• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Managed to clean my room today, and I'm on the final part of Chapter 6 in Xenoblade X. Just stuck on the boss I have to beat, since I'm the same level as it is, but whenever I try to do a move I want to use on it or if wanting to activate Soul Voice. It will topple/stagger me and then combo me for 1600 Damage. :c

Edit: Nevermind. Managed to beat it. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Gather 'round girls and gorls of the Zelda Social! I have a tale to tell that will be told for generations to come.

It was December 26, 2015. We'd had a mild winter so far in Indiana, a winter that only comes in a dream. It was 60 degrees on Christmas Day and children went sunbathing and kite-snorkeling and basketball-footballing (What do people do outdoors????) and everyone was jolly 'cause it 'twas the seas'n 'n' 'tis th' s'n now. And I was a young boy, only 21 years of age who had found himself particularly hungry at 11 at night. Where would I go to fulfill my needs?

So like any good story, this story is set at Taco Bell. But this was no ordinary Taco Bell! No sir, this was a Taco Bell FUSED with a KFC. And none of that is relevant. So anyway, I'm in the drive-thru and I've just ordered my food and I round the corner and... wtf? There is a dude standing at the window like he's a car (spoiler: He's not a car.) just talking away to the people inside. What in the world is this guy doing at Taco Bell this late with no car on the outskirts of town in the middle of a rain storm?! So I stop my car and put it in park to wait for this guy to leave. He doesn't get out of the way... He just keeps talking... So I decide to creep a little closer and I hit the brake so I can put it into drive and I hear *POOF* and I shove my brake pedal all the way to the floor. My brakes just went out. Well now I'm concerned, I literally almost accidentally killed a guy at the Taco Bell drive-thru. If my brakes would have cut out just a little earlier I really could have just rammed my car into a carless dude. He's still talking at the window by this point, it's been 15 minutes.

Then finally after years of waiting I see the guy pull out like 4 bags of food from the inside of the building. Then he runs across the state road into the night never to be seen again. Welp... Ok, time to inch my way to the next window and park there and never give any indication that my brakes are out, I thought. I pull up and I pull out my debit card and I look at the guy in the window and he says "Oh, you don't owe me anything."

What

Did all the food ever just get stolen by that guy? Did the drive thru guy know that my brakes went out? Is he being nice? Is he going to kill me? How am I going to get home without brakes? Why is it raining on the day after Christmas? What in the world is going on?!

"Yeah, that guy ahead of you just handed me 20 extra dollars and I asked him why and he said that he wanted to pay for the person behind him."

Me: "Umm... ok..."

Then I got my food and parked my car in the parking lot and contemplated my life for about 10 minutes. Did I really just lose my brakes and get free Taco Bell in the span of minutes? From some guy (later realized he was a trucker and the lobby was closed and his semi doesn't go through the drive-thru) just standing in the drive-thru in the rain on December 26? It was maybe 20 minutes before I called my cousin to come pick me up, everything was wet so I couldn't see if my brake fluid was leaking or not. And he took me home and I ate the Taco Bell and lost 2 games of League. So there are a few morals to this story:

1. Never stand at a drive-thru because you could get hit by a car.

2. Keep your KFCs and Taco Bells together, because it's awesome!

And most importantly

3. Never trust an ADC outside of the room, because they will suck at League.
tl;dr

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The file size is too big and I'm really a noob at this stuff..... How can I get it to be my avatar...? :confused:
Try this.
1241238.jpg
If it doesn't work, well, I tired.

I did find a higher res version of your current one though. Still a low res image, but it's something.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
someone confirm if cats actually can do this

If yes, I'll bring a cat to my next tournament and use it as a distraction for my opponents :^)

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
So there once was this wasp that lived in a jungle. This was not your ordinary wasp though-he was smart, philosophical even. One day he finally got fed up with his repetitive, insignificant life and decided that he would leave his hive, his family, his entire close-knit wasp community and he would go out into the world and make something of himself, just like the humans do. So the wasp enrolls in school, and passes with flying colors. Remember, this is a very smart wasp. He gets his high school diploma in a little under 3 years, with a 4.0 GPA and all that snazz. After high school, believe it or not, the wasp gets accepted to Harvard. Harvard! This too proves to be no challenge for our hero, as he graduates in just two years, again a 4.0, on the Dean's list, and all that snazz. Not to mention all the clubs and sports he was in-the newspaper, rowing, student government-and the fact that he was by far the most popular student on campus. Even his professors looked up to him. He goes on to get two PhDs, and when he finishes his education, the wasp faces a bit of a dilemma. How does he apply his knowledge now? Where does he go from here? He decides to try out politics. After all, he was popular throughout school, did well in Harvard government. So he runs for mayor, and wins in a landslide. He greatly reforms the city, fixing virtually all its major problems. He runs for governor and again wins in a landslide. Two years later, the presidential election was coming up, and the wasp decides he might as well go for it. Of course, he wins in the largest landslide in US presidential history. His presidency goes exceedingly well-he is loved by all parties, and has the highest approval ratings in history. He also finds the cures for cancer, AIDS, and broken hearts while in the White House. After 8 years (yes, of course he was reelected) the time has come for him to leave his office. Even his successor his saddened by the wasp’s departure, but they all know it’s what must be done. Back at his vacation home in California his first day after leaving office, the wasp looks back on his long and fruitful life. He realizes that he hasn't been back to his hive at all since that first day he left. He suddenly feels a twang of guilt as he realizes how much he misses his parents and his little brother. So he heads back to the hive, looking more worn out than he remembers. He goes inside and greets his family, who are overjoyed at the sight of him. He talks about how his life has gone as his family listens in wonderment. Eventually he decides he is thirsty, so he decides to visit the old watering hole he remembered. Once he gets there though, there’s an extremely long line. He decides it’s worth the wait, so gets in line. One hour. Two hours. This is the slowest moving line he’s ever seen! Eventually he calculates that it could be a few days before he gets to the front of the line, so decides it’s not worth it. He decides to go get some cider to drink instead, but waddya know, another huge line of people waiting for cider! He remembers one other drinking area that never had a long line-fruit punch! So he decides to go get punch. He arrives, and lo and behold, there's no punch line.
WoT.jpg

