• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm really happy that we have a pretty healthy relationship with the Robin gorls, considering that they are one of the few boards out there that are active and... let's say easy to talk and socialize with~

It's great to be partners in crime! :secretkpop:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm really happy that we have a pretty healthy relationship with the Robin gorls, considering that they are one of the few boards out there that are active and... let's say easy to talk and socialize with~

Swordfighter boards are not dead and there full of likable people :p

ZombieBran

Smash Lord

Other similarities include magical sass and a tier position to make you cry.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.

OMG that has given me such a good idea for the next CAH game.

We should totally invite the Robin gorls to our game and have Robin gorls vs. Zelda gorls with 14-20 people, 7-10 people on each team. The one gorl who wins the game wins a point for their team, and we could do a Bo3 or Bo5.

For those who don't make it into the game, I'll open it for up to 20 spectators. Specs can still use the chatbox so you won't be missing out on too much :^)

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Turtles are awesome :awesome:
Yes.:awesome:

We should totally invite the Robin gorls to our game and have Robin gorls vs. Zelda gorls with 14-20 people, 7-10 people on each team. The one gorl who wins the game wins a point for their team, and we could do a Bo3 or Bo5.

For those who don't make it into the game, I'll open it for up to 20 spectators. Specs can still use the chatbox so you won't be missing out on too much :^)
I'm always up for CAH, just you know.

Elezir

But can you imagine the Robin gorls' reactions to some of the cards LOL
"...what's a Roastaluma?"
I googled it.:roll:

Found some amusing stuff, but this gif in particular had me laughing more than I should.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

We feed you likes for your amazing idea.

Fit only for Sassy Gorls. :4robinf::4zelda:

Elezir

Yes, the plan worked just as I expected. I was able to create a turtle invasion on the Zelda Social sucessfully

ahem.

more turtle goodness.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 can you help me learn the Mega Man MU?
Sure. ^_^ umm... Don't really know when I'll have time to be online at home, but we'll set it up. I'm excited to see link's buffs.

Speaking of link... @berserker00 - there's a link here that goes by the tag "Zerker" and plays link and ike.

#bodied tho.

Tournament summary to come when I get home.

BJN39xAerodrome
Speaking of BJNxAero, do you gurls remember the time where in one of the hunger games editions, BJNxAero was canon and BJN died due to an 'unfortunate accident' involving Aero and some rope...hehe kinky

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4
When's the fanfic gonna be finished gorl?

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Yes, the plan worked just as I expected. I was able to create a turtle invasion on the Zelda Social sucessfully

ahem.

more turtle goodness.

Describes my experience with playing Bowser.

I'M LITERALLY DEAD. YOU MIGHT AS WELL PUT ME ON THE DEAD LIST OMG I'M CRYING.

I can just see him out, picking flowers, contemplating ships thinking bout dat berserker foot
Hey @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 I found this goldmine while looking for Symphonia's memory down below :^)
Speaking of BJNxAero, do you gurls remember the time where in one of the hunger games editions, BJNxAero was canon and BJN died due to an 'unfortunate accident' involving Aero and some rope...hehe kinky
The madness began page 1333
http://smashboards.com/threads/zeld...ussion-on-everyone-but-zelda.344739/page-1333

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wow Robins are posting turtles?

I guess that makes sense because they're so slow :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Wow Robins are posting turtles?

I guess that makes sense because they're so slow :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
:4wendy:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
That address I put in my location is where I am o street view. You can't really see me, but that's my car lol.

My parents are on the other side of the road just a little way down, but the craziest thing is they were taken at way different times.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Stop invading this thread with turtle gifts.

Instead, invade the thread with videos of Japanese people playing Super Mario World with a nose flute! (I know it's a recorder, nose flute sounds better.)

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@Liberation since I can't post this on your profile and don't really know a better place to put this, I'm tagging you to show you:

Screenshot_2015-07-11-21-46-21.png

The song itself pales in comparison to what you posted but the idea is similar and I was pissed that I got that one Good lol.

The higher difficulty songs are going to drive me crazy, especially when they have really fast slide notes and/or hold notes while you have to do other things as well. It doesn't help that I sometimes don't see notes because my thumbs are in the way.

Chapter S is cool, apparently it's a teaser for another of Rayark's games titled Project Symphony. Assuming it has more classical remixes, I wouldn't be surprised if it had Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor and/or Grieg's In the Hall of the Mountain King.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
So I'm part of this Facebook group where you can sell animu/vidya gaem/cosplay merch. I was scrolling through my news feed and I found this post:

I literally just sat there like lmao is this girl real. Then I read the comments:

Mmmm anyways speaking of CAH, I've gone and posted in the Robin social about my plan for a CAH battle. I was thinking that we should have some kind of team name so we can identify who's on which team. E.g. we could make nicknames that have [team name] + [username/short nick], so say our team name is BJN's Erased Souls (lmao), my username would be BJNsErasedSoulsBen. That's just an example, so if anyone has any better ideas for a team name, let me know.

If I can get enough Robin gorls to join, I'll need to have everyone here tag me in a post if you want to play, and I can only take the first 9 people. Anyone that tags me after the first 9 can still spectate the game and chat with us in the provided ****ty chatbox. :^)

I'll host the game around the same time I usually do, if I wake up on time that is.

wow im liek supar srs about dis but its my last game ;_;

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Sure. ^_^ umm... Don't really know when I'll have time to be online at home, but we'll set it up. I'm excited to see link's buffs.

Speaking of link... @berserker00 - there's a link here that goes by the tag "Zerker" and plays link and ike.

#bodied tho.

Tournament summary to come when I get home.
Wait you know Zerker? We talk on Skype sometimes.

Top Bottom