• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
One of my favorite parts of Xenoblade is to watch your party members do silly things, like blindly follow you into pits of lava or drive themselves off cliffs. Also, it seems we had similar ideas for Skell colors, though i named all mine after big reptiles. Cross's is Dragon, Elma's is Serpentine, and Lin's is Chameleon.

I wish you the best of luck with Chapter 9 & 10 those chapters are BRUTAL
I require so much knowledge. Help my manly avata, senpai!

1) I hear Elma(she cool) and Lin(gorl no, HB pls) are basically glued to me for story missions. So who should be my 4th? My 2nd question might give context.

2) Is Assault Rifle for 1 topple and TP gain and then Photon Saber for melee damage galore OK? I kinda wanted a mage type, but Psycho is apparently bad for babbies like me. Debuffs sound fun but I can imagine them not being good for srs things and a few LIGHT CANNONZ skills for dmg is lolwat.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Oranges make things good, but aren't nearly as good by themselves. So many types of apples @_@.

Also, apples make up like 60% of all juice.

Mm apple.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I hate oranges but they come pre-sliced and that's pretty ballin' tbh

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
idk yall just don't appreciate citrus like i do

i used to eat lemons as a kid

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
How can you compare the 2 though?

It's like trying to compare apples to oh wait.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
idk yall just don't appreciate citrus like i do
OH! Ooooh... Oh. Apparently, there's a manga called Citrus... EODM07 EODM07 ! Read it! It's yuri, the purest form of love! :p

God thought he'd go easy on us after making it so hard to peel.
I just bite the damn thing and peel it with my mouth... when... I get lazy... Oh Nayru... This statement taken out of context...

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I require so much knowledge. Help my manly avata, senpai!

1) I hear Elma(she cool) and Lin(gorl no, HB pls) are basically glued to me for story missions. So who should be my 4th? My 2nd question might give context.

2) Is Assault Rifle for 1 topple and TP gain and then Photon Saber for melee damage galore OK? I kinda wanted a mage type, but Psycho is apparently bad for babbies like me. Debuffs sound fun but I can imagine them not being good for srs things and a few LIGHT CANNONZ skills for dmg is lolwat.
Hmmm ok
I'm bad at giving advice tbh buut
1. Elma and Lin are indeed required for the entire story, so you should never take them off your team if you can help at. As for your 4th, I say just pick whoever you're comfortable with. (I don't recommend Lao though, not to be too spoiler-y but he'll become unavailable to use for a while due to plot, soooo yea.) Also remember that there a lot of party members you can unlock through Affinity Missions, and you can also scout another player's avitar if you feel it's necessary. Be sure to pick someone early on to level up, and don't be like me and not take any 4th member early game and thus be screwed because everyone is level 20. :v

2. Your weapon choice is again up to you, and I think what your using is fine. I haven't actually used the Photon Sabers yet so I don't really know what arts they get lol. I personally use the Beam Cannon + Longsword because Offensive Stance + Samurai Blade + Burning Slash + Incendiary Edge = 6 figure damage woooo

Also buy at least 3 Skells (at least Medium Type) by Chapter 10. You NEED them.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
YES, ZELDA SOCIAL PLAYS CLUB PENGUIN! FINALLY, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BRING THAT UP!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
idk a million years ago we had the idea of playing an mmo together but we never decided to do one (dungeon fighter sounds like a great idea)
We should all play... Monster Hunter instead. That or The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes because it has Zelda in the title. :p

Side note: The apparent literal translation of the Japanese title sounds way cooler: "The Legend of Zelda: The Three Triforce Musketeers".

idk a million years ago we had the idea of playing an mmo together but we never decided to do one (dungeon fighter sounds like a great idea)
OOH!!! How about SSB4!? I hear it has a super expansive world of like 9 stages, rolls for days ( i like bakeries :^) ), and like 50 sheik or so characters to choose.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
OOH!!! How about SSB4!? I hear it has a super expansive world of like 9 stages, rolls for days ( i like bakeries :^) ), and like 50 sheik or so characters to choose.

you know this is one of those times where i wished there was a dislike button on smashboards

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
APPLES OR ORANGES.

YOU MUST PICK ONE.
Apples are more convenient most of the time since they don't have this bitter peel you have to remove before eating if you want to enjoy your fruit. Clementines are pretty great though since their peels are (usually) easily removable by fingernail.

So yes, apples or oranges.

I've eaten watermelon rind before. It tastes... not good (but not bad either) but you can't get the taste out of your mouth.

