• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
When your grades for all classes have dropped an average of 9.8 points from last quarter and there's no way they're going to be any higher than they are now. And I thought they weren't great before. I love school. :estatic:

To celebrate my stellar achievement, I'm just going to do rotations with my friends and try not to stress myself out too much and have another mental breakdown like Sunday night. Me being mentally stable > getting work done. I'm also thinking of secondarying :4zss: until Cloud comes out Zelda gets more buffs. The wait is killing me.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Like, really small actually. I couldn't visualize it myself, but, it's just really small.

Also, "Size 8.7" is referring to the radius of the hit-boxes/hit-bubbles. SSB has used sphere hitboxes since Melee, so in the mastercore data, "size=#" is the sphere's radius. So the hitbox would have the old sphere volume formula using in this case, 8.7, as the radius variable. So that 8.7 isn't actually just a tiny distance x 8.

Edit : As furret said as well. If Zelda's LK sweet-spots are 1.9 units, (So, 3.8 in full horizontal and vertical range) that can give some perspective on how big one unit is, if it's roughly 1/4 of her sweet-spot's horizontal range...LOL
I didn't know it was the radius, learn something new everyday
so i guess I traded an infraction for a bunch of likes k
such is the life of a zelda social nerd
I don't have any infractions last I remember prob cause BJNumbers loves me, but then again everybody loves me
tumblr_nxfyrhbjvy1rvs7gdo1_500.png

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Morning girls. How's every-

...Anyway, just preparing my lunch right now, and went out to do some rounds. And I'm thinking of whether to upload a match I had against evmaxy54 evmaxy54 where he went Ness and I countered two of his PK Thunder recoveries and broke his shield. (Again, GGs for yesterday maXy.)

life is too short for this bull****
Oh yea GGs LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yea you really need to stop throwing out random moves time to time. You need to think about how moves have shapes & how these shapes are virtually grammar to both you & your opponent's positioning.

"Moves are the punctuation grammatically demanded by movement/positioning phrases."

And that, is in its basic form, is spacing.
Hey evmaxy54 evmaxy54 I finally played the Zelda v. Icies MU and IT'S SO FUN. (for me :secretkpop: ) Now me and my friend can get into hard counterpick wars in bracket lol
My Zelda> His Icies
His Icies> My Falco
My Falco> His Falcon
His Falcon> My Zelda
I think I'm also going to enter the P:M tourney. I'm very sure I can get top 3 at the LEAST :^)
Counterpick wars <3

Also P:M Zelda is so ****ing easy like holy **** LMAO. Great bant yea

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Ok, you can go ahead and make the room. I need to finish setting my Wii U back up.

Oh, and I might have to take a quick break after the first 3 matches or so. My parents are coming home soon and need help carrying stuff in.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
View attachment 86657
got 'eem

EDIT: I JUST WASTED MY 1000th POST ON THIS FML
1 Rosalinda- 0 Me

EDIT 2: WAIT @BJN39 sis can you delete a super old, irrelevant post I made somewhere like in one of McKnightlíght McKnightlíght 's polls? Thanks sis ily ;o
Those polls are national treasures and deleting anything from them is a felony.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm pretty certain that ZSS mains on YouTube are filthy waifufegs that get super butthurt when you trash talk their beloved waifu.

I jokishly said "Zero Skill Spamus" in the comments, and this one ZSS main (who after seeing his vids, can say that he's super free and a fraud) said "Please, No Johns", referencing this ZSS combo video with said title. Make no mistake, it was an amazing combo video, but in the beginning of the vid, it's basically showing all the "zero skill spamus upb upb upb spam" memes and other bad things we've said about his girl, and how this is his response. This gathered those filthy waifufegs in the comments to worship and defend their waifu to the fullest from us "haters" and "casuals".

Actually disgusting.

Comparably disgusting to this.
I'd have to see her in a K-Mart gown first.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Would anyone fancy a tea party battle?

I still kinda wanna try with customs on, but IDK if I could even make a useful Zelda set. INB4 all speed and power, spam NAirs to win.

Maybe just with custom moves and no badges.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm pretty certain that ZSS mains on YouTube are filthy waifufegs that get super butthurt when you trash talk their beloved waifu.

I jokishly said "Zero Skill Spamus" in the comments, and this one ZSS main (who after seeing his vids, can say that he's super free and a fraud) said "Please, No Johns", referencing this ZSS combo video with said title. Make no mistake, it was an amazing combo video, but in the beginning of the vid, it's basically showing all the "zero skill spamus upb upb upb spam" memes and other bad things we've said about his girl, and how this is his response. This gathered those filthy waifufegs in the comments to worship and defend their waifu to the fullest from us "haters" and "casuals".

Actually disgusting.

