• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
The only kind of bug I really hate are Daddy Long Legs. Those things are just yuck, what was worse was at secondary school, these boys would bully me because I hated them.
I read that as Diddy Kong Legs and had one of those confusing laughter moments.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Because I'm a cruel, heartless individual.

I asked about axolotls because they're technically stuck in their larval state with gills on the side of their heads. So, in a sense, they're eternal tadpoles (like Poliwrath :p). They mature enough to reproduce but they never become full salamanders because they just don't produce the hormone necessary. Tests have shown they can reach full adulthood if the right hormones are introduced.
Looks up... Those things are gnarly bro.

Animals are great :awesome:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I completely forgot if the Sword for Teddy is strongest than the Survival Knife. :V

Oh well, I'll be getting his best weapon soon along with Ninten's and Ana's. :yeahboi:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'll be camping for the next few days, probably until Friday or Saturday. So I won't have internet or post. If I don't post after that I was eaten by a bear or the donner party or something.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
One of my villagers just sold me a counterfeit painting for 7k. He can kiss his sorry, warty butt goodbye.
Hew was the neighbor?

After a while you can make enough money where it's a good risk. If you do get a real art (It's possible to get real art from neighbors.) then you can either: Collect for the museum, Beautify you home with arT, or you could get on an Animal crossing forum and sell it for 50-99,000 bells :secretkpop:

Speaking of paintings I have a ton of real ones, I could possibly... Give you some. Free of charge because, I don't really need bells atm and I enjoy helping people in AC.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Hew was the neighbor?

After a while you can make enough money where it's a good risk. If you do get a real art (It's possible to get real art from neighbors.) then you can either: Collect for the museum, Beautify you home with arT, or you could get on an Animal crossing forum and sell it for 50-99,000 bells :secretkpop:

Speaking of paintings I have a ton of real ones, I could possibly... Give you some. Free of charge because, I don't really need bells atm and I enjoy helping people in AC.
It was Henry the frog. I only really care about art to donate to the museum, it don't want to hang up art in my home. Who knew all your villager could be fraudTs?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
someone made a chatroom for zelda mains on smashladder

we should ALL go there and make it huge. they said anyone is welcome as long as theyre "nice"

its #Zelda

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
so the local, well, "local" weekly (because it's like 30 minutes away) has 92 entrants

what even how is it so big

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
there are so many sonics in my region I cry every time

Top Bottom