guy who eliminated me afterwards, and after landing consecutive LKs and doing things like stuffing Falcon kicks with jab, he kept calling her "broken" :D

Rizen

Smash Legend
I finally got a Skell! :awesome: Now I'll need a 12 step program to get off Xenoblade CX.

I will smash if anyone wants (connection depending)?

Top Bottom