• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That game and watch was great. But I only found him once ._. AND HEY WE HAD GOOD TIMES OKAY. LIKE OUR ZELDA TRIO WITH @TriforceOfWisdom
ZELDA TRIO:
Me-Pretty Dumb Blonde
Wis-Feisty BrunetteTwi- Old Lady
At least you recognize that I am older than you, so I am your superior. :awesome:
LOL, I remember that. Good times. I miss Basic Brawl so much. Reason why I set Brawl's menu theme as the menu theme on SSB4. Memoriesss....
I'll have to watch the replay again when I get home. In fact, I need to just take a look at all of my replays, take a trip down memory lane. Ah, simpler times when you could be an anonymous asshole instead of one who could be found and banned.

Also Black Zelda yes. Personally I wouldn't use any other palette.
I also like using the term leucism.

Edit after getting home: This got the page?? +1 mobile.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbh i'm still heartbroken that purple zelda from melee wasn't brought back for ssb4

D

Deleted member

At least you recognize that I am older than you, so I am your superior. :awesome:

I'll have to watch the replay again when I get home. In fact, I need to just take a look at all of my replays, take a trip down memory lane. Ah, simpler times when you could be an anonymous ******* instead of one who could be found and banned.

Also Black Zelda yes. Personally I wouldn't use any other palette.
I also like using the term leucism.
TWI DON'T START WITH THIS LOOSISM THING AGAIN. I STRUGGLE WITH THE PRONUNCIATION OF THIS WORD K. And I wish I could watch replays but....y'know...KAAZ BROKE MY WII. AND HEY, I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! *makes weird childish face*

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
tbh i'm still heartbroken that purple zelda from melee wasn't brought back for ssb4
I think ha spiritual successor was bride white Zelda, but she's just not as good as white/purple Melee Zelda.

On another note, the blue palette is so fab again I say we revive the old "blue Zelda has faster LKs" rumor from Melee.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I think ha spiritual successor was bride white Zelda, but she's just not as good as white/purple Melee Zelda.

On another note, the blue palette is so fab again I say we revive the old "blue Zelda has faster LKs" rumor from Melee.
Oh, how much I wish the white SSB4 alt was like the white SSBM alt.

There seriously was a rumor like that? Seriously?!

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Didn't someone here tried to make a casual, fun smash group here? I think it was just a 4 player match to just mess around.

I just get lazy about adding people and asking people to play, so I end up screwing around in For Glory and For Fun.
Yeah.. it was me ><;
People seemed interested at the time, but nothing came of it :s

every thread I've ever clicked on in the link board eventually turns into yelling and cursing

it is a scary place
You post a new thread that's literally pointless, you're gonna get mauled mercilessly. I guess that's how they run

Edit: I think they need to erase that idea. I just checked @ Mocha Mocha 's link. Damn.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Bride Zelda would be her best palette swap if she was blonde. The gold on her dress would've went a lot better with blonde hair :/ As it stands now, white zelda isn't that great.

As flawed as melee is, it definitely got Zelda's palettes right. All of them are ****ing fantastic.
even sheik's were great

Yeah.. it was me ><;
I'm so disappointed that no one other than myself added you for the 4 player matches :c

You post a new thread that's literally pointless, you're gonna get mauled mercilessly. I guess that's how they run
Even if it's "justified", I still think relentlessly attacking people is the wrong way to go about things.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
ive said it before but my avatar is unfortunately not my work and is instead that of a modern day Leonardo da Vinci somewhere in this world. this one is beautiful though and very thought-provoking
Teach us more about your splendid art! We only have ears for learning.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I love how we were just having the color pallet argument the other day. I personally like classic Zelda. Mostly because I have a brain.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I love how we were just having the color pallet argument the other day. I personally like classic Zelda. Mostly because I have a brain.
I like you because almost every single one of your posts is snide and slightly supercilious.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Oh, how much I wish the white SSB4 alt was like the white SSBM alt.

There seriously was a rumor like that? Seriously?!
At one point the Melee Zelda player TheLake (left out @ because Melee.) had apparently convinced M2K that blue Zelda's FAir/BAir were both 3 frames faster than every other alts'.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to imply you thought that, so my apologies.

Do you think the Link boards realize how ridiculous they look to outsiders?
Honestly at this point, I'd rather move on and avoid talking about the Lonk boards. They'll probably move on also

My bad for bringing it up

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah.. it was me ><;
I think it would be a great idea if people were interested. A user at the Falco section/boards/thing/sub-forums made a thread to try and get Falco players to practice... Well, considering how barren the place is, not much has happened. Hopefully, having it stickied would help.

I've visited many of the sub-forums and there are similar threads, but some of them stand out to me like the share NNID/FC to practice against others of the same character or in the Samus boards, there's a thread dedicated to analyzing each move. The issue is activity/inactivity. In a place like Samus, Mario, Link, and Marth's/Lucina's boards, that's fine, but in Falco and sometimes even Fox and Ike's boards, it might not work, unfortunately. Hell, I'm the only one from the Falco boards to go over to the Character Competitive Impressions thread and try to give my thoughts on stuff and Falco. It would have been better if the others did it since they're competitive while I'm not. The others would include Shaya and Conda, but that's because they work with everyone and not specifically one character.

Rukia

Enamored
I would have honestly loved it if Zelda could have a Hyrule Warrior palette.

The picture is huge, watch out.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I still wonder why Zelda and Ganondorf doesn't have at least one alternate costume.

At first, I believed it's because it needed 6 other colors, like Wario in Brawl. But Shulk and Zero Suit Samus proved that one character can have one or two other color swap with a different 3D model.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
is it bad that i really don't like HW Zelda? The only good thing it has going for it is that it's better that the trash that is SS Zelda

edit: wow, I never realized that Lonk has fabulous eye liner.

Last edited:
I think it would be a great idea if people were interested. A user at the Falco section/boards/thing/sub-forums made a thread to try and get Falco players to practice... Well, considering how barren the place is, not much has happened. Hopefully, having it stickied would help.

I've visited many of the sub-forums and there are similar threads, but some of them stand out to me like the share NNID/FC to practice against others of the same character or in the Samus boards, there's a thread dedicated to analyzing each move. The issue is activity/inactivity. In a place like Samus, Mario, Link, and Marth's/Lucina's boards, that's fine, but in Falco and sometimes even Fox and Ike's boards, it might not work, unfortunately. Hell, I'm the only one from the Falco boards to go over to the Character Competitive Impressions thread and try to give my thoughts on stuff and Falco. It would have been better if the others did it since they're competitive while I'm not. The others would include Shaya and Conda, but that's because they work with everyone and not specifically one character.
ChronoPenguin handles Shulk for Competitive impressions that but he doesn't go to the Shulk boards anymore

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I'll play for a bit.
I'm not too experienced in ssb4 however, so I hope that's ok :u
Fine by me :3

i got u gorl
i'm not very good though...

edit: nvm looks like you already have someone

edit 2: wow accidental page
Sorry sis :/

Sure I'll add you now as well since we're all here

@ Mericus Mericus I'll join in a sec hold on

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Sure I'll add you now as well since we're all here
if this was directed towards me, then my nnid is NAshey88

maybe we could play after you and mericus are done (if you want to and are still available then)

Top Bottom