• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
The thing with strike is that firstly, it gets hitbox buffs, so it's really big in front of Zelda

Second, the charge speed, while first allowing you to get higher damages quick, combined with the no distance actually wards off reflectors somewhat; they would have to be quite close and quick. Standard could be seen from a mile away,

The quick charge also allows us to use the longest shielding duration quite a bit quicker. Good for if you actually attempt to..."camp" with Zelda.

Also, if the opponent doesn't shield Whoops I mean dodge full charge hit 2 after blocking hit 1, the move blows out 3/5 of a shield. That's like, pretty good even if you don't have much to capitalize with after that.

Standard honestly wasn't very good at KOing because of predictable it was, so I'm not AS hurt by the KB loss.
Well...it certainly sounds a bit more appealing when you put it like that.

But the range...I like the range...even if it never hits lol.

I'll probably lab this move a bit more now. Doesn't it also have a really good hit angle?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welp, Keitaro's Falco got gimped by Nairo's Zelda's sourspot Dair. Also, does Dtilt to Ftilt actually work for Zelda?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Welp, Keitaro's Falco got gimped by Nairo's Zelda's sourspot Dair. Also, does Dtilt to Ftilt actually work for Zelda?
Yes, I do it all the time when I try to do dtilit>fsmash

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yes, I do it all the time when I try to do dtilit>fsmash
Zelda should be in Street Fighter or a traditional fighting game. She already has a low kick to whatever like Ryu... Wait, what if Zelda was actually designed for Street Fighter, but was not allowed in Street Fighter? Zelda's been doing Ryu stuff before Ryu made it into Smash. :p

Edit: Nairo's using Lucina against Angel Cortes's Diddy and winning.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Possibly one of the dumbest things I've seen (it's in Mewtwo's ending video) so I decided to gfy it

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Zelda should be in Street Fighter or a traditional fighting game. She already has a low kick to whatever like Ryu... Wait, what if Zelda was actually designed for Street Fighter, but was not allowed in Street Fighter? Zelda's been doing Ryu stuff before Ryu made it into Smash. :p

Edit: Nairo's using Lucina against Angel Cortes's Diddy and winning.
OR

What if Ryu was designed for a Smash game! And all the other characters were designed for Call of Duty!

Except Falco who was designed for a dumpster.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Possibly one of the dumbest things I've seen (it's in Mewtwo's ending video) so I decided to gfy it
That honestly look like it could be a silly minigame.

"Crouch under Mewtwo's disable at the right time, fail and you get blasted off."

And the funny part is that Charizard doesn't even need to crouch in that gif.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

This reminds me of something... What game is it called? Well, there's that one sleeping Chomp Chomp minigame in Mario Party, but that's not... Not peekaboo... ARGH!!!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
This reminds me of something... What game is it called? Well, there's that one sleeping Chomp Chomp minigame in Mario Party, but that's not... Not peekaboo... ARGH!!!
That one where you have to look away from the main player? It was in MP2.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
One of the commentators said that Peach is a bad character... WHAT!? How? How is she bad? The fact she can use aerials like grounded moves is an insane thing especially when her aerials are insane.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So what's the best way to train an amiibo? I kinda want to do a training montage with mine and make sure it ends up becoming this implacable thing =V

warionumbah2

Smash Master
One of the commentators said that Peach is a bad character... WHAT!? How? How is she bad? The fact she can use aerials like grounded moves is an insane thing especially when her aerials are insane.
Commentators are stupid when it comes to non mainstream characters. That's why I mute the vids with MK in.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Commentators are stupid when it comes to non mainstream characters. That's why I mute the vids with MK in.
One dude said that Falco's main way of approaching was Fair... Are we playing Falco or Yoshi because last I checked, a frame 10 move that has almost no range and 25 frames of landing lag is a fantastic way of approaching compared to Yoshi's stretch-y *** head slamming you as he weaves in and/or out.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
first this and then the post on my profile

gorl, those 2 glasses of wine really got to you
I'm a ****ing lightweight

Doesn't help that I only eat 2 meals but still ****ing hell

Now I have the munchies ;_;

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Does width of a Mii change range or only weight?

@ Antonykun Antonykun
only height will change the range, width changes the size of Swordfighters sword but that's only an aesthetic and wont change the range
@ Antonykun Antonykun Sooooo hows my peach, do you think she'll survive xanadu?
I'm conflicted about your peach. On one hand she has a really good offense but on the other hand I feel like you were allowed to get away with a lot of stuff on me due to matchup inexperience (how do i even deal with d-air? ._. ). I think your peach is capable of getting to stream but should you come across Boss or Seagull Joe before you make it to stream, I'm not too sure.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm a ****ing lightweight

Doesn't help that I only eat 2 meals but still ****ing hell

Now I have the munchies ;_;
wait, is getting the muchies after drinking actually a thing?
or were you also blazing the 4/20? secretkpop

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
only height will change the range, width changes the size of Swordfighters sword but that's only an aesthetic and wont change the range

I'm conflicted about your peach. On one hand she has a really good offense but on the other hand I feel like you were allowed to get away with a lot of stuff on me due to matchup inexperience (how do i even deal with d-air? ._. ). I think your peach is capable of getting to stream but should you come across Boss or Seagull Joe before you make it to stream, I'm not too sure.
Actually Swordfighter doesn't have a solution to dair except like roll but dair can cover a lot of space. It's pools so I think I can make it out. Also, FeelTension says they try to get new people on stream first.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
wait, is getting the muchies after drinking actually a thing?
or were you also blazing the 4/20? secretkpop
For your information *****

My Uni friends once offered me 4/20

But I was liek

No.

Then everything was good in the world

But yea it's a thing

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I would like to see some of the verbal shenanigans that would come from commentators should i use Swordfailure
speaking of Swordfisher @ Macchiato Macchiato your turn.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

dair is slow and the hitboxes are only below her. hit her from above or the sides and you'll be fine. it also has a long duration, so it can be easy to punish. just don't let peach get above you or she'll ruin your day. in general, peach has a hard time landing safely, so make sure to punish all of her landings and you can shift the momentum in your favor

For your information *****

My Uni friends once offered me 4/20

But I was liek

No.

Then everything was good in the world

But yea it's a thing
there was a really awful anti-drug ad campaign in the us and i can't really think of what it was. i think it was something like "rise above the influence". maybe i can find a video of it to show you because it was really lame. but gj sis. don't give in to peer pressure

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
there was a really awful anti-drug ad campaign in the us and i can't really think of what it was. i think it was something like "rise above the influence". maybe i can find a video of it to show you because it was really lame. but gj sis. don't give in to peer pressure
I need to see this now LOL

And thank you sis <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom