• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
GG, stop and tell America's hat to wake up from its lucid dream.

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
I don't know why, but I'm always accidentally pronouncing Canada as Canadia.
Occasionally I'll start saying Canada like Canadia, but then catch myself but it comes out as 'Ca-nay-duh' for reasons beyond me.

Also specifically if I try to say Twitch from League of Legends I will ALWAYS say "Twitched" and I have no idea why.

Help.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
"Okay, I'm done with one test, now for the last one, now to study for the last one so I can be free"

-opens pdf archive-

-86 pages-

TFW

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Okay, cool. Let me get all set up. It really won't be very many matches.
Let me get all set up. It really won't be very many matches.
It really won't be very many matches.
Well... It ended up being many matches instead. I had fun though! GGs. I wish I could've fought your Villager as not Mewtwo or Zelda, but we were both switching up our characters a lot so it's whatever. We'll have to play again sometime!

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Well... It ended up being many matches instead. I had fun though! GGs. I wish I could've fought your Villager as not Mewtwo or Zelda, but we were both switching up our characters a lot so it's whatever. We'll have to play again sometime!
Yeah, I have poor self-control when I'm having fun, heh.

GGs man! Kind of mad that I keep screwing up against your Marth, but otherwise I'm more or less pleased with my performance. I haven't played for several months so I'm really rusty. Your characters are all really good! I used a few I don't use much (like Toon Link, Palutena, and Zelda) and it probably showed. Very nice Duck Hunt and Samus! A good Samus can be pretty intimidating IMO.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Cleaned my room, had a shower and just had my breakfast too. And I removed the video I posted earlier for the admin.

And I'll be putting in more practice with Lucina. (I also checked the subreddit on the current Tier List for Smash 4. I have no comment on that tier list.)

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Alright! I took a 2 mile, 5 AM walk through the snow in 14 degree f weather. I love being Coloradan :cool:

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Cleaned my room, had a shower and just had my breakfast too. And I removed the video I posted earlier for the admin.

And I'll be putting in more practice with Lucina. (I also checked the subreddit on the current Tier List for Smash 4. I have no comment on that tier list.)
How bad is it? Is it worse than Vinnie's tier list?... or is it okay?

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
Yeah, I don't agree with a lot of the placements, there is NO WAY Peach and Wario are better than Pit, Rob, and Luigi. Donkey Kong and Charizard are way too low.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Yeah, I don't agree with a lot of the placements, there is NO WAY Peach and Wario are better than Pit, Rob, and Luigi. Donkey Kong and Charizard are way too low.
I think Zelda is way too low. I actually think she'll either be around the same placement as Palutena & Ganon. And I kinda feel like Marth & Lucina may be bottom Mid. Although I'm most likely spouting nonsense like I usually do. :V

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Thanksgiving was yesterday, change the thread title to "Happy Zelderly Friday!"
:secretkpop:

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
I think Zelda is way too low. I actually think she'll either be around the same placement as Palutena & Ganon. And I kinda feel like Marth & Lucina may be bottom Mid. Although I'm most likely spouting nonsense like I usually do. :V
Eh, IMO the worst 3 Characters are Bowser, Dedede, and Jiggs at the bottom. I think Marth and Lucina are solid Mid-tier. I've been considering picking them up, but I'm a grab-based player and you don't really get much for grabs with Marcina, you just sorta space out your opponents, and go for okay punishes that aren't very rewarding.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Eh, IMO the worst 3 Characters are Bowser, Dedede, and Jiggs at the bottom. I think Marth and Lucina are solid Mid-tier. I've been considering picking them up, but I'm a grab-based player and you don't really get much for grabs with Marcina, you just sorta space out your opponents, and go for okay punishes that aren't very rewarding.
Play Dan's Jigglypuff and then tell me she is bottom 3 afterwards. He's the only reason why I think she's lower mid.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Play Dan's Jigglypuff and then tell me she is bottom 3 afterwards. He's the only reason why I think she's lower mid.
I think the worst are Mac, Palutena and either Bowser or Dedede. Since Mac is easily gimpable and his recovery is the worst, Palutena has bad Specials and her tilts are all laggy. And as for Bowser/Dedede. Well, the usual reasons why. :V

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Alright! I took a 2 mile, 5 AM walk through the snow in 14 degree f weather. I love being Coloradan :cool:
Oh yeah, well I just walked 10 feet to my mom's house barefoot in the sprinkling rain to get a brownie! I'm basically the manliest person ever!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Can't say :4dedede: after playing the arguably best D3 player out there. He struggles against some select MUs but has tools in neutral and survivability. One mistake and you might die at 80% to a Dsmash while he's at like 200%.

:4littlemac: bodies half of the "low tier" cast so he can't be the worst.

Idk about :4bowser:. :4palutena: is better than :4zelda: therefruit she can't be the worst secretkpop

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
Well, if he wants to play 3ds version then alright, because I don't have a wii u. This character has very few things going for her. She can escape combos, not the you need to pull off combos against her, since she dies extremely early. All you have to do is space and zone her out until she's at about 80% and work on getting a kill. She has rest, which has no set-ups, and can only be used as a punish.
I think the worst are Mac
Nah, KO punch is an amazing move. His frame data on his ground moves is amazing. You'll really have to work to get a good mac player off stage.
Also no, She can space opponents fairly well with her aerials, and Her aerials in general are all really good. Palutena is a viable character, but she's decent. She's just as viable as Zelda.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Unsurprising only the Japanese top players seem to hold Greninja in high regards, with Abadango placing him at 21th and Rain/Nietono placing him at 16th, both being the highest placements for him.

You go, Some.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
:4zelda::4charizard::4dedede::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff: is probably my current bottom 5.

You can salvage Zelda from it if you can convince me Shulk is worse than her.

I was gonna type up a huge thing about other characters being considered bottom 5 but it was getting really long so I decided against it.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Someone should make a Sheik MU tier list. It would probably be a good starting point for a tier list we could agree on.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
gorls remember this is a game where you can still body people with Zelda
ZELDA
Ban her so we can save others from embarrassment

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Wait was that you? I couldn't tech to save my life, I was so mad. Your recovery with Mac is awesome. I just kept chucking you off the side but I couldn't kill you. We should play more sometime.
Sorry for keeping you.

Nah, that's my friend playing on my Wii U. Plays Mac like 99% of the time. And here I told him solo maining Mac would be a bad idea. :p My Little Mac is still in the side B off the stage phase...

I main Pit and beat him at least 70% of the time so that should probably speak for itself, heheh. I was hoping to get a turn and see if you'd recognize me but he's hard to get a turn from. I'd like to play sometime though.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
You went to GameStop, didn't you? Or was it some sort of routine? I did go to GameStop though (at 7:30 am, not 5 am). I got these guys finally!
IMG_1728.JPG

Well, Little Mac was a bonus. Still like the character though.

Well, if he wants to play 3ds version then alright, because I don't have a wii u. This character has very few things going for her. She can escape combos, not the you need to pull off combos against her, since she dies extremely early. All you have to do is space and zone her out until she's at about 80% and work on getting a kill. She has rest, which has no set-ups, and can only be used as a punish.

Nah, KO punch is an amazing move. His frame data on his ground moves is amazing. You'll really have to work to get a good mac player off stage.

Also no, She can space opponents fairly well with her aerials, and Her aerials in general are all really good. Palutena is a viable character, but she's decent. She's just as viable as Zelda.
All of this.
:4zelda::4charizard::4dedede::4ganondorf::4jigglypuff: is probably my current bottom 5.

You can salvage Zelda from it if you can convince me Shulk is worse than her.

I was gonna type up a huge thing about other characters being considered bottom 5 but it was getting really long so I decided against it.
Charizard is low tier?

Top Bottom