• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I have a fear of heights myself, I just feel really uncomfortable and keep thinking I'm going to slip and fall. It's not that bad though.

I also don't like insects, they gross me out a lot. I like Bug Pokémon though.

Also returning to this old avatar because it's still cool.

Blobface

Smash Lord
NNID
everyone1 (Bob)
3DS FC
3454-0482-6740
I have a fear of heights myself, I just feel really uncomfortable and keep thinking I'm going to slip and fall. It's not that bad though.

I also don't like insects, they gross me out a lot. I like Bug Pokémon though.

Also returning to this old avatar because it's still cool.
Dawwww, the old one was cute though. Where'd you find the old one?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I don't like spiders. It's the only reason I've played very few Zelda games, and the reason I never finished Ōkami. I barely managed to get through Xenoblade as it is.

Also heights are kind of no thanks. I'm not terribly scared but I always feel like I'm going to fall.
I don't like spiders either. Just no thanks.

Was worse when I found out there was a Spider girl in that Monster Musume anime, I just quickly threw that on the Drop It list. :V

I managed to finish Xenoblade, but it took me a while to do it, first time I played it, I didn't really pay much attention to it, after a month away from it, I popped it back in, and I fell in love with it. And when I did finish it, I felt sad that this huge, epic adventure was over. :c

I only got up to the first dungeon of Okami and stopped, as for Zelda. Only games I played (in order) were: Link's Awakening, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Adventure of Link, Spirit Tracks, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time 3D, Minish Cap, Four Sword Adventures 25th Anniversary edition, Wind Waker HD and Link Between Worlds.

I'm not too keen in Zelda to be honest, I did like Link Between Worlds though, was super fun and I did enjoy Minish Cap as well.

Well, college just started picking up the pace, you know.
Oh crap. That's about to happen to me in approximately a week from now

To be exact, 5 days from now

Edit: Don't know why players don't use the "spell backwards" strategy for Trouble in Terrorist Town or Gmod Murder. Lol. That **** almost always works. Which reminds me, anyone here play Gmod?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Frilled sharks are great. Props to posting a picture of one.

Lesson 1: Sharks are fish with cartilaginous skeletons (same with rays).
Lesson 2: Dolphins are not fish but are mammals. I'm hoping you knew this and I just misinterpreted your statement. If not, let me direct you to this quote from Daddy Day Care:

"Dolphins are fish!" "No they're not!" "Yeah-huh, they live in water!" "That doesn't mean they're fish!"

As for fish Pokémon...

How on earth is that creepy? Lumineon is like the chillest, coolest, fish there is. He just wants to hang out. Too bad it's in the running for the most worthless fish Pokémon
I know what sharks and dolphins are. It's like if someone had a phobia of cats, but was naturally scared of mountain lions because they can kill you. I don't have an analogy for dolphins, though... They're just derpy creatures. :p

Gen 1 had more realistic fish Pokémon like Goldeen and Magikarp and there's Alomomola... Vaporean confuses me! It's cute, but it's a fish! If mermaids and other fish-like sentient beings like fish people existed, I would offend them and be called a racist. ;_;

Also, tadpoles are creepy to me. I remember in elementary, we went to a farm or something to fish out tadpoles to look at - I think - and one kid fished out a half eaten tadpole. It was not fun.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Alomomola is so much easier on the eyes than actual ocean sunfish (even though I like them).

This:

vs. THIS:

Alomomola's pink color is pretty gaudy but real molas are just bizarre for being actual creatures.

Tadpoles can be kind of weird tbh. Do axolotls bother you?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why would you post it without spoilers? ;_;

Axolotls are kind of creepy... Salamanders depends, though. Probably like frogs and toads; okay with their adult forms, but not okay with their baby forms.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Edit: Don't know why players don't use the "spell backwards" strategy for Trouble in Terrorist Town or Gmod Murder. Lol. That **** almost always works. Which reminds me, anyone here play Gmod?
Zelda social TTT sounds amazing. Prop hunt would probably be a lot of fun, too.
I don't think enough people here have gmod, though.

I can see it now

Me shooting Phil's foot. Shooting Reserved first because Reserved sucks ****. All the stupid deceiving attempts and all the broken truces. Sounds like a potential fun time

I know what Prop Hunt is but what's TTT?
TTT = Trouble in Terrorist Town

Basically, there are 1 or more traitors in one area. The rest are innocent. Basically, just kill all the traitors if you're innocent. That's it. Thing is, innoncents can also kill other innocents so everyone needs to be careful. The objective of the traitor/s is to kill all the innocents

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
TTT = Trouble in Terrorist Town

Basically, there are 1 or more traitors in one area. The rest are innocent. Basically, just kill all the traitors if you're innocent. That's it. Thing is, innoncents can also kill other innocents so everyone needs to be careful. The objective of the traitor/s is to kill all the innocents
Ah I've seen it, just didn't know the name.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
re: phobias

Spiders and roaches and anything similar looking...like omg gorls I lose it whenever I see one in the house. I don't have the heart to kill them either unless I'm positive they're dangerous/poisonous so I try to put them outside with a dust pan and then they fall out of the dust pan and crawl back into the house and I DIE :^(

BAN BUGS 2015

D

Deleted member

I like how Nintendo is doing these...uh...tie in collab things? (I don't know what to call it LOL) with Splatoon

Ika Musume, Famitsu, Kirin and now Transformers.

I'm waiting for a tie in involving Spongebob ^o^

It neEDS TO HAPPEN.

Last edited by a moderator:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
so my house is currently being overrun by flies

I have killed maybe 18 since Saturday and I can see two more.

My dog has eaten 4.

h e l p m e

Rizen

Smash Legend
I used to be afraid of heights, then I trained myself not to be. Climbing, jumping off the high diving board, going down white lightning at water world, etc. The old saying "Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" by Franklin D. Roosevelt is often (but not always) true. Now I love being up high, looking down on the tops of tall trees.

:)

All this phobia talk and bug talk remind me...

There was a spider living inside my keyboard. Gross stuff. Ick

Also, was anyone observant enough to notice that I shuffled through 3 avatars in a span of 1 minute (more or less)?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
All this phobia talk and bug talk remind me...

There was a spider living inside my keyboard. Gross stuff. Ick

Also, was anyone observant enough to notice that I shuffled through 3 avatars in a span of 1 minute (more or less)?
The only kind of bug I really hate are Daddy Long Legs. Those things are just yuck, what was worse was at secondary school, these boys would bully me because I hated them.

Gorls, today on FG, I KO'd someone at 66% with Din's Fire
Mfw

Phobia Talk: I hate bugs/insects. They creep me out

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
What phobia talk?

I don't like those roller-coasters where they fall extremely fast ;_____________;

Maybe it's a family thing?

Nothing else really pops into my head

Bugs are fine for me

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I like how Nintendo is doing these...uh...tie in collab things? (I don't know what to call it LOL) with Splatoon

Ika Musume, Famitsu, Kirin and now Transformers.

I'm waiting for a tie in involving Spongebob ^o^

It neEDS TO HAPPEN.
I would love more crossover costumes and more costumes in general :happysheep:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Why would you post it without spoilers? ;_;

Axolotls are kind of creepy... Salamanders depends, though. Probably like frogs and toads; okay with their adult forms, but not okay with their baby forms.
Because I'm a cruel, heartless individual.

I asked about axolotls because they're technically stuck in their larval state with gills on the side of their heads. So, in a sense, they're eternal tadpoles (like Poliwrath :p). They mature enough to reproduce but they never become full salamanders because they just don't produce the hormone necessary. Tests have shown they can reach full adulthood if the right hormones are introduced.
re: phobias

Spiders and roaches and anything similar looking...like omg gorls I lose it whenever I see one in the house. I don't have the heart to kill them either unless I'm positive they're dangerous/poisonous so I try to put them outside with a dust pan and then they fall out of the dust pan and crawl back into the house and I DIE :^(

BAN BUGS 2015
Spiders are arachnids, cockroaches are insects (and pill bugs are crustaceans). lrn2taxonomy noob

You wouldn't like living in Hawaii then. We saw several large cockroaches during our vacation there. I imagine other islands are similar.

Top Bottom