• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ordered for a new ID strap because mine was broken

Then I got a new one, which was also broken for whatever reason

Hooray for me

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Deep Breathing should heal at least 5% (2% really lmao) and last a bit longer or "recharge" to full speed a bit faster.
I do wish it healed like 5% now since SS heals 2%. I dont think it needs to last any longer cause Wii Fit is fast. He can usually jank out a kill before its over lol

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
New reddit tier list.

Now Samus knows our pain from last months list. Alone at the bottom.
What I'm annoyed at the most is with Wii Fit Trainer's MASSIVE buffs, she's still in C. (C+ but still.) She should go up. I also feel like Link is too high and that Marth and Lucina are too far away from each other.

And any tier list that doesn't have Pit and Dark Pit right next to each other is trash because they are too similar to have different spots on the list. 21 and 24 isn't fine. 21 and 22 is fine.
Bluh. Tier lists are so baaaad..

has anyone finished or played Resident Evil (The REmake) yet? If so, then have you fought Lisa Trevor yet? Does she like, kill you in a hit or that crap?
I beat the original like three times because muh Jill sandwich, but I played the Remake. Crimson heads make me wanna cry ;____;
For Lisa, just run away until you're in like a arena of sorts and you're boxed in with her. Then, you keep running away, and you have to knock down four thingies and you win!

(She's the thing in the catacombs right? I haven't played it in like 2 years)

I beat the original like three times because muh Jill sandwich, but I played the Remake. Crimson heads make me wanna cry ;____;
For Lisa, just run away until you're in like a arena of sorts and you're boxed in with her. Then, you keep running away, and you have to knock down four thingies and you win!

(She's the thing in the catacombs right? I haven't played it in like 2 years)
Yeah. It's the encounter in the catacombs

Alright, thanks :D

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I do wish it healed like 5% now since SS heals 2%. I dont think it needs to last any longer cause Wii Fit is fast. He can usually jank out a kill before its over lol
Killing is also much easier now. All her Smashes were fixed, and the rest of her kill moves were buffed too. Also Deep Breathing's multiplier is higher.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Remember gorls, when considering character viability in this game, every character has something that makes them look good, especially when the game is still decently new. Including Samus.

When you consider that patches will presumably alleviate the character viability gap, it's no surprise that they'll be a lot of hot talk about tier list placement. Just remember that patches can make a character more complete, but can still be so fundamentally flawed that they cannot be considered much better. IMO characters like Zelda and Robin have gotten some amazing buffs but they will never get out of being bottom 5 because of the fundamentals, unless a miracle happens in the next patch. Characters like Marth, Link and WFT have definitely found themselves to be better characters as their character has been addressed to better follow their gameplan.

Someone has to be the worst character in the game, and some people have to be bottom 5 in the game is all I want to say. They might be good in many ways, but end up in the bottom just because of their fundamentals as a character.

RIP•ZELDA

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Remember gorls, when considering character viability in this game, every character has something that makes them look good, especially when the game is still decently new. Including Samus.

When you consider that patches will presumably alleviate the character viability gap, it's no surprise that they'll be a lot of hot talk about tier list placement. Just remember that patches can make a character more complete, but can still be so fundamentally flawed that they cannot be considered much better. IMO characters like Zelda and Robin have gotten some amazing buffs but they will never get out of being bottom 5 because of the fundamentals, unless a miracle happens in the next patch. Characters like Marth, Link and WFT have definitely found themselves to be better characters as their character has been addressed to better follow their gameplan.

Someone has to be the worst character in the game, and some people have to be bottom 5 in the game is all I want to say. They might be good in many ways, but end up in the bottom just because of their fundamentals as a character.

RIP•FEET
Won't stop us from using those characters that we like. :yeahboi:

And if Zelda does get a really amazing buff or change, then she'll be more viable.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So they released the pools for smash con, and left a link on twitter

If anyone wants to see who I'm pooled with, it says I'm on pool b206(?), as Spaz

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So they released the pools for smash con, and left a link on twitter

If anyone wants to see who I'm pooled with, it says I'm on pool b206(?), as Spaz
Hi, Din. Do you enjoy Zelda's misuse of Din's Fire. :p

That reminds me, I should finish Oracle of Ages and Seasons.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Hi, Din. Do you enjoy Zelda's misuse of Din's Fire. :p

That reminds me, I should finish Oracle of Ages and Seasons.
ya, link used it so much better. Everyone knows it's an aoe, not a projectile

