• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
A-a non delay Peach plays like that online?! O-oh my...

In all seriousness, I haven't played an offline match in months. I played some lvl 9 single player mode yesterday and was all like omg I can short hop float?
Are you tellling me you want to fight me online right now?

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Constructive criticism time because I actually mained Ike back in the day. :251:

Okay, one thing I think you should work on is your defensive and aerial game. You should start RARing so you can approach with Bair, or mix it up with Uair maybe to be less predictable in the air. Just work on your positioning and how you approach with each attack, don't do it the same exact way every time. You whiffed a lot attacks you could've landed had you done a different move (what were all those Dairs about?). You also fast fell with an aerial most the time, which can be good when mixed up, or when it would grant you much better positioning, but you just did it all the time. Nair Fair and Uair have plenty of active hit frames and not much lag, so you can take your time dropping and if your enemy becomes impatient, they'll come at you and eat the attack. If you let it linger and see it's not going to hit, then fast fall I suppose. Just try to wall them out. Don't be too afraid to shield/be more defensive either, as half the time you just went in right at JZ without properly spacing so you got hit instead. Try to play him kind of like Marth. You want to really outspace/outrange your opponent by getting as little length on your sword to actually hit them as possible. That's what makes Ike so spooky. He can outrange a lot of characters, and each attack hurts. Also, you went for the ledge every time. You could've Quick Drawn onto the stage (those platforms give a lot of closure) and been in a much safer position than being gimped and losing your stock altogether. Switch that up too.

I will say I liked your creative "back flip past enemy > Fair" and footstooling was on point. However, I think you really should work on your spacing the most, since that's pretty important with most the sword users. This post is just to help you improve based on things I noticed from that video. I can't remember our matches too well, but even then I think spacing and being less predictable would've helped you out a lot.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We might make a new record for this thread, gorls

We are 3 hours away from making the record for being able to contain 24 hours worth of posts in one page :secretkpop:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
15 more minutes until history is made~

Unless we can squeeze in 4 posts in the next 15 minutes.

Ye.

Hai gorls

Baka

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Can the Zelda Social go one whole day without filling a full page?
Will history be made?

Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z.

here you go, hunTy:

also, i'm super jelly
i want to make my avatar into my favorite zelda palette. how do i do it, sisT?
I used MS Paint lol Kinda disappointed that BJN39 BJN39 hasn't used it. I let that gorl have it for like 3 weeks

I originally wanted a spookier avi, but smashboards hates me

My avatar is spoopier
Nuh-uh! The one I wanted to use is spoopier

~spookydoublepost~ boooooo

plz don't kill me

Last edited by a moderator:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I used MS Paint lol Kinda disappointed that BJN39 BJN39 hasn't used it. I let that gorl have it for like 3 weeks

I originally wanted a spookier avi, but smashboards hates me
Obviously I <3 black dress but I felt the standard worked better as an avi.

Also enjoy your spooky ban.

Last edited:

KarmaCastle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KarmaCastle
Remember when KarmaCastle KarmaCastle was telling about him and me having out elevators trade and then kill each other off the top. Yeah I posted it.

The 2:04 is the Elevator KO.

Wonkiest thing I've seen in all of smash.

Edit: Rewatching it, the strange part is that FW1 doesn't clink or hit. We just kinda both become intangible.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh hey, miss one day and people suddenly become mod.

Welp, I'm glad that @.Lavani has finally risen the Rosalina mod count to tw-

>Is a Shulk mod.

;_;

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

he became lavani

asdf.png

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
McKnightlíght McKnightlíght I've had your sassT tea song stuck in my head for like half an hour help
I know the feeling lol. I had to listen to it for 2 hours when I recorded all the parts. (There are 3 instruments and 4 vocal parts). Then I just listened to it over and over until I mixed it perfectly.

Suicidal_Donuts Suicidal_Donuts Thanks for the criticism. My neutral is definitely my weakest point with Ike. I've been working on it though, so it has gotten better.

As for recovering high, well I'd rather not eat a parasol on a platform on Battlefield. Peach kills crazy early with that thing and JZ is stupid good at catching recoveries.

Last edited:
Top Bottom