• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I laugh whenever Macchi switches mains but then I realize I do the same thing in Splatoon oops.

Darktundra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jokton
Dear Sakurai fix f-tilt >f-smashm
tfw you have a hype elevator read

TFW FARORE'S MISSES BY 1 CM AND YOU LOSE THE SET BC OF IT

BAN•ZELDA
Solution: buff farore's wind
Sakurai translated "I would like to introduce version 1.1.2. We noticed that online and tournament players never used dins so now Zelda gains invincibility for 2 seconds during and after the move. Zelda's neutral special Nayru's loves now has a wind/hitbox that randomly attracts the opponent into the move or pushes them EXTREMELY far. Also Nayru's love is actable sooner. Farore's is now more powerful and more efficient for recovery and no helplessness after. I hope you players enjoy the changes to everyone except samus who is a strong and now balanced character. Thanks for watching.
BTW: ungrateful ****s you have one more time to leak my content. As Iwata would say "Please Understand"

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Dear Sakurai fix f-tilt >f-smashm

Solution: buff farore's wind
Sakurai translated "I would like to introduce version 1.1.2. We noticed that online and tournament players never used dins so now Zelda gains invincibility for 2 seconds during and after the move. Zelda's neutral special Nayru's loves now has a wind/hitbox that randomly attracts the opponent into the move or pushes them EXTREMELY far. Also Nayru's love is actable sooner. Farore's is now more powerful and more efficient for recovery and no helplessness after. I hope you players enjoy the changes to everyone except samus who is a strong and now balanced character. Thanks for watching.
BTW: ungrateful ****s you have one more time to leak my content. As Iwata would say "Please Understand"
Ths isn't Brawl Minus lol

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
tfw you have a hype elevator read

TFW FARORE'S MISSES BY 1 CM AND YOU LOSE THE SET BC OF IT

BAN•ZELDA
I'm waiting for the day I get a glancing blow Elevator.
Probably will be the worst feeling ever.

I also hate it when a move clanks with FW1. Whyyy must it be clankable

Re: Zelda buffs (again)
Idk how else to buff her without making something silly and/or broken.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The same reason why Falco's Side Smash is transcendent. Oh, I just realized that the patch never changed Captain Falcon and Ganondorf's Side Smash disjoints.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

I usually hate the clanking, but one time...
https://youtu.be/M1YijwkDlGo?t=8m8s
:secretkpop:

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287

I just hate that it clanks against moves that do basically no %. I've had FW clank against Sheik's jab 1. That's insulting.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm pretty sure the commentators on the VGBootcamp stream called a Falcon's Uair string an elevator smh

Darktundra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jokton
Multi hit Nairs

Multi hit Nair landing lag (3 hits or more)
Zelda 19. 11%/7%
Bowser 24. 5%-20%
Palutena 20. 11.5%
Lucas 13. 9%
Pit/Dark Pit 24. 9%
Mewtwo 13. 12%
G&W 12. 17%
Olimar 15. 8%
Balanced

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
You have at last mastered all of the hidden skills. Although I accepted life as the hero, I could not convey the lessons of that life to those who came after. At last, I have eased those regrets. You who have marched through countless foes, each mightier then the last... You who now gaze to the future with vision unclouded... Surely you can restore Hyrule to its stature of yore as the chosen land of the gods. ...Farwell!"
"Go and do not falter, my child!"
IMG_1211.PNG

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Multi hit Nairs

Zelda 19. 11%/7%
Bowser 24. 5%-20%
Palutena 20. 11.5%
Lucas 13. 9%
Pit/Dark Pit 24. 9%
Mewtwo 13. 12%
G&W 12. 17%
Olimar 15. 8%
Balanced
Falco is so irrelevant that he's not even mentioned. ;_;

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Multi hit Nairs

Zelda 19. 11%/7%
Bowser 24. 5%-20%
Palutena 20. 11.5%
Lucas 13. 9%
Pit/Dark Pit 24. 9%
Mewtwo 13. 12%
G&W 12. 17%
Olimar 15. 8%
Balanced
But can any of them combo a falling Nair into a move that kills at 80-90%?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I really like commentating and video editing. I wish I had something to record smash.

I guess I'll just stick to League for now.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Something I hadn't thought about concerning the 1.1.0 Jab coordinate changes, is that the original only bone 0 hitbox with specified coordinates was actually set somewhat lower than the inner ones.

Now that all the hitboxes have the same vertical coordinates, the inner hitboxes are set quite a bit lower than before, and now do not whiff on short non-crouching characters at all.

Originally hits 1 and 2 would whiff on short characters and somewhat tall crouches at point blank, even though sometimes hit 3 would hit.

Test it on any short standing character, the only one with issues in Olimar at point blank, and even then he's still hit by the final hit.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why is Mii brawler's jab range nonexistent

Like it might have less range than Wii fit???

What

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Something I hadn't thought about concerning the 1.1.0 Jab coordinate changes, is that the original only bone 0 hitbox with specified coordinates was actually set somewhat lower than the inner ones.

Now that all the hitboxes have the same vertical coordinates, the inner hitboxes are set quite a bit lower than before, and now do not whiff on short non-crouching characters at all.

Originally hits 1 and 2 would whiff on short characters and somewhat tall crouches at point blank, even though sometimes hit 3 would hit.

Test it on any short standing character, the only one with issues in Olimar at point blank, and even then he's still hit by the final hit.
it figures the devil is the only one to escape

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It warms my non-existent heart every time I hear people complain about my main.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

man I found the perfect gif for dong cyclone way too late

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Let's talk about what would Zelda need to feel like a complete character in Sm4sh. REASONABLE changes. I know everyone wants no helpless state Din's or storable Phantom or being able to move horizontally immediately after Farore's Wind but let's be honest, it's probably NOT HAPPENING.

- Ftilt coming out on 3 frames earlier (coming out on frame 9 seems alright)
- Removing the Ftilt blind spot
- Make grab come out 1-2 frames earlier OR reduce grab's FAFs by 3 frames (like what happened to Palutena)
- Remove Din's Fire
- Slightly increase run speed and improve run animation
- Uair killing 3-5% earlier or something
- Increase Bthrow's kill potential by say 3-5% OR decrease Dthrow's knockback growth by a few points

The first 3 are honestly enough for me IMO but the others may not be bad changes, and seem more doable than storable Phantom haha. These changes would most definitely make Zelda an AMAZING 2nd worst character in the game! :secretkpop:

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
Let's talk about what would Zelda need to feel like a complete character in Sm4sh. REASONABLE changes. I know everyone wants no helpless state Din's or storable Phantom or being able to move horizontally immediately after Farore's Wind but let's be honest, it's probably NOT HAPPENING.

- Ftilt coming out on 3 frames earlier (coming out on frame 9 seems alright)
- Removing the Ftilt blind spot
- Make grab come out 1-2 frames earlier OR reduce grab's FAFs by 3 frames (like what happened to Palutena)
- Remove Din's Fire
- Slightly increase run speed and improve run animation
- Uair killing 3-5% earlier or something
- Increase Bthrow's kill potential by say 3-5% OR decrease Dthrow's knockback growth by a few points

The first 3 are honestly enough for me IMO but the others may not be bad changes, and seem more doable than storable Phantom haha. These changes would most definitely make Zelda an AMAZING 2nd worst character in the game! :secretkpop:
We actually have a thread specifically for this. #Lowtiers

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
gorls. Why am I such a good cook and still single. Literally the simplest dish and it is like comfort food x 1000000000. @_@

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
You have at last mastered all of the hidden skills. Although I accepted life as the hero, I could not convey the lessons of that life to those who came after. At last, I have eased those regrets. You who have marched through countless foes, each mightier then the last... You who now gaze to the future with vision unclouded... Surely you can restore Hyrule to its stature of yore as the chosen land of the gods. ...Farwell!"
"Go and do not falter, my child!"
View attachment 66196
Wow, I'm playing through TP again right now and I just got the third skill. Talk about perfect timing, lol.

And nice job on the drawing! I'm OK with all the 3D Link's designs EXCEPT SS's. His face looks messed up on his ingame model. TP is my favorite because I'm boring like that.

We actually have a thread specifically for this. #Lowtiers
The problem with that thread is that nearly everyone wants to buff her Brawl Minus style. :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom