• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I wish I could contribute to sophisticated tier list discussion but I can't. :(

I decided to do something I haven't done in forever: I painted. I'm no expert, but I can tell you one thing: it's takes a long ass time. I believe I spent I around four hours, and there's still a bunch to polish. It's a really fun thing to do, I might get the other JW dinosaurs and paint them as well.
20151206_212504_zpsl2hxayyy (1).jpg

IGNORE THE GREY AREA AROUND THE MOUTH I DIDN'T HAVE ANY RED PAINT

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I paint every day at work, but none of it is art unfortunately.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Screenshot_2015-12-06-21-49-56-1.png

And you know who said this quote?
THUNDER SASS
Zelda is sassT.
Zelda had Lightning Kicks.
Thunder and Lightning are related.
Thunder comes after Lightning.
Thunder Sass was made MANY years after Zelda and her Lightning Licks were made.
Thunder Sass was the easiest Hooraw to battle.

I think I found Zelda's younger sister.

Rizen

Smash Legend
The most frustrating part of wifi is finding a good match. On ladder I had a good person then after 1 game (in which he SDed) we got horrible lag spikes. The I fond someone else who had terrible lag. Then I finally found a good connection but the player was a total noob who I 3 stocked. Now 40 minutes later I'm in a rotten mood and got no good games in. :glare::urg:
Seriously Sakurai, this passes for wifi?

/rant

edit, I can't even type right after that (not fixing obvious errors)

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Now I feel better because I got some good games vs a good Yoshi player in :) Had to wash that bad after taste out of my mouth.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had my lunch, cleaned around my room and went down to deliver another letter to the post office to send off to University. Been a bit busy this morning, but I at least bought something from my local supermarket to have for my lunch. :yeahboi:

Might play some Mario Maker today or check to see if Yuru Yuri: San Hai has aired yet with its newest episode.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
Evening~

So, I woke up to a post on SqB titled "10 reasons why competitive Splatoon is a joke". Usually, I wouldn't care but this thread was made by one of the best roller mains known in competitive Splatoon. The history with this guy is that he's really negative and rude. What's more, most of his reasons were nonsensical like Splatoon has too much memes and a recent tournament (Ink Storm 2) has the prize money given to charity instead of the players. I'm going to stop myself here before I make an essay about this.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw, I just uploaded that Mario Maker level I talked about yesterday. :yeahboi:

Mariotale: King Bowser
CB31-0000-010F-EDFB

Also, page steal! <3

Last edited:

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Way to take the page from under my nose :sadsheep:

tfw I'm now an adult who should be saving up for a car but

What on earth store did you go to that Falco was 18 bucks, I saw a ton of him at my local Gamestop for regular price this past Black Friday. Gotta get dem deals so you can get dat car

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Hey gorls, it's that time again
edgykpop2.0.png

This video is a little different though. Rather than just post a clip of some weird stuff that happens and add an edgy twist. I decided to make a montage video... with some sassT of course. :secretkpop:
Even though I might not have the flashiest Zelda around, I felt I got some pretty good moments in here. This video was a lot of fun to make. I really think I pushed the boundaries of my video editing skills, especially towards the end of the vid XD. This was also a good way to save some highlights before the next patch.

Hope you guys like it
edgykpop2.0.png

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Hey gorls, it's that time again View attachment 86455

This video is a little different though. Rather than just post a clip of some weird stuff that happens and add an edgy twist. I decided to make a montage video... with some sassT of course. :secretkpop:
Even though I might not have the flashiest Zelda around, I felt I got some pretty good moments in here. This video was a lot of fun to make. I really think I pushed the boundaries of my video editing skills, especially towards the end of the vid XD. This was also a good way to save some highlights before the next patch.

Hope you guys like it View attachment 86455
praying for you and your use of trashT default zeldawful

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
The "big Nintendo news" everyone's been waiting about turns out to be Minecraft. $30 to buy it.

... No I didn't mean Minecraft pig is a $30 DLC character for Smash, it's an actual port of the game to Wii U. But could this tease the next character reveal for Smash? =^)

... srsly nintendo wut u doin

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Also, I was browsing the Source FilmMaker workshop and the images for the Lucina model. This was one of them:

It's like Roy's telling her off for being inferior in Sm4sh. :V (And yes, there is also a Zelda model.)

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Also, I was browsing the Source FilmMaker workshop and the images for the Lucina model. This was one of them:

It's like Roy's telling her off for being inferior in Sm4sh. :V (And yes, there is also a Zelda model.)
Then why was she not included in dis? :C

Also brb gonna use the models to make Ike and Mac kiss while tsundere Ryu watches from afar.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

nailed it
The "big Nintendo news" everyone's been waiting about turns out to be Minecraft. $30 to buy it.

... No I didn't mean Minecraft pig is a $30 DLC character for Smash, it's an actual port of the game to Wii U. But could this tease the next character reveal for Smash? =^)

... srsly nintendo wut u doin
do keep in mind the person teasing the news works in license and marketing which is
  • not the company nintendo as a whole teasing this
  • comparatively a large deal for him because he works with 3rd parties for the wiiu

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Hey gurls, I do have a question because a french idiot on a french board is pissing me off... Din's Fire sweetspot in SSB4 is stronger than Brawl's Din's Fire, knockback wise, right?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Hey gurls, I do have a question because a french idiot on a french board is pissing me off... Din's Fire sweetspot in SSB4 is stronger than Brawl's Din's Fire, knockback wise, right?
"Din's Fire now causes a larger explosion and higher damage the longer it travels, with a more powerful sweetspot at the center of the blast" - smash wiki
"Din's Fire is still garbage" -Furret

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The left eye....

The left eye

Last edited:
Top Bottom