• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I just change my avatar every once in a while to a monster I feel like. I picked Alatreon this time because...

I just found out he's gonna be in Monster Hunter X.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just change my avatar whenever I find something I really want to use. Generally if I change it here I change it everywhere else I frequent.

Right now I'm obsessed with Undertale so.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I haven't changed my avatar ever since I joined SB.

Since I can't be bothered, plus I don't wanna change it because of waifu. :V

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So, I've beaten Chapter 8 in Xenoblade X and just started Chapter 9.

And just for that, I decided to buy Elma and Lin their own Skells. And tried to paint them to fit each other's clothing palletes, and I've named them both "Usagi" for Elma. And "Skell-kun" for Lin (Since she is a huge nerd for them and writing fanfiction of them. :V)

And Lin did the most hilarious thing I've seen. I was driving around NLA in my Skell, came to a corner where there's a huge drop down to the water and sewage at the bottom, Lin tried to turn around, and she drove off the road and into the bottom of NLA. I was laughing loudly from that, it was hilarious.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I just remembered I need to change my avi since the holidays are over. I really like this one though....and I'm lazy and don't feel like finding another.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Or some random, generic hero
basically that
I didn't recognize him in that artstyle

I use mobile Smashboards 99.9999999999% of the time I'm on here and I barely notice my avatar so I never really feel inclined to change it. I just now remembered that I had the Christmas-y avatar so I removed that. I also rarely notice if someone changes their avatar unless someone says something about it.
Mobile broke my habit of looking at avatars first rather than names to figure out who people are.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So, I've beaten Chapter 8 in Xenoblade X and just started Chapter 9.

And just for that, I decided to buy Elma and Lin their own Skells. And tried to paint them to fit each other's clothing palletes, and I've named them both "Usagi" for Elma. And "Skell-kun" for Lin (Since she is a huge nerd for them and writing fanfiction of them. :V)

And Lin did the most hilarious thing I've seen. I was driving around NLA in my Skell, came to a corner where there's a huge drop down to the water and sewage at the bottom, Lin tried to turn around, and she drove off the road and into the bottom of NLA. I was laughing loudly from that, it was hilarious.

One of my favorite parts of Xenoblade is to watch your party members do silly things, like blindly follow you into pits of lava or drive themselves off cliffs. Also, it seems we had similar ideas for Skell colors, though i named all mine after big reptiles. Cross's is Dragon, Elma's is Serpentine, and Lin's is Chameleon.

I wish you the best of luck with Chapter 9 & 10 those chapters are BRUTAL

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
One of my favorite parts of Xenoblade is to watch your party members do silly things, like blindly follow you into pits of lava or drive themselves off cliffs. Also, it seems we had similar ideas for Skell colors, though i named all mine after big reptiles. Cross's is Dragon, Elma's is Serpentine, and Lin's is Chameleon.

I wish you the best of luck with Chapter 9 & 10 those chapters are BRUTAL
Hopefully it won't be as bad for me.

Almost forgot. I painted my Skell entirely red and named it "Knuckles". :secretkpop: (Even made the light/visor purple. :V)

Because unlike Knuckles he doesn't chuckle, he'd rather flex his Knuckles.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just remembered I need to change my avi since the holidays are over. I really like this one though....and I'm lazy and don't feel like finding another.
*plop* There's this that I found yesterday. Y'know, this image of Zelda reminds me of IsmaR for some reason.
Also, this image of Zelda looks cute. :)
All credit goes to Nisego.
And then there's this if you're wanting to feeling pretty. :p

Last edited:

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Your avatar is so iconic that if you ever change it, someone, somewhere, would have a melt down. For their sake, never change.
Of course if you don't care about their sake, than feel free to change it. :secretkpop:
Is this someone, somewhere you perhaps :secretkpop:

Although I don't think I'll change my "edgy glasses" thing, atleast not soon. Even though it may not be original, I feel I've established it too much to it change now. So no matter how many avis I'll have, the glasses will be always be there

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Is this someone, somewhere you perhaps :secretkpop:

Although I don't think I'll change my "edgy glasses" thing, atleast not soon. Even though it may not be original, I feel I've established it too much to it change now. So no matter how many avis I'll have, the glasses will be always be there
Maybe. :secretkpop:

Actually the most that would probably happen is that I would question who I'm looking at or be surprised for a little bit than go back to normal after realizing who it really is.

The meltdown part was a bit of a joke I based off the fact that I've had a few close calls myself in the past.

The first time I almost had a melt down was when a certain someone with green in their name "borrowed" one of my avis and I thought my account got hacked when I saw "myself" make a post lol.

Than I had another close call when ZombieBran had an OoT Zelda avi (twice actually) which caused me to question reality for a tiny bit.

Yeah the edgy glasses is basically your niche you could say, just like how :zeldamelee:is my niche. On that note, it's good to see that the glasses will always be there, cause they add a nice touch to whatever avi you use~

@Heh, I even stole the page because of those glasses so thanks for that Edgy1~

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'm having a smash identity crisis and my avatar being the same is the only thing keeping me from crumbling. I feel like Macchi not knowing who my true main is.

But what I do know is that I'm everything that is bad about smashboards :secretkpop:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It took me a while of playing Random, trying a lot of characters, losing a lot of tournaments, and even changing playstyles.
But I finally narrowed it down to Robin, and Sonic as Secondary, though I may drop him depending how much time I spend with Bayonetta (which will be A LOT).
:196:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Basically, I feel like a married man to Megaman in a very happy relationship with a promising future.

And then along came Cloud.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

KELP.

WHERE DID THIS COME FROM. IT WAS NOt IN THE TRAILER
It was at the end of the presentation when Sakurai was talking about stuff like "we started developing DLC after the game released" "there's 58 fighters" "Bæonetta is a dream come true xoxo" etc.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I'm having a smash identity crisis and my avatar being the same is the only thing keeping me from crumbling. I feel like Macchi not knowing who my true main is.

But what I do know is that I'm everything that is bad about smashboards :secretkpop:
Good time to stop playing this tr4shy game & play Melee

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Since I'm waiting for Actress Again Current Code to come onto Steam. I looked up Aoko's theme from that game because why not. :V

Best one from that game in my opinion.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
"When you’re clearly underleveled for a boss but you attempt it anyway" (From tumblr, as always haha)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Bayonetta's walk speed looks pretty decent in those gifs (although Tuna is in slow motion so it'd look good no matter what). I hope her mobility specs are good.

Top Bottom