• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I found the Zelda model in the SFM Workshop.

This image from the page shows how much sass resonates from Zelda.

Do you have a link for this / is it usable in garry's mod?

Edit: nevermind, found it! And forgot that Sourcefilmmaker is free, too.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Do you have a link for this / is it usable in garry's mod?
No. There's no Zelda model for GMod.

Here are the SFM links:
:4zelda:
:4feroy:
:4lucina:

I also found these high quality versions as well which were redone with an increase in polycount and all that.
:4palutena:
:4link:

Sadly, these are all of the Smash Wii U/3DS Models I could find in SFM. (Most of the others are not that good or are Items from Smash Wii U.)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Does anybody know if a balance patch will come with the maintenance today?

If it does come, all to the Zelda Buff Prayer Circle!
I hope so. It'd be nice to see Zelda get a buff or two. I also hope Lucina gets a buff as well. (Although she'll most likely share it with Marth. :V)

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Does anybody know if a balance patch will come with the maintenance today?

If it does come, all to the Zelda Buff Prayer Circle!
Usually a balance patch comes with the release of a character/other DLC, at least usually when a character is confirmed to be basically around the corner. Either this means Cloud is showing up out of nowhere, this will be the patch that makes Cloud compatible but he will be released later (very rare), or nothing at all. They're probably just prepping their servers so they don't have a massive crash for holiday season and the release of new content. Let's not forget the eShop crash over the summer when we got our last batch of characters. The maintenance is across multiple games too, not just Smash. I wouldn't take it too seriously - yet.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Yes it's a lot stronger.

A lot of stuff written on smash wiki is off though (coughcough Peach)
edit: but looking at Zelda's page it looks like Kurogane or BJN wrote it so it's 100% reliable after all :p

also hi everyone
I actually haven't touched it. I think Aero might have once (Thus more negative and honest notes lmao.)

I can guess that there is still some horrendous misinformation on the Zelda pages. Maybe I'll go fix them up if I can over break. :D

Edit : Holy moly, someone went over it with a fine tooth (And well versed in the TRUE FACTS) comb! I'm extremely pleased with how it looks! Like, everything I was looking at looks correct! I'm very proudT of hewever fixeT it

Edit 2 : DID find a couple things that were incorrect:
- There were never any SDI multiplier changes for Fsmash iirc (see: patch history)
- NAir's "Drag opponents towards the front" happened in 1.0.8, not 1.1.1.
- NAir got loop hitbox size increases in 1.0.8 as well (3.0 -> 4.7)

THERE WERE ALSO NEVER ANY VISUAL EFFECT UPGRADES. EVER. IT WAS A LIE.

Otherwise the page looks solid.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
No. There's no Zelda model for GMod.

Here are the SFM links:
:4zelda:
:4feroy:
:4lucina:

I also found these high quality versions as well which were redone with an increase in polycount and all that.
:4palutena:
:4link:

Sadly, these are all of the Smash Wii U/3DS Models I could find in SFM. (Most of the others are not that good or are Items from Smash Wii U.)
Looking at Pally's model... I just noticed she wears different/mismatched heels... How... Why!?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I have one slice of apple pie left but I ran out of whipped cream.

Life is horrible.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I hope so. It'd be nice to see Zelda get a buff or two. I also hope Lucina gets a buff as well. (Although she'll most likely share it with Marth. :V)
Patch 1.0.who cares
  • :4marth: - in a poor attempt to reconnect with all the mains he lost from the last game he can short hop double fair again
  • :4lucina: - is removed from the game so you can play the clearly better character
  • :4zelda: - due to Knowing :4sheik:'s true identity has given Zelda the ability to cause Dtaunt to transform:4sheik: into :4zelda:
  • :4rob: - can now have three times as many gyros active at once, uair now has a windbox that pulls you in
  • :4fox: - x4 falling speed
  • :4sonic: - can now only spin for all of his attack
  • :4charizard: - now does 15% damage to himself when using flare blitz or anything
  • :4dedede: -

