• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
The new blockstun means Explosive Flame is now a true blockstring. Before you could just roll out making the unblockable hit useless on anyone who knew.

Also they tried giving Din's a big hitbox in Brawl. And I'm sure that made many a casual cry.
I hadn't thought about EF being a true block string now. I suppose that's the easy fix then, making it unblockable. Instead of reworking the final hit's timing or something.

With Din's there's a difference between giving it a big hitbox (Brawl) and making its hitbox actually hit targets/actually useable, which SSB4's doesn't/isn't.

iirc Brawl Din's had like a size 6.0 minimum explosion, while SSB4's is 4.5. That size is multiplied as it travels, which means that Brawl din's also grew MORE as it traveled than SSB4's. I bet Brawl probably had a larger size-distance multiplier too.

Can the hitbox at least match the explosion thx bye.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I like the fact that Din's can kill now though. You're actually rewarded for hitting with it. And it doesn't help them recover like Brawl's did (they got knocked upwards but the KB was so little it gave them more height).

Oh, and I think the KO power actually makes it a little more threatening.

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I like the fact that Din's can kill now though. You're actually rewarded for hitting with it. And it doesn't help them recover like Brawl's did (they got knocked upwards but the KB was so little it gave them more height).

But at the same time anybody who didn't know how to airdodge in Brawl would easily get juggled off the screen.
Even if it's really quite easy to avoid for anyone who knew how to play, it WAS still kinda cheesy.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

But at the same time anybody who didn't know how to airdodge in Brawl would easily get juggled off the screen.
Even if it's really quite easy to avoid for anyone who knew how to play, it WAS still kinda cheesy.
Dins being able to kill now is kind of a cruel joke when you look at its speed/hitbox size/duration related to airdodges. Its like "Hey this move kills too if you can hit them!"

Like Dins kills tend to be happy accidents and not something we can really setup too well except situations where people were about to die anyway and half of those time are offstage where now Zelda can Yolo Dair and spike most characters with little effort. Its nice that it can kill but I already have alot of kill moves. I need a ranged option that makes people rage rush me lol

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
It's set to FFA becausebI wanted to do one while waiting, want to continue or quit and remake it with teams?

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just took a stock off of someone on For Glory using only Upperdash Arm.

:/

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs Cress! Cress! EODM07 EODM07 :happysheep:

Those were fun~

Nam says ggs too~
They were pretty fun. Although I did make some really huge mistakes. Plus Puff still being FAir/BAir spam the character, as usual. I was so happy managing to finish off Wii Feet Trainer with Roy's DAir though. That was awesome.

And that Rosalightweight vs. Little Mac MU was awesome.

And GGs to you too Cress! Cress! . Sorry if I went Mario & Doc, I wanted to see who I was better with. Since I struggle against Jigglypuff because of Koiba. >_>

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Dunk List:
Koiba
JigglyZelda003
evmaxy54

~Started October 1st, 2015~

An update

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
And that Rosalightweight vs. Little Mac MU was awesome.
Uploading it right now. :happysheep:
But in the Doc / Toon Link game, I noticed you rolling away a lot. You were super easy to beat after noticing that. The next match you switched it up though.

Uploaded!
This highlight reel thing would be cool if you could choose yourself what you wanted to highlight. :/

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I made the giant secretkpops transparent, so here they are:
secretkpoptarthd.png

secretkpoptart.png
now y'all don't have to use the trashT ones with white backgrounds

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I just read And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie the other day. No other book I've read in my lifetime has left me so rattled after reading it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom