• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey everyone! It's me, Zanda.

I felt like making a new account, so yeah :p Don'terasemysoulzeldamomma

@Koiba Invite me to our convo pls xD,
You get banned for a month for making an unathorized alt. If you use that account again I will enforce it.

If this is about your premium name change, you can change it again after 30 days, which is better than being banned for that length.

Same note goes for you, who made @secretkpop if you use that account again.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
When Benishigure said late-night he meant really late-night wow

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I wonder which user has the highest like to post ratio...

hmmT

Probably secretkpop lol 14:1

Last edited:
So I was thoroughly convinced by a friend of mine to stick to Shulk no matter what the match-up is. Eh, alright. I guess

DAYUM. BJN sounding like a boss

Do you think I'd destroy Aero? No no no. :p
What? Destroy Aero? Pshhh, of course I knew you wouldn't. :^) I thought you would
Anyways, speaking about destruction and souls. What do you do to the soul after it's destroyed? Do you snack on the remnants when you watch one of your rom-coms? If so, how is it? I, for one, am an advocate for yogurt becoming the movie snack of choice.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
What? Destroy Aero? Pshhh, of course I knew you wouldn't. :^) I thought you would
Anyways, speaking about destruction and souls. What do you do to the soul after it's destroyed? Do you snack on the remnants when you watch one of your rom-coms? If so, how is it? I, for one, am an advocate for yogurt becoming the movie snack of choice.
Puts them in the jar of souls obv

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
so im thinking of:

waiting to see if we play cah again

someoene decides to play 3ds with me

or sleep

which should i do

Rizen

Smash Legend
My like to post ratio is lower because I started posting before the like system. Also I tend to post a lot of cryptic shiz and inside-y, somewhat rye jokes. :ohwell:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
My like to post ratio is lower because I started posting before the like system. Also I tend to post a lot of cryptic shiz and inside-y, somewhat rye jokes. :ohwell:
Woah, 2009? You're an old-timer.

That was when Brawl first came out, right? Probably a massive influx of users similarly to that of Smash4.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

That was when Brawl first came out, right? Probably a massive influx of users similarly to that of Smash4.
brawl n smash 4 r nothin alike like u think hits is a cashual gaem? smh

Rizen

Smash Legend

Yeah. Brawl came out in 2008. I got into competitive smash at the end of melee then moved on to Brawl in my local scene but didn't join online sites until 09.

My ratio isn't that imbalanced. I only have slightly more likes than posts (difference of 800)

Oh and hey, I'm also a 2009 member :p

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Rye jokes? That's a grain of information.

The word you're looking for is "wry."

Top Bottom