• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Hi y'all

Back from Dublin

Entered Muhley (w/ Jiggz & Sheik) & Sm4sh (Zelda)...

And I won both of them! (My first 2 offline tourney wins as well!)

GFs in Muhley: I lost the first set 3-1 to a guy I knocked out in WB. He beat me soundly in the games he won sooooo...
Then in the bracket reset he went up 2-0 (mainly because I used Zelda LOLOLOLOLOL), 3rd game was Falcon (him) & Tr4shy Hobo (me) & I somehow took it. Switched to Jiggz after then he picked Marth (which I have no idea on how this MU works) on Yoshi's Marth's Story & I swore I played like an angry ************ like Diago at EVO 2004. 5th game he switched back to Falcon, he SD'd like twice, but the match (& the tourney) literally went down to the last stock & I somehow got the edgeguard situation & got the edgehog!

GFs in Sm4sh: Me VS Skarfelt 3-2 to me. We basically traded games (he won one, then I won one etc) but he was beating me quite handedly in Game 4 but I brought it back in the end. Because of this he kinda chocked in Game 5 so I beat him quite solidly.

Also (from page 1514)
If we meet in Grand Finals, £10 + Freddo MM less go
***** BETTER HAVE MY MONEY

Last edited:

Skarfelt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Skarfelt
I cannot believe you went and found that ****. God dammit.

Maxy's right though, I was winning game 4 by a veeery comfortable lead and then ended up losing the game. Game 5 wasn't even close as a result. **** happens, mental game still needs work.

@ Moydow Moydow they're doing weeklies in Dublin now! I won't be at any more for ages most likely but they're at the XGC on Saturdays if you're interestd. No CRTs for Melee/PM though =[

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Huh, which tournament was this? First I've heard of it, at least. Unless I'm mixing up dates and the one I thought was on the 25th was actually today?
Anyway, congrats gorl!
It was just a small wee weekly at XGC, like it was the only second one that they've done but there was like 30 total who went for the day (which is quite surprising)

I cannot believe you went and found that ****. God dammit.
It wasn't that hard all it took was to search Freddo in the thread LOLOLOLOLOL

But really GGs sis! =3

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hi y'all

Back from Dublin

Entered Muhley (w/ Jiggz & Sheik) & Sm4sh (Zelda)...

And I won both of them! (My first 2 offline tourney wins as well!)

GFs in Muhley: I lost the first set 3-1 to a guy I knocked out in WB. He beat me soundly in the games he won sooooo...
Then in the bracket reset he went up 2-0 (mainly because I used Zelda LOLOLOLOLOL), 3rd game was Falcon (him) & Tr4shy Hobo (me) & I somehow took it. Switched to Jiggz after then he picked Marth (which I have no idea on how this MU works) on Yoshi's Marth's Story & I swore I played like an angry ************ like Diago at EVO 2004. 5th game he switched back to Falcon, he SD'd like twice, but the match (& the tourney) literally went down to the last stock & I somehow got the edgeguard situation & got the edgehog!

GFs in Sm4sh: Me VS Skarfelt 3-2 to me. We basically traded games (he won one, then I won one etc) but he was beating me quite handedly in Game 4 but I brought it back in the end. Because of this he kinda chocked in Game 5 so I beat him quite solidly.

Also (from page 1514)

***** BETTER HAVE MY MONEY
So does this mean Zelda is top tier?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
we should make our own pretend you're xyzzy card deck

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I spent all afternoon yesterday learning to land Zelda's FF Fair Landing Lag Cancel...uhh thing (which exists apparently ) And i can do it pretty consistently now, but....

I forgot Sheilds and rolling are a thing. Huh...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
sometimes i think 70% of the CCI thread is full of dumbnuts and 20% is the poster who know some stuff but know their place and only 10% are actually super smart and knowledgeable

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Okay that avatar is the cutest Fox I've ever seen and I almost want to pick him up in Sm4sh now. Help me.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Okay that avatar is the cutest Fox I've ever seen and I almost want to pick him up in Sm4sh now. Help me.
Wait I just realized that was Fox I thought it was Tails the entire time >_>

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Modders need to get on having Fox's Melee voice replace his Sm4sh one asap.
This should've been top priority, not giving Marth absurd grab range come on peoples

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Well I just got knocked out of the tournament

Went a ganon ditto and almost won, then went Zelda against his roy and he just spaced me out, but it was still close

Sorry I played pretty sloppy today, just haven't been practicing much pm at all :/

Maybe next time I guess, I got like 6th of 20 I think

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Okay so I made a thing for our own pretend you're xyzzy deck
asdf.png

give ideas

Calls = Black cards
Responses = White cards

(also the play code was randomized otherwise I would have made it ZELDA or FUJIN or BJN39)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Truths.
Plus unless they screw up his voice majorly (I'll crY), he'll sound much better too.
At worse, we'll have Brawl Wolf with 64 Wolf's voice - I couldn't find 64 3D's Wolf's voice clips. I doubt that, however since Star Fox Zero is like a "What if?" version of Star Fox 64, so if Wolf appears, he might be 64 3D/Zero Wolf which would nobody really knows what he'd look like. All we have is an eyepatch and something that looks like a brown coat which to me screams Big Boss.

Seriously, that's all they had for Wolf. It wasn't until Assault where Wolf had a full body shown on-screen unlike the entire Star Fox crew who were shown since the first game.

So... David Hayter for Wolf? Nah, wouldn't sound right compared to Grant Goodeve or Jay Ward. Keifer Sutherland would be hella expensive, but Richard Doyle, MGS4 Big Boss's voice actor might work. It would make Wolf sound old if done wrong except what if that's the intent? Retconned, Wolf would basically be the old - literally - rival of James McCloud. Or... Or we could have Nolan North voice Wolf. Seriously, North's a good voice actor, but people just want regular, everyday guy, bland Nolan North. All that untapped potential... wasted. And Troy Baker's forced down that road too.

Modders need to get on having Fox's Melee voice replace his Sm4sh one asap.
This should've been top priority, not giving Marth absurd grab range come on peoples
Jim Walker, please. Fox sounds more mature with Walker and less... irritating.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
View attachment 61217
give ideas

Calls = Black cards
Responses = White cards

(also the play code was randomized otherwise I would have made it ZELDA or FUJIN or BJN39)
Black cards:
Who Banned Fujin this time?
Why even play Zelda? _____ is a million times better
Macchiato has a new main, its ______. Start drinking now gorls.
The Rosalinda Cultitsts are attacking! Quick use _____

White cards:
Zelda
Fujin
BJN39. OR BJN, Eraser of Souls.
*Insert any number of posters here*
Rosalinda Cultists.
Low tier like Zelda.
Down Taunt.
Doing Din's Fire offstage and dying because of it.
gorl.
Zelda's Elevator.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Had to help out at a small anime convention today because I'm part of the executive club of my university's anime club, haha. We were giving out free ad flyers for our club and candies, but I decided that a person can either get one free candy, or challenge me to a 3-stock Smash 3DS battle, and how many stocks you take from me is how much candy you get.

Mixed up the characters I used, but I ended up winning every single Smash match I did today, all of them being either 3-stocks or losing only one life whoops. I must of been too savage oops secretkpop

But then I saw the 5th best player in my region over at the convention too. He uses Sheik.

... I decided not to challenge him :secretkpop:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
View attachment 61217
give ideas

Calls = Black cards
Responses = White cards
A few response cards I came up with (these are easier than black cards):

- Dying at 1% from a max rage Elevator.
- A 0.7% damage buff to U-tilt.
- :secretkpop:.
- The latest Fujin alt.
- Maxy's Carly Rae Jepsen gif.
- Rosalinda cultists.
- Falling out of Zelda's pre-1.0.6 f-smash.
- Nerfing Greninja.
- Pre-1.0.6 Diddy Kong's u-air.
- The fact that barely anybody in the Zelda social actually plays Zelda.
- Mopcina.
- Doing Din's Fire off-stage.
- Roll Glory Little Macs side-B'ing off the stage.
- BAN•ZELDA.
- The Red Tyrants.
- Aiming Farore's Wind up, but actually being sent downward.
- Sakuratena.
- Zelda's down taunt.
- Getting the social locked after a visit from a Rosalinda cultist.
- The Fujin dialecT.
- Calling everyone "gorl", even outside the Zelda social.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Here's what I have so far:

asdf.png

Some of you guys' submissions didn't exactly fit or weren't Zelda Social enough so I omitted them

Also before you yell about the response syntax PYX automagically capitalizes and adds periods.

EDIT: added another black card:
"The Rosalina:_ matchup is 100:0"

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Here's what I have so far:

View attachment 61220

Some of you guys' submissions didn't exactly fit or weren't Zelda Social enough so I omitted them

Also before you yell about the response syntax PYX automagically capitalizes and adds periods.
BAN•ZELDA
sassT
BJN39xAerodrome
Zero Skill Spammus
Finger Bang
#CoffeePals
Phil's Foot Fetish

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
___ & ___ are the OTP

That means we need Berseker's foot as a white card.

Top Bottom