Locke 06 Locke 06 oranges

also

i honestly can't think of a single free mmo that we can all play that's actually like... legit good. the one i'm thinking about may not appeal to everyone here though for obvs reasons so yeah

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@Rizen what is this junk
My Mii Brawler is terrible lol. Though watching these matches I should be attacking more than I'm rolling. I found it by searching the images associated with my usual internet moniker, found a Smash Bros. image, saw my Ty Lee Mii and was curious (then a little embarrassed). You can keep them up, I'm just amused/perplexed that you uploaded them. Speaking of Brawler, the sourspot of his DAir kills at like... 120-130%, it's weird.

Another interesting find was this:
With the title I wasn't sure if it was me losing quickly. Instead it's the uploader (?) losing to my sloppy performance as Ganondorf. Hey, at least I'm winning in this one :lick:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to start my research on all of Lucina's combos on every character in the game. This may take a while. :V

OH! Ooooh... Oh. Apparently, there's a manga called Citrus... EODM07 EODM07 ! Read it! It's yuri, the purest form of love! :p

You had me at yuri. :yeahboi:

Edit: I'll be posting a bit of the results of what I've got so far. :secretkpop:

Should mention these were all found in Training Mode and may be inaccurate.

SHFFUAir > UTilt (17%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 0% - 44%
:4peach: - 0% - 44%
:4bowser: - 0% - 58%

SHFFUAir > Up B (15% - 20%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 0% - 136%
:4peach: - 0% - 125%
:4bowser: - 0% - 150%
(This apparently kills Lucina on the top platform on Battlefield at 140%)

SHFFUAir > Side-B (13%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 20% - 56%
:4peach: - 15% - 50%
:4bowser: - 20% - 62%

FThrow > Dash > SHFAir (12%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 0% - 10%
:4peach: - Not possible?
:4bowser: - Not possible?

DThrow > UAir (14%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 0% - 10%
:4peach: - 0%
:4bowser: - Not possible?

SHFFUAir > Up-Smash (24%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 30% - 51%
:4peach: - 25% - 44%
:4bowser: - 35% - 55%

SHFFUAir > NAir (13%/17%/20%)*
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 20% - 39%
:4peach: - 20% - 30%
:4bowser: - 20% - 50%
(This can seem to combo at some odd percents. Had it even TC on Peach at around 50%.)

SHFFUAir > Jab (13%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 0% - 31%
:4peach: - 0% - 25%
:4bowser: - 0% - 47%

SHFFUAir > BAir (19%)*
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 10% - 90%
:4peach: - 10% - 80%
:4bowser: - 17% - 105%
*Requires the back end of UAir for it to easily TC.

SHFFUAir > FTilt (20%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 0% - 38%
:4peach: - 0% - 30%
:4bowser: - 0% - 50%

SHFFUAir > FAir (18%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 10% - 90%
:4peach: - 10% - 70%
:4bowser: - 20% - 95%

SHFFUAir > FAir > Up-B (25%/29%)*
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 40%
:4peach: - Not possible?
:4bowser: - 60% - 65%
*Very situational combo

SHFFUAir > UAir (19%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 20% - 90%
:4peach: - 10% - 85%
:4bowser: - 20% - 110%

SHFFUAir > FSmash (24%/25%)
:4mario:/:4luigi:/:4drmario: - 5% - 30%
:4peach: - 5% - 25%
:4bowser: - 10% - 30%

Yes, these combos also work for Marth too. :V

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I like both apples and oranges but they both have pros and cons to them though. I also like apple and orange juice equally as well. I really like fruit a lot though so that might be a reason I like both so much.

On another note, this reminds way back in the 6/7th grade when people would use "fruit" as an insult to each other.

you know this is one of those times where i wished there was a dislike button on smashboards
You win the internet with this.

Also the mmorpg idea brings back some memories of this thread and from a small part of my past.

I remember playing runescape with friends in school way back when and that was good fun.

A zelda social version of that time/experience with a different game would be pretty nostalgic for me.

It probably won't happen or ever happen at this rate, especially since this place is much less active than it used to be but it's still fun to think about.

Heh, to think I only intended to write the first line down only to go on a nostalgia trip instead.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TBH I don't eat fruit too much but clearly grapes and pineapples are top tier fruit

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Does anyone like strawberries, raspberries, or kiwi's? Those three are fantastic, especially strawberries.
TBH I don't eat fruit too much but clearly grapes and pineapples are top tier fruit
Can confirm on grapes. Used to eat them all the time for lunch back when I went to school. Amazing stuff.
Banana > everything in life.
:4dk:&:4diddy:agree with you.

I also agree, banana's are great.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The only fruit I've eaten I believe are cucumber, tomato, apples and bananas.

Cucumbers are nice especially in sandwiches with chicken. =w=
Tomatoes because obviously they go good on pizza, and sandwiches. :secretkpop:
Apples because why not. Same with Bananas.

Does anyone like strawberries, raspberries, or kiwi's? Those three are fantastic, especially strawberries.
I've had Strawberry Yogurt if that counts.

Top Bottom