• :4bowser: - added an extra 10 frames of landing lag to all of his aerials
  • :4diddy: - can now have up to 3 bananas
  • :4dk: - Dspecial causes the DK rap to play
  • :4greninja: - full jump now sends him to the vertical blast zone
  • :4myfriends: - now tears his shirt apart upon flexing with his taunt
  • :4kirby: - now plays like canvas/rainbow curse
  • :4littlemac: - FSpecial now goes x4 distance on the ground and x4 less distance in air
  • :4link: - now transforms into wolf link if your opponent is a furry
  • :4lucario: - replaced for a superior pokemon :162:
  • :4luigi: - fireball no longer has any endlag or start up lag and travel the full screen
  • :4mario: - super mario taunt remains after it finishes
  • :4megaman: - can now fire pellets endlessly
  • :4olimar: - everyone forgot he existed so he was deleted from the game
  • :4peach: - always pulls a beam sword
  • :4pikachu: - removed and replaced by pichu
  • :4pit: - was given all of his edgy version's frame data
  • :rosalina:- Generates a luma every ten seconds there is no limit to the numbers of lumas she may have
  • :4samus: - was somehow made worse, but now you can use speed booster
  • :4sheik: - vanish was given an extra 10 hitboxes
  • :4tlink: - wind waker taunt now blows him offstage
  • :4villager: - can now pocket tree
  • :4wiifit: - now does an annoying quote with every move
  • :4yoshi: - can now carry opponents on his back if they begin to cry
  • :4zss: - nerfed boobs
  • :4palutena: - her worst customs are now her default set
  • :4pacman: - has x3 more new fruits to use and charges them x2 as fast
  • :4falcon: - Fair reverted to it's melee counter part, extended it's hitbox to trigger people
  • :4robinm: - can't hurt :4palutena: as he is too busy trying to ship her
  • :4metaknight: - Fite Me
  • :4shulk: - swimsuit upgraded to speedo
  • :4bowserjr:- made to replace iceclimbers by using :4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: at the same time
  • :4darkpit: - was given his goody two shoes counterpart's frame data
  • :4drmario: - IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR!?!?!
  • :4duckhunt: - now has a windbox on his Uspecial as if it will somehow make his recovery safe
  • :4falco: - can now jump 10 times in midair to show you how much he prefers the air
  • :4ganondorf: - remembers a time when the game wasn't filled with weebs and ships restoring his melee voice lines and frame data
  • :4gaw: - now only pulls 8s and 9s
  • :4jigglypuff: - clearly was too safe so hitbox sizes were cut in half again, but given double air speed to compensate. Oddly enough I think this makes this character better
  • :4ness: - Bthrow now throws both himself and his target
  • :4wario: - "WAH", can now ride a bike on top of his bike
  • :4mewtwo:- is now taller and ligher
  • :4lucas:- removed from all non japanese consoles
  • :4feroy: - now catches on fire if he has a stock lead and all his moves at that point will be replaced by fsmash
  • :4ryu: - sound effects now sound even more excruciatingly painful
  • :4cloud: - replaced by a ff character that actually was on a nintendo console
I have one slice of apple pie left but I ran out of whipped cream.

Life is horrible.
don't kill yourself yet you still haven't delivered that great lavani x rosalina fanfic no one deserves

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Shes a messy dresser.
There are messy dressers who can pull off the look, those who can't, and then there's Pally... The weird stocking on one leg was enough to make people question her fashion sense and then there's wearing two different heels... I do not want to know what her room looks like. That random, lonely heel I saw lying around at the bus station was an omen...

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
:4zelda: - due to Knowing :4sheik:'s true identity has given Zelda the ability to cause Dtaunt to transform:4sheik: into :4zelda:
10/10
What, is he already perfect or something?

:4diddy: - can now have up to 3 bananas

:4greninja: - full jump now sends him to the vertical blast zone
Omg I'm dead!
:rosalina:- Generates a luma every ten seconds there is no limit to the numbers of lumas she may have
:urg:

:4sheik: - vanish was given an extra 10 hitboxes
upload_2015-12-7_20-36-58.png

:4yoshi: - can now carry opponents on his back if they begin to cry
:)
:4ness: - Bthrow now throws both himself and his target
This gave me chuckles.
:4cloud: - replaced by a ff character that actually was on a nintendo console
I still want Black Mage so much.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
Hello Zelda Social. I'm gonna leave this here in case anyone is interested in the Wisconsin scene (which is where I am) and our constantly updating Power Ranking.

