• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It's no problem, I've mistaken some girls for guys on here, too. I just look at their profiles if I'm not sure. c:
I'm not too experienced in the offline scene outside of friend circles, though with what I hear, I wouldn't quite mind it. It's just finding the time aside from work that's the difficult part.

There is a learning curve, since she has some interesting options to work with. I've been learning to work with her nair and desyncing aerials, for example, and watching professional players is something that I feel helps when it comes to understanding what does and doesn't work with a character.

Also, beating up bad Zeldas with Zelda in Basic Brawl was one of the best things. Another deardiary, I was with another friend one time (@ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom ), and we were both Zelda with this random Zelda who thought she was something hot.
Temple again, I'm not sure what happened at first? The Zelda kept trying to use Din's fire against me, but I'm below her, and she didn't seem to know how to aim it. Finally walks over and tries to kick me, so we're fighting, and I end up getting a smash ball.
I'm standing on the middle platform all the way to the right of the stage, and she runs to the left side on top of that little gazebo. Starts down taunting at me, as if to say "You can't hit me you'll never get me :awesome:"

I turn around.
"Wanna bet?"
Headshot.

She didn't move after that.

No that was @kaazers but I just explained our match, too. :3

Also.

MOBILE. PLS.
Get out. :(
OMG thinking of that reminds me I loved Brawl's for everyone wifi.

My black sheik was true god tier troll material. It was best when it's a Link.

LOL single need gimp. :awesome:

I would also go pro runaway on temple (one of my fave wifi FFA stages.) I'd be grazing attacks like a true reimu hit-box dodging pro. I probably pissed so many aggro players off.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You pretty much just beat everyone up. And me. :c

Oh yeah, most of us from the Brawl Online General Discussion/Social/Thing are a bunch of taunt party casuals, minus the taunting. We would all find each other just to mess around with random people. My version of fun.

And that green G&W was funny, taunting everytime he'd launch someone. Admirable persistence through multiple losses, too.
That game and watch was great. But I only found him once ._. AND HEY WE HAD GOOD TIMES OKAY. LIKE OUR ZELDA TRIO WITH @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom
ZELDA TRIO:
Me-Pretty Dumb Blonde
Wis-Feisty BrunetteTwi- Old Lady

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This was posted in the Character Competitive Impressions threads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrvgR-c1VQ.

Simply put, For Glory Link really, really puts his name to shame. Actually, pretty much any For Glory played character's name are put to shame.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I used to see Links that used his zair and arrow bombing in For Glory all the time back in 1.0.0

Now they're just projectile/fsmash spammers after the nerf :^(

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I used to see Links that used his zair and arrow bombing in For Glory all the time back in 1.0.0

Now they're just projectile/fsmash spammers after the nerf :^(
Yeah... I remember early on when people fought and didn't roll all the time, but alas, how times have changed and people became so, so dishonorable.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
omg BJ joining the Red Tyrants.....

Will the power change ha?
Yes

jk not really. It mighT change how others see me. That's just up to who they are though.

It definitely won't make me main Palutena, if thaT's what you're wondering.

Last edited:

Spirst

@ Spirst Spirst I found this looking for bulba pics, I feel like it's your work cause I'm speechless
ive said it before but my avatar is unfortunately not my work and is instead that of a modern day Leonardo da Vinci somewhere in this world. this one is beautiful though and very thought-provoking

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Oh well, I'll be around if you want :p
well if you still want to play past the warnings. I'll add you, of course I'll add with my sis' account, still too lazy to make my own

ive said it before but my avatar is unfortunately not my work and is instead that of a modern day Leonardo da Vinci somewhere in this world. this one is beautiful though and very thought-provoking
I'm fully aware and what I should have said was, "It must be part of your collection."

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Bruh that ain't even Slowking. I'm way too fab for some crutch like a mega stone. I could take this cheeky little scrub downtown with just Tackle and Water Gun.
Aww, but I wanted to see your Mega form. :p

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
well if you still want to play past the warnings. I'll add you, of course I'll add with my sis' account, still too lazy to make my own
I'll add you and we can see if there's any major lag. If there is you're free to abanddon me! oTL

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yeah... I remember early on when people fought and didn't roll all the time, but alas, how times have changed and people became so, so dishonorable.
"I bet he won't expect me to use dair again!"

For Glory Link in a nutshell.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
"I bet he won't expect me to use dair again!"

For Glory Link in a nutshell.
I bet that guy was playing Zelda II: The Adventure of Link too much. That or Ducktales and/or Shovel Knight. :p

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
It's no problem, I've mistaken some girls for guys on here, too. I just look at their profiles if I'm not sure. c:
I'm not too experienced in the offline scene outside of friend circles, though with what I hear, I wouldn't quite mind it. It's just finding the time aside from work that's the difficult part.

There is a learning curve, since she has some interesting options to work with. I've been learning to work with her nair and desyncing aerials, for example, and watching professional players is something that I feel helps when it comes to understanding what does and doesn't work with a character.

Also, beating up bad Zeldas with Zelda in Basic Brawl was one of the best things. Another deardiary, I was with another friend one time (@ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom ), and we were both Zelda with this random Zelda who thought she was something hot.
Temple again, I'm not sure what happened at first? The Zelda kept trying to use Din's fire against me, but I'm below her, and she didn't seem to know how to aim it. Finally walks over and tries to kick me, so we're fighting, and I end up getting a smash ball.
I'm standing on the middle platform all the way to the right of the stage, and she runs to the left side on top of that little gazebo. Starts down taunting at me, as if to say "You can't hit me you'll never get me :awesome:"

I turn around.
"Wanna bet?"
Headshot.

She didn't move after that.

No that was @kaazers but I just explained our match, too. :3

Also.

MOBILE. PLS.
Get out. :(
LOL, I remember that. Good times. I miss Basic Brawl so much. Reason why I set Brawl's menu theme as the menu theme on SSB4. Memoriesss....

That game and watch was great. But I only found him once ._. AND HEY WE HAD GOOD TIMES OKAY. LIKE OUR ZELDA TRIO WITH @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom
ZELDA TRIO:
Me-Pretty Dumb Blonde
Wis-Feisty BrunetteTwi- Old Lady
Green Zelda da bae.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Red Zelda is clearly top tier~
(I honestly cannot understand why people like red and blue Zelda...they're her worst palette swaps imo. Granny Zelda is the next worst, after the aforementioned red and blue)

Blonde Zelda is the only Zelda worth using. I guess green is okay, too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

LOL, I remember that. Good times. I miss Basic Brawl so much. Reason why I set Brawl's menu theme as the menu theme on SSB4. Memoriesss....

Green Zelda da bae.
I don't use Zelda, but that "ew" version of her OoT costume (the purple blonde costume) is clearly the best. AND YES BASIC BRAWL WAS GREAT. I really miss it :(

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Meanwhile, I can't understand why people like the green one.

It's just a matter of taste. Black Zelda > All personally, but I also like ALttP and Blue a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom