• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
To be honest I didn't come across anything Undertale related until after I played the game myself.
The only time I ever came across Undertale was when Steam Train were playing it. Only watched it because I thought it'd be pretty fun to watch, since I wasn't too keen on the Bloodbourne playthrough on Game Grumps, and the Super Mario Maker levels they were playing were just stupidly difficult ones.

And to quote ProJared after his playthrough of Undertale:
"I can honestly say... I don't get it."

Music is really nice though.

Off topic wise; I saw Episode 3 of Durarara x2 Ketsu, ain't spoiling other than Kasane is looking cute as usual. :V

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The only time I ever came across Undertale was when Steam Train were playing it. Only watched it because I thought it'd be pretty fun to watch, since I wasn't too keen on the Bloodbourne playthrough on Game Grumps, and the Super Mario Maker levels they were playing were just stupidly difficult ones.

And to quote ProJared after his playthrough of Undertale:
"I can honestly say... I don't get it."

Music is really nice though.

Off topic wise; I saw Episode 3 of Durarara x2 Ketsu, ain't spoiling other than Kasane is looking cute as usual. :V
I saw you get a popular post on a Game Grumps video. That was a weird experience.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I saw you get a popular post on a Game Grumps video. That was a weird experience.
I actually got two.

One I think it was a joke about Achakah from the King's Quest playthrough. And one on Karate Champ where I made that glorious joke about PeoplesChamp Scar. :secretkpop:

"DID HE JUST WALK UP SLOWLY... AND GET KICKED IN THE FACE!?"

But the amount of thumbs up I got on those comments is nothing compared to the one I got on GRArkada's review on the Berserk Anime. I'm dead serious, you won't believe how many thumbs up I got on that video of his.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
That game was made for memes.

It has good characters for sure and it has a unique gameplay, but does every inch of the Internet need to be covered with references? I dunno, maybe.
Eh, it's hype. It will die down eventually.

I only got into Undertale because I love the characters, music and story/lore. Same reason I'm into Touhou basically.

I couldn't care less about memes, for both of them.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just found out that Project X Zone 2 will be coming out within the second week of February. Two days before I have to travel to University just for a meeting. :V

So I can probably buy it from a store on Saturday, or order it online so it'll come through when I come back home from the meeting.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 it's so good to see you again sisT, at least to know it wasn't a tragic reason for you to not visiT us.

While you were gone:

I b& McKnightlíght McKnightlíght recently, and she transformed into McKnightlíght McKnightlíght after escaping the sonicbrawler realm :secretkpop:

Aero and I are no longer a ship because he has found himself a nice turtle to settle down with.

Half of the Zeldas are leaving for Bayonetta next month :secretkpop: except SBphiloz hew wants filthy barefoot sword waifu instead smh.

I'm sticking with Zeldawful

But I own the Bayonetta data thread yay

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
do you guys remember how i used to be a big advocate about zelda not being bad? ok well today i was playing as her and a link kept spacing nairs on my shield. it was in that moment that i realized my fastest OOS move to counter against it (fail-ore's wind) was also the most risky move in existence

BAN•ZELDA

Rizen

Smash Legend
do you guys remember how i used to be a big advocate about zelda not being bad? ok well today i was playing as her and a link kept spacing nairs on my shield. it was in that moment that i realized my fastest OOS move to counter against it (fail-ore's wind) was also the most risky move in existence

BAN•ZELDA
For link, Nairs on shield is extremely punishable (should have F/Zaired). Can't Zelda grab him?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
For link, Nairs on shield is extremely punishable (should have F/Zaired). Can't Zelda grab him?
idk can you? i tried and kept getting jabbed, but this is coming from someone who still hasn't bothered to learn about the "new" aka altered 3 months ago shield mechanics so i could just be doing it incorrectly

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
idk can you? i tried and kept getting jabbed, but this is coming from someone who still hasn't bothered to learn about the "new" aka altered 3 months ago shield mechanics so i could just be doing it incorrectly
Well, Link's Nair has 10 landing lag frames and his jab starts frame 7 but Zelda's grab is frame 10. I think she can maybe but she does have slow options. One thing you can do is grab immediately after Nair touches the shield because it only hits once and won't hurt after that. *shrugs*

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hey cut it out! No informed MU discussion! Just please say that Zeldais terrible and let us get back to ****posting

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
oh nice S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 is back

hey gorl

it's me Benishigure

I changed it because disco room people were annoying me about it

also because I wanted something that actually sounds like a name

so yeah

where you been at sis

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Farore's Wind -> ledge cancel 30° Farore's Wind is a true combo that kills Sheik at 7%

BAN•ZELDA

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
All this snow, yet it's still not as cold and icy as Zelda's sassy void where her heart should be. I hope you gorls and your silly meat-filled fleshy bodies stay warm this chilly week!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Starting to feel like it's going to be a slow day today. So I had a nap for half an hour. And I briefly looked up some Neco-Arc CHAOS combos, incase I wanna main a joke character in MBAACC. :secretkpop:

Also, had some more volumes of D.Gray-Man. :V (Yay for me.)

And have Gochiusa. :V

I think the rabbit is SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 . :secretkpop:

D

Deleted member

EODM07 EODM07

Good games, yo. I like your Lucina.

Why'd you have to quit before the match ended on the Sheik vs. Lucina match though? I sense salt. :4sheik:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
EODM07 EODM07

Good games, yo. I like your Lucina.

Why'd you have to quit before the match ended on the Sheik vs. Lucina match though? I sense salt. :4sheik:
Well, I have a hatred for Sheik. Since I honestly don't find her that entertaining to fight or watch, but that's just me, funny that I haven't even No Contested a match in a while now, and that was the only one. I'll make sure not to do it again.

But thanks for the compliment on my Lucina. I made some bad mistakes here and there, and I wasn't adapting against some of your characters. I just need to aim for some more improvements on adapting against some characters and all that.

Alot of your characters are very solid. Especially your Dedede.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

Admittedly I'm still trying to think of what I want out of Tr4sh. I kinda want to have fun, but the most fun I have is when there's something on the line & striving to becomes the best I could be (which in Melee & PM is covered already because Puff can be solo mained at the highest level in Melee & Zelda is really ****ing good in PM). This is difficult for me to do with Zelda because she's, quite frankly, godawful in this game.

I'll still help out with lab stuff & I'm always happy to help out with analysing sets & grinding out friendlies for material to study, but I don't think I'll be using Zelda too much after Beast 6 in a competitive setting (now that I'm picking up Brawler as a project & when Bayo is released).

RIP the dream

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Admittedly I'm still trying to think of what I want out of Tr4sh. I kinda want to have fun, but the most fun I have is when there's something on the line & striving to becomes the best I could be (which in Melee & PM is covered already because Puff can be solo mained at the highest level in Melee & Zelda is really ****ing good in PM). This is difficult for me to do with Zelda because she's, quite frankly, godawful in this game.

I'll still help out with lab stuff & I'm always happy to help out with analysing sets & grinding out friendlies for material to study, but I don't think I'll be using Zelda too much after Beast 6 in a competitive setting (now that I'm picking up Brawler as a project & when Bayo is released).

RIP the dream
sisT, you've done a lot by getting results and things like percent charts and discoveries. It's been great having you and I wish you the best.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Well, I have a hatred for Sheik. Since I honestly don't find her that entertaining to fight or watch, but that's just me, funny that I haven't even No Contested a match in a while now, and that was the only one. I'll make sure not to do it again.

But thanks for the compliment on my Lucina. I made some bad mistakes here and there, and I wasn't adapting against some of your characters. I just need to aim for some more improvements on adapting against some characters and all that.

Alot of your characters are very solid. Especially your Dedede.
I feel your bemusement, sis. Sheik, Rosalindor, Fox, and ZSS in this game set off some serious NO FUN ALLOWED vibes. Which is why people don't use them much in FG despite them being top tier. lel

D

Deleted member

I feel your bemusement, sis. Sheik, Rosalindor, Fox, and ZSS in this game set off some serious NO FUN ALLOWED vibes. Which is why people don't use them much in FG despite them being top tier. lel
I don't really find any top tiers outright dumb to fight, even if I highly struggle in the Fox MU. People need to learn to adapt to the most prevalent tournament characters or matchups they struggle in, or else you're not gonna get anywhere and pay the price for it.

On another note though, tryhard ZSS' and Falcon players are some of my favorites to fight lol

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I don't really find any top tiers outright dumb to fight, even if I highly struggle in the Fox MU. People need to learn to adapt to the most prevalent tournament characters or matchups they struggle in, or else you're not gonna get anywhere and pay the price for it.

On another note though, tryhard ZSS' and Falcon players are some of my favorites to fight lol
I agree. I just got to deal with it, adapt and learn the MU. :V

Also, I might upload that sort of 0-death I did on your Samus if that's okay. Since it was kinda dope. :secretkpop:

I'm getting use to facing RosaLiverpool, I need to face more Foxes as well, since I've only ever fought evmaxy54 evmaxy54 's, who has a very solid Fox. And ZSS, I think I've only fought Macchiato Macchiato 's and SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 's. :V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I still ended up beating your flat-chested arse with Samus >:V

my friend 0-deathed me off down throw by doing a ton of up airs into Screw Attack when we were on Battlefield once. I cried.

Top Bottom