• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'll try and get those MMs on stream. Gonna fight a guy's :4ganondorf: and :4dedede: on separate BO5 sets and he'll most likely want it to be on stream to record my "destruction". There's also a :4mewtwo:MM I owe. Can't guarantee that these matches will be done at a reasonable time on your side tho. Both these players are PR players, mind you, but I'll hopefully put up a fight~

Depending on circumstances tho I might also do :4zss: ditto MMs gross. Also might be playing Brawl instead of commentary sometimes rip
Brawl? What?

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Can I get confirmation that Ven got 33rd at EVO ? i can't find the evo full results (goes as far as 25th/top 32 only) and I didn't find it at the zelda results thread.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
View attachment 90669
What it should've said to be true is "Cloud's worst match up in Smash is Zelda, but only in her Sheik costume."
:secretkpop:
Greeeeat... Now I want to use a dark Sephiroth-Zelda avatar... In other news, this bishie Ganondorf, though. For some reason, I'm getting Johnny Depp and Jared Leto vibes from this.

Also, this image of Zelda looks cute. :)
All credit goes to Nisego.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Are those team/ffa MUs? :V

Das my mom. She says hi.

BTW you main swordie, right? I like the Vird-mage-dress thing and wanted to git gud as a pud can. How do? (moveset and size of Mii)

Have some Flan on flan. :secretkpop: (Since flan is a pudding)

Also, I'm slowly getting further in Paper Jam. Not saying where I am due to spoilers, but I need to get MORE PAPER TOADS. :V

Whoop-tee-doo.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697

Maybe if I hack a bunch of grass/weeds with a sword and smash some vases I'll earn enough to pay off my student loans...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Are those team/ffa MUs? :V

Das my mom. She says hi.

BTW you main swordie, right? I like the Vird-mage-dress thing and wanted to git gud as a pud can. How do? (moveset and size of Mii)
neutral special: Shuriken of Light or Gal Strike
side special: Chakram
up special: Skyward Slash dance or Hero's Spin
Down Special: Any but i like Reversal Slash
Size the Smaller and thinner the better but i just stick with default size

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Rizen Rizen ,

I Iove this; I want more of Princess Zelda Fitzgerald. It's so classy and so beautiful.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@Reserved
why did you just like one of my posts from over 2100 pages ago?

But seriously, all of you should be going through my post history and liking everything because I'm hilarious.:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I spent... I don't know how long looking for pictures of "bishonen", "beautiful", and "handsome" Ganondorf... I've seen some things that shall not be spoken of... Most of it was bad art, but the others... yeah... Hey, at least I got some wacky images for future avatars! *is irreparably scarred for life* :lick:

Oh, and I found a larger resolution image of Princess Zelda Fitzgerald. Plus this... Gerudo... person... lady... who looks suspiciously like Zelda if she was a redhead named Dahlia... I really want a redheaded Zelda now. Future redhead Zelda alt for Smash 5? I mean, we've already got different shades of blonde and she was a brunette in Twilight Princess and since Brawl. That and a Hilda alt.
All credit goes to onisuu.
fanart____dahlia_by_onisuu-d71n11x.png

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Sorry gorls, did almost everything wrong today. Had very little commentary stream time (some Melee player kicked me out smh), didn't make it out of pools with :4lucina: despite having a 3-2 record in a 6-man pool (dammit tiebreakers), and lost a lot of money with :4zelda: in MMs ; w ;

But I felt good because although I got completely bodied by the Mewtwo player, I pretty much dominated the Ganondorf MM. This guy thought Ganon wrecks Zelda, but now he thinks the opposite lol. Did some other small MMs with other players and won, so overall, although my Lucina is s***, my Zelda felt quite fine today.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
"I'm Nipples the Echidna. I can break through stone with my rock-hard fist-nipples." What in the world lol

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
MMs did not appear on stream as well, sorry all!

To make up for it, this was my tag I used for my Lucina run: AbBbGbAb

The b's are actually flats in music, which makes sense because Lucina is flat. :^)

But that's not all, A flat -> B flat -> G flat -> A flat is actually a true combo to play out JOHN (LU)CENA's theme! What a meme!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
MMs did not appear on stream as well, sorry all!

To make up for it, this was my tag I used for my Lucina run: AbBbGbAb

The b's are actually flats in music, which makes sense because Lucina is flat. :^)

But that's not all, A flat -> B flat -> G flat -> A flat is actually a true combo to play out JOHN (LU)CENA's theme! What a meme!
wow the sheer nerditude of that name has me astounded
you have more respect from me you Foot Slave

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know... I kinda feel guilty about Tidus's short-lived life as an avatar... I blame not being able to find more artwork of him, buuuuuut... Has anyone ever felt guilty about avatar changes? It's weird... I try to at least keep avatars for about a month and... Hmm... It's just this artwork of "Dahlia" is so beautiful compared to action-y, but "okay" art of Tidus. Nothing against kuatas who drew the Tidus image, but... ehh... I guess I just like how onisuu's image came out... That and I think I have a weakness for redheads... Sad part is that Dahlia might end up being a permanent avatar outside of random stuff like Summer Akuma because that's how much I like redheads this piece of art. I'm having a crisis over avatars... What has my life become? Welp, time to find suitable quotes and stuff for Dahli... Dahli? Dah-li? Dali, si? Dali! Dali, ya!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I thought that previous avatar looked familiar but I didn't think it was Tidus

sometimes I feel guilty about switching but other times it's w/e
I've just come to accept the fact that I get sick of seeing the same image rather quickly

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

I've just come to accept the fact that I get sick of seeing the same image rather quickly
I on the other hand seem to no longer get sick of seeing my own avatar

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Who did you think it was? Shuyin? Or some random, generic hero which wouldn't make sense considering Tidus's wackjob of an attire. Dissidia made it less lame, but it didn't stop it from looking weird. Also, the "hints" on my profile should have rung a bell. :p

For me, if I like something, I stick with it. Tend to pick avatars carefully and decide on one out of multiple choices... Which one fits as avatar, ease of making it into an avatar, especially if I want a transparent one, and more. Wanted to try making an image of Nick Valentine transparent, but it's just weird since it had a spray-painted look to it and that made it difficult to get the right "feel". Not to mention that removing most of it, including the background, meant it lost its atmosphere. Anyway, Tidus didn't have that; Tidus had, from what I liked, the official art for Dissidia and fanart made by kuatas... Didn't want to use the official art, so... Auron, Lulu, and probably even Kimahri have more fanart floating about... Reason why I never used a Balthier avatar since there isn't much out there. Tidus was a spur of the moment because of his quote against Jecht from Dissidia: "Where are you going? This isn't over yet. There's no tomorrow for me... unless I beat you today!" Never played the Dissidia, but that scene was just awesome and I'd love to see a remake of FFX one day, especially since James Arnold Taylor grew so much as a voice actor. Hearing awkward, first-time voice acted Final Fantasy to a remake where voice acting is more practiced... it would be glorious.

Didn't know who I wanted to use after MANLY Santa... Maybe that black and white avatar of Elisabeth Blanctorche? Eh... Sticking with Dahlia since she just looks so damn gorgeous - the art... and well, her too. :p

I just wrote a short essay on my process of picking avatars... -__-

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I use mobile Smashboards 99.9999999999% of the time I'm on here and I barely notice my avatar so I never really feel inclined to change it. I just now remembered that I had the Christmas-y avatar so I removed that. I also rarely notice if someone changes their avatar unless someone says something about it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I use mobile Smashboards 99.9999999999% of the time I'm on here and I barely notice my avatar so I never really feel inclined to change it. I just now remembered that I had the Christmas-y avatar so I removed that. I also rarely notice if someone changes their avatar unless someone says something about it.
Aww, you should have kept your Christmas-y avatar. It would have reflected how nobody takes down their Christmas decorations. :p

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my brunch since I got up late, plus my stomach wasn't feeling good yesterday. Realized it was just trapped wind, so I feel much better. :V

What... What is going on? I don't even want to know what keywords were used to search for that. O_O
All I did was go onto Safebooru and searched "Princess_Zelda" and it came up with that as one of the results. :secretkpop:

Top Bottom