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I was starting to miss this.
I just realized something... Little Mac is a professional boxer... So this begs the question: WHY IS HE THROWING OUT HAYMAKERS? IDIOT! He could at least steal Bald Bull's charge and only attack when he makes contact, but nope, Little Mac has to be little brain and die.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Language Warning but i think you gorls are mature enough to not care

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Have you guys ever named your Phantom? I kinda want to name mine...
Also I was fighting this Mario and he reflected my Phantom but somehow it didn't hit me but the Phantom was still reflected so i randomly decided to go for a FAir and then I killed my own phantom.
#WorstMomEver

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
acnl gorls I'm having an identity crisis

I always wanted Groucho the bear but There are also other good cranky bears

which one should i focus on?
upload_2015-8-4_13-3-36.jpeg
upload_2015-8-4_13-4-21.jpeg

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Hotel wifi kinda blows but Airport wifi is trash

I remember trying to post here when I was at an airport. The internet speed was garbage
At least airports generally have usable data signal

Of course not out of country but w/e

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
acnl gorls I'm having an identity crisis

I always wanted Groucho the bear but There are also other good cranky bears

which one should i focus on?
Groucho all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Animal Crossing destroyed me after my two favorites left... :( Rest in peace.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone up for a few matches? I wanna have a few matches since I haven't had any battles in a while. :V

Need to get the rust off.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Those matches were just horrendous for me MU wise. :c

:4peach: - I need to improve a bit, but I did see your habits of running up, so I could capitalize with Bowser's command grab.
:4zelda: - I really hated the matches against Zelda. Especially the Shulk matches. And KOing Lucina with NAirs, never knew you could do that.
:4duckhunt: - ... I hate DHD now. :c (And that No Contest. I will admit, I did RQ on that with Mario.)
:4ryu: - Eh. It was alright I guess. (I did give up in the end with Roy.)

I did really badly. But that's what I get for being a punching bag. GGs I guess @ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 . Sorry if I'm sounding negative from all of those Matches @ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 .

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Those matches were just horrendous for me MU wise. :c

:4peach: - I need to improve a bit, but I did see your habits of running up, so I could capitalize with Bowser's command grab.
:4zelda: - I really hated the matches against Zelda. Especially the Shulk matches. And KOing Lucina with NAirs, never knew you could do that.
:4duckhunt: - ... I hate DHD now. :c (And that No Contest. I will admit, I did RQ on that with Mario.)
:4ryu: - Eh. It was alright I guess. (I did give up in the end with Roy.)

I did really badly. But that's what I get for being a punching bag. GGs I guess @ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 . Sorry if I'm sounding negative from all of those Matches @ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 .
I think you were doing ok, just a couple habits and things, nothing you can't improve on lol.

Nair chase is like the most hype thing ever. its like ALL ABOARD THE ZELDAWFUL TRAIN TO THE BLASTZONE!!!

lol my Peach needs work, she so weak now i didn't even realize how much i've been neglecting her till recently.

sorry about the DH, but if i'm not making you RQ about him then i'm not doing :4duckhunt: the right way lol. but Zelda Halberd is a no no forever i should have picked a different stage but didn't expect her on it lol i was afraid of dying like the whole time.

my Ryu is meh, i got my inputs off alot but trying to improve them since i actually like him (or just his Fair)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think you were doing ok, just a couple habits and things, nothing you can't improve on lol.

Nair chase is like the most hype thing ever. its like ALL ABOARD THE ZELDAWFUL TRAIN TO THE BLASTZONE!!!

lol my Peach needs work, she so weak now i didn't even realize how much i've been neglecting her till recently.

sorry about the DH, but if i'm not making you RQ about him then i'm not doing :4duckhunt: the right way lol. but Zelda Halberd is a no no forever i should have picked a different stage but didn't expect her on it lol i was afraid of dying like the whole time.

my Ryu is meh, i got my inputs off alot but trying to improve them since i actually like him (or just his Fair)
Well, I'll need to improve much more, hopefully I'll be at least good. But that's because I haven't had a match with anyone in ages.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@ EODM07 EODM07 once you work the rust off you'll be good i'm sure of it lol. one thing is watch your Rolls, you tend to roll backwards on blocked or failed actions alot.

can Yoshi get nerfed again please? i really can't stand ****ing Yoshi. give me Sheik any day but not dumb Freeoshi

Top Bottom