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Either way I need something to save me because I'm gonna have to use Mopcina next tourney since I lost a bet.

Ironically it fits that it'll be around the anniversary of the Mopcina raid tho

Unfortunately Mopcina's playstyle is too flat for me send cats to help me gorls

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My mother went out to do some errands earlier, so I gave her money to pick up the new Yo-Kai Watch game for me.

Apparently, I preordered a game several years ago and never picked it up (I have no idea what game it was; I think maybe Mario Sports Mix). They canceled that preorder and gave me the game for free, along with $10 in cash to cover the rest of the preorder.

Life is good sometimes.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I like how you were excited enough to preorder it, but not excited enough to actually get it.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Anyone want to play? I want to put in a few rounds before I play some Fire Emblem. Plus, I want to try out a few things.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
how do you fight zelda pls somebody help

she's broken for sure because i can't beat her therefruit she's top tier BAN•ZELDA

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
shut the **** up you stupid **** (laughs)

i specifically made zelda **** because i hate ur feet (laughs

(laughslaughslaughs)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
how do you fight zelda pls somebody help

she's broken for sure because i can't beat her therefruit she's top tier BAN•ZELDA
For one, stay away from her feet. I know it's a tough thing to do, but Zelda's got kicks and they hurt. :p

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
New Japanese tier list for V1.1.3

Some thoughts from me.

- This is actually the first time :4pikachu:is this high LOL
- Pretty surprised that :4bowser: and :4duckhunt: are still quite high, even higher than :4dk:
- :4link: is higher than :4myfriends:!?!?!
- JAPAN MUST BE HIDING SOME :4miigun:TECH WE DON'T KNOW
- I'm actually surprised of :4samus:'s placement, simply because I've seen more Japanese Samuses than :4lucina: or :4zelda:, so they would probably get better results?

It's a weird list IMO

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64

Some thoughts from me.

- Pretty surprised that :4bowser: and :4duckhunt: are still quite high, even higher than :4dk:
- I'm actually surprised of :4samus:'s placement, simply because I've seen more Japanese Samuses than :4lucina: or :4zelda:, so they would probably get better results?

It's a weird list IMO
It looks pretty accurate...
*looks at WFT's placement*
I take that back.

For real, this really is a strange tier list. For one:
:4samus: She can't be that low on the tier list.
:4villager: I don't know if I'm behind the times, but I don't think I've seen Villager that high before. Amazing.
:4mewtwo: Alright! Mewtwo jumped a couple of tiers and rightfully so. This should give us hope for us Zelda mains.
Assuming there are any.:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i see my statement about wii fit mains being the second coming of rosalinda cultists still stands

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne

Some thoughts from me.

It's a weird list IMO
At least :4zelda: beat out the mop :^)

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Remember that Japan placed :4mewtwo: in 19th place at one point.

This was before V1.1.3. So ironically this is like Mewtwo's lowest placement.

:4lucas: was 20th as well on that same list.

Guess we are 3 steps ahead of Japan. :^)

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Some thoughts from me.

It's a weird list IMO
Greninja top 30 hype

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Some thoughts from me.

It's a weird list IMO
Here's my thoughts

- Move :4zelda: one character up plz ty
- :4wiifit: should be one tier up
- For me, :4gaw::4duckhunt::4villager::4palutena: are too high

Not bad, but not good

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
i see my statement about wii fit mains being the second coming of rosalinda cultists still stands
Welp....you got me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind her placement, or tiers in general. She's too darn fun to play as and that wouldn't change if she's mid tier or top tier.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
can they please lower kirby

do they not understand we have one update left

JAPAN YOU'RE ****ING WITH MY BUFFS YOU DUMB ****S

I'LL END YOU

BY BUFFING SHEIK

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay before I reply I just want to say that I just now noticed that Ike's head picture code is :4myfriends: Smashboards u troll.
-Duck Hunt and Mewtwo are way too high it's gross.
-Actually G&W is really high too.
-Dark Pit>Pit lel Electroshock 2 gud
-Wait, Greninja is under Duck Hunt, G&W, and Pac-Man...
Wat.
Japan lean the game.
-Ike and Wii Fit should be higher, Lucas should be WAY higher. I think he moved down even though he got a ton of helpful buffs this patch. Japan logic.
-Lucario seems a bit high but I don't really know what the character can do so he could be that high, idk.
Gunner can wall out pretty good with customs, I agree with the placement.
But if it's miis without customs...
Japan is high.

Last edited:
Top Bottom