Youtube full of scrubs? How shocking.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Guess who got onto EMG's weekly plays again? =^)

Spoiler alert, it's not :4zelda: who would ever use that tr4sh smh
Yo gorl that was hot fire! I wish we could play online but I have no idea on the quality of your internet = (. I NEED good practice!

On a side note, here's one of MY own little best plays.
tfw Up+B invul takes too long to kick in. Never lose your DJ folks! I'm pretty sure I didn't post this before in here...

Also Furret Furret that Whose Line reference was gahlike. 10/10 taste confirmed.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

Actually disgusting.

It's an overused meme that lost its cleverness. I get it, it was funny initially. I don't deny how disgustingly hypocritical it is of ZSS mains to trash-talk other mains un-ironically. I'm guilty of this myself. Okay, so my genuine disdain for Sonic mains is finally starting to fade away, but my reluctance towards calling Megaman anything but a "spam" character is as strong as ever. With all this said, I don't deny that I truly believe I/ZSS mains have every right to be pissed at the Zero Skill Spamus meme. Like, sure, I'm no fan of the Blue Bomber, and after a few frustrating matches I may find myself questioning the inclusion of the character, but I have no intentions to go on every Megaman video I see on Youtube, and make a comment simply stating "**** those Megaman mains, man."

I'm well aware the common refutation is, "Well, it's a fictional character. Why do you care so much?" Is it really such a big deal? Am I overreacting? Maybe, I wouldn't be able to give you a clear answer. I'm biased. The way I see it, acting like a scumbag is acting like a scumbag, topic withholding. There's just something inherently wrong about being able to say, "Zero Skill Spamus mains are braindead and should feel bad," and get standing ovation in my book. Guess this is what it feels like being treated as the scapegoat. I realize that the original intent of the joke was all in jest, but it's a pet peeve of mine that Youtube commenters think they're sooo clever by using it. "Zero Suit Samus? More like... Zero Skill Spamus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Get it guys? Zero Skill, as in her mains don't have any skill? 10/10 dunut steel." Pretentious af.

Whatever, maybe I am just overreacting to a game after all.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I don't know about you, but I find the prospect of being gunned down by a Ghost-Hawk chopper that has an adorable picture of a smiling Anime school-girl adorning its side absolutely terrifying.

Good job, Japan. This is a step in the right direction towards freedom.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
It's an overused meme that lost its cleverness. I get it, it was funny initially. I don't deny how disgustingly hypocritical it is of ZSS mains to trash-talk other mains un-ironically. I'm guilty of this myself. Okay, so my genuine disdain for Sonic mains is finally starting to fade away, but my reluctance towards calling Megaman anything but a "spam" character is as strong as ever. With all this said, I don't deny that I truly believe I/ZSS mains have every right to be pissed at the Zero Skill Spamus meme. Like, sure, I'm no fan of the Blue Bomber, and after a few frustrating matches I may find myself questioning the inclusion of the character, but I have no intentions to go on every Megaman video I see on Youtube, and make a comment simply stating "**** those Megaman mains, man."

I'm well aware the common refutation is, "Well, it's a fictional character. Why do you care so much?" Is it really such a big deal? Am I overreacting? Maybe, I wouldn't be able to give you a clear answer. I'm biased. The way I see it, acting like a scumbag is acting like a scumbag, topic withholding. There's just something inherently wrong about being able to say, "Zero Skill Spamus mains are braindead and should feel bad," and get standing ovation in my book. Guess this is what it feels like being treated as the scapegoat. I realize that the original intent of the joke was all in jest, but it's a pet peeve of mine that Youtube commenters think they're sooo clever by using it. "Zero Suit Samus? More like... Zero Skill Spamus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Get it guys? Zero Skill, as in her mains don't have any skill? 10/10 dunut steel." Pretentious af.

It really is kind of tired honestly. Moreso than annoying I think it's just been around for so long that it's losing its impact and I see it so often that it's just...yeah.

Def sucks that YT people are dumb but it's 100% YT people lol. They've always been a kind of crappy bunch outside of the content producers haha. It's why YT comments are a running gag, really.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

zorldo mains nevr get tired of using their dank meme BAN•ZELDA when fg babies think din's fail is spammable and op

therefruit zelda mains confirmed biggest memers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
zorldo mains nevr get tired of using their dank meme BAN•ZELDA when fg babies think din's fail is spammable and op

TBH BAN•ZELDA is synonymous with/short for EY GORL, WATCH DIS DUM SPARKLEE **** so it doesn't feel or sound as memematic like most memes.

In short, Zelda memes are timeless. Zelda memes are factually superior.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

plz treat mi waifu wit respect i pray to her using my homemade shrine every day ; _ ;

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Today I asked a libertarian how will they pay to fix potholes with no taxes and got no response. I don't think he thought it through.

Top Bottom