(P.S. I chose all the Fire Emblem characters for our players)
upload_2015-12-7_20-26-14.png

D

Deleted member

Patch 1.0.who cares
  • :4marth: - in a poor attempt to reconnect with all the mains he lost from the last game he can short hop double fair again
  • :4lucina: - is removed from the game so you can play the clearly better character
  • :4zelda: - due to Knowing :4sheik:'s true identity has given Zelda the ability to cause Dtaunt to transform:4sheik: into :4zelda:
  • :4rob: - can now have three times as many gyros active at once, uair now has a windbox that pulls you in
  • :4fox: - x4 falling speed
  • :4sonic: - can now only spin for all of his attack
  • :4charizard: - now does 15% damage to himself when using flare blitz or anything
  • :4dedede: -

• :4bowser: - added an extra 10 frames of landing lag to all of his aerials
  • :4diddy: - can now have up to 3 bananas
  • :4dk: - Dspecial causes the DK rap to play
  • :4greninja: - full jump now sends him to the vertical blast zone
  • :4myfriends: - now tears his shirt apart upon flexing with his taunt
  • :4kirby: - now plays like canvas/rainbow curse
  • :4littlemac: - FSpecial now goes x4 distance on the ground and x4 less distance in air
  • :4link: - now transforms into wolf link if your opponent is a furry
  • :4lucario: - replaced for a superior pokemon :162:
  • :4luigi: - fireball no longer has any endlag or start up lag and travel the full screen
  • :4mario: - super mario taunt remains after it finishes
  • :4megaman: - can now fire pellets endlessly
  • :4olimar: - everyone forgot he existed so he was deleted from the game
  • :4peach: - always pulls a beam sword
  • :4pikachu: - removed and replaced by pichu
  • :4pit: - was given all of his edgy version's frame data
  • :rosalina:- Generates a luma every ten seconds there is no limit to the numbers of lumas she may have
  • :4samus: - was somehow made worse, but can now you use speed booster
  • :4sheik: - vanish was given an extra 10 hitboxes
  • :4tlink: - wind waker taunt now blows him offstage
  • :4villager: - can now pocket tree
  • :4wiifit: - now does an annoying quote with every move
  • :4yoshi: - can now carry opponents on his back if they begin to cry
  • :4zss: - nerfed boobs
  • :4palutena: - her worst customs are now her default set
  • :4pacman: - has x3 more new fruits to use and charges them x2 as fast
  • :4falcon: - Fair reverted to it's melee counter part, extended it's hitbox to trigger people
  • :4robinm: - can't hurt :4palutena: as he is too busy trying to ship her
  • :4metaknight: - Fite Me
  • :4shulk: - swimsuit upgraded to speedo
  • :4bowserjr:- made to replace iceclimbers by using :4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: at the same time
  • :4darkpit: - was given his goody two shoes counterpart's frame data
  • :4drmario: - IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR!?!?!
  • :4duckhunt: - now has a windbox on his Uspecial as if it will somehow make his recovery safe
  • :4falco: - can now jump 10 times in midair to show you how much he prefers the air
  • :4ganondorf: - remembers a time when the game wasn't filled with weebs and ships restoring his melee voice lines and frame data
  • :4gaw: - now only pulls 8s and 9s
  • :4jigglypuff: - clearly was too safe so hitbox sizes were cut in half again, but given double air speed to compensate. Oddly enough I think this makes this character better
  • :4ness: - Bthrow now throws both himself and his target
  • :4wario: - "WAH", can now ride a bike on top of his bike
  • :4mewtwo:- is now taller and ligher
  • :4lucas:- removed from all non japanese consoles
  • :4feroy: - now catches on fire if he has a stock lead and all his moves at that point will be replaced by fsmash
  • :4ryu: - sound effects now sound even more excruciatingly painful
  • :4cloud: - replaced by a ff character that actually was on a nintendo console
THIS POST IS AMAZING. EVERYONE PLEASE READ IT.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I was blindly surfing Youtube looking at adorable Undertale comic dubs, a new Jontron video, cute/funny things, and eventually it lead me to this set of Sm4sh GMODs and... Then...

It was the first thing this month to make my sass meter go:
:cheep:
:halfsheep:
:emptysheep:

My once innocent sassy soul needed saving, so I rushed to The Church of Sass(this thread) in hopes of being saved by The Goddess of Sass.

SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 hey Philly look I found something in the Rosalinda social that you'll definitely like :secretkpop:

oh no

this is bad

there is no goddess

this is not a holy place

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay For Glory is now utter trash.
I found a Shulk player who just let me spam 82639163927373917373926383 down tilts on him (I was Zelda) and he did nothing to stop it. It wasn't a CPU either, he occasionally moved and just let me spam on him.
I found an Ike player who did nothing but spam jab. Jab was the only move he used besides up-B for recovering. I pray for the minds of people like that.
(Also before any of you get too sassT, the difference between my spamming and the Ike's spamming is that I actually hit with my spam.)

And thank you for the replay EODM07 EODM07 of you battling @evmaxy54 Ness is still Ebola just saying.
I'll reward you with the replay from the Shulk battle.:happysheep:

Last edited:

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
So I was blindly surfing Youtube looking at adorable Undertale comic dubs, a new Jontron video, cute/funny things, and eventually it lead me to this set of Sm4sh GMODs and... Then...

It was the first thing this month to make my sass meter go:
:cheep:
:halfsheep:
:emptysheep:

My once innocent sassy soul needed saving, so I rushed to The Church of Sass(this thread) in hopes of being saved by The Goddess of Sass.

oh no

this is bad

there is no goddess

this is not a holy place

Don't worry gorl, our queen knows how to take care of Irrelevina Tr4sh

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Thought I'd have a shave today, had my breakfast not that long ago, and I heard the news that it's Minecraft Wii U Edition.

My thoughts?:

I've played it before, it was pretty fun. But that was years ago, and the last time I've seen anyone do videos of it was Hat Films and their Minecraft series called Hat Pack. Which they've now moved onto their Streaming channel.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Minecraft is really fun with friends and on the PC. Paying 30 bucks for the WiiU version probably won't be worth it unless it's the full game.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Thought I'd have a shave today
mfw I forgot to shave
yogemon___furret_sjin_by_ratherpeculiar-d6h0u2s.png

Minecraft is really fun with friends and on the PC. Paying 30 bucks for the WiiU version probably won't be worth it unless it's the full game.
chances are they will have everything including multiplayer. Minecraft is deff in the past generation in terms of consoles and specs. Of course minecraft is owned by microsoft so you'll never know

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
chances are they will have everything including multiplayer. Minecraft is deff in the past generation in terms of consoles and specs. Of course minecraft is owned by microsoft so you'll never know
I find it a bit odd that even though Minecraft is owned by MS. They've put that game on PS3 and now Wii U. I thought they'd take down the PS3 version due to Micorsoft buying out Minecraft.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I find it a bit odd that even though Minecraft is owned by MS. They've put that game on PS3 and now Wii U. I thought they'd take down the PS3 version due to Micorsoft buying out Minecraft.
considering the Xbox One is already a ded and obsolete console M$ needs all the money it can get :v

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 hey Philly look I found something in the Rosalinda social that you'll definitely like :secretkpop: *TERRIBLE IMAGE WITHHELD*
Good god.....is this REALLY where it's gone? I'm sure glad I didn't go into that social anytime recently, I only checked it like a week ago to check out what the heck was going on in there....

Now I TRIPLE know why Vanilla doesn't go there.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
considering the Xbox One is already a ded and obsolete console M$ needs all the money it can get :v
funny considering Xbone sells much bettter in the US then anywhere else
hardware totals.png

Japan's numbers are always funny by the way
lifetime sales for the curious
hardware all totals.png

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

ha memes
Seeing the Vita's figures always makes me sad. What a good piece of hardware marred by poor support. God dang it.
hahaha vita, good joke you funny guy

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Seeing the Vita's figures always makes me sad. What a good piece of hardware marred by poor support. God dang it.
I'm actually thinking of getting me a vita with borderlands hopefully i can get me a few other good games

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I'm actually thinking of getting me a vita with borderlands hopefully i can get me a few other good games
My friend got one on sale for like 100 bucks. I'd say that's WAYYY worth it. Thing looks like the best designed handheld ever (so comfy....) but the support just isn't there....it's a shame.

Top Bottom