• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
OMG that has given me such a good idea for the next CAH game.

We should totally invite the Robin gorls to our game and have Robin gorls vs. Zelda gorls with 14-20 people, 7-10 people on each team. The one gorl who wins the game wins a point for their team, and we could do a Bo3 or Bo5.

For those who don't make it into the game, I'll open it for up to 20 spectators. Specs can still use the chatbox so you won't be missing out on too much :^)
Cool. :4robinf:

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Wait you know Zerker? We talk on Skype sometimes.
Yeah, he's an interesting guy. Comes to our tournaments. Last biweekly he placed top 8 and then afterwards was like, "we didn't get to play friendlies." And then grumbled a lot.

And then he did okay at the monthly and he was like, "I need to play you." And I went Mega and he didn't use enough bombs so he lost to pellets. And then he went Ike, and I don't know what I can punish and what I can't, but he tried to fsmash my blocked utilt, and I was like "it doesn't have THAT much cooldown." Ike is so cool... I wish I could play him/play against a good one more often.

Anyway, tourney went well. Went straight Mega, even though I thought I might go Fox for Windy Kong. Lost to ZSS twice because I've realized I suck when I need to adjust my play to a matchup. That matchup is hard, but both the ZSS and I know it's in my favor as long as I don't mess up. He keeps asking me, "how do I beat Mega man?" The second time, in loser's quarters, I hit him out of his Up-B and he suffered RCO lag. And we had a casual conversation about it mid-match and I messed up my punish because I was talking and he punished me for it. Lol lesson learned.

In loser's, played a Yoshi (Iunno. That MU might be even... Most Mega's hate Yoshi) Who I knew was going to go windy Kong, so I let him take me to BF. I was beating his DK by being smart, but then died at like 2% to a rage FAir spike. ;( but then he went Luigi and I lol'd. It was closer than it should've been, because I suck at switching play styles, but that matchup is definitely not in Luigi's favor.

Wish I could gfycat a twitch stream, but I ended up playing a villager in loser's quarters. Game 2 I took his second stock in 30 seconds with destructive pelleting and then a AC DAir>missed tech & airdodge into the ground >utilt kill. It was sick AF.

4th was good though. I think the Trinenator lost both his games and I didn't get to watch him play, but I had a nice chat with him about the game's future because he was watching the u-13 tourney. He was like, "these are the next generation of smashers. And they're smart!" And he was telling me about how this Dr. Mario baited a ledge jump airdodge and punished it with a FAir. The Trinenator understands the game, but we couldn't get him on stream, unfortunately. I don't think he's that good if he lost to our no names.

Oh, and I played Zelderp in doubles and landed a total of 0 lightning kicks and 12747391917364 sourspots. I'm so good.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
@ Gunla Gunla since I can't post this on your profile and don't really know a better place to put this, I'm tagging you to show you:

View attachment 61262

The song itself pales in comparison to what you posted but the idea is similar and I was pissed that I got that one Good lol.

The higher difficulty songs are going to drive me crazy, especially when they have really fast slide notes and/or hold notes while you have to do other things as well. It doesn't help that I sometimes don't see notes because my thumbs are in the way.

Chapter S is cool, apparently it's a teaser for another of Rayark's games titled Project Symphony. Assuming it has more classical remixes, I wouldn't be surprised if it had Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor and/or Grieg's In the Hall of the Mountain King.
The earlier chapters are definitely easier (sans stuff like Entrance and Ververg II) and are definitely a better start if you're looking to mastering songs.

The later you go, the more difficult things will get. All of the chapters have some sort of level 9.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
The earlier chapters are definitely easier (sans stuff like Entrance and Ververg II) and are definitely a better start if you're looking to mastering songs.

The later you go, the more difficult things will get. All of the chapters have some sort of level 9.
I still need to work a bit more on the hard versions of the earlier songs. Do you have a particular recommendation on the note pop-up style? I almost want to just do the "none" style since when a lot of notes come up at once very quickly I get overwhelmed and confused, lol. But practice makes perfect.

I can usually get through the harder difficulties (usually up to 7, occasionally higher) but when things pick up I feel like I'm flailing half the time and figure that I'm only getting points because of how many notes are on the screen.

Anyway, thanks for showing me the game, it's fun!

Reminds me of when the Greninja nerfs hit and threads of "THE CHARACTER IS RUINED" started popping up immediatelly.
You mean he wasn't ruined? :186:

To be fair a few of what has been posted is just part of the hazard of playing a light character, especially in a game with rage and high BKB moves (especially when they're supposed to link into the rest of the attack).

I'm staying up late for something cool to come up in this thread. My eyes are barely open. I'm half-aware atm

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm staying up late for something cool to come up in this thread. My eyes are barely open. I'm half-aware atm
We can summon a rosalini board member

lol the rosalinas are basically our toys :p

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We got this...
Zelda beats Robin MU Wise
Well not everyone mains Robin in their social either.

Then again we are still 3 steps ahead for having 70% of our users here maining a character that is not Zelda aka trash so it might work out in the end secretkpop

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Well not everyone mains Robin in their social either.

Then again we are still 3 steps ahead for having 70% of our users here maining a character that is not Zelda aka trash so it might work out in the end secretkpop

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I still need to work a bit more on the hard versions of the earlier songs. Do you have a particular recommendation on the note pop-up style? I almost want to just do the "none" style since when a lot of notes come up at once very quickly I get overwhelmed and confused, lol. But practice makes perfect.

I can usually get through the harder difficulties (usually up to 7, occasionally higher) but when things pick up I feel like I'm flailing half the time and figure that I'm only getting points because of how many notes are on the screen.

Anyway, thanks for showing me the game, it's fun!

You mean he wasn't ruined? :186:

To be fair a few of what has been posted is just part of the hazard of playing a light character, especially in a game with rage and high BKB moves (especially when they're supposed to link into the rest of the attack).
I recommend using None for Pop-Up style, and I even moreso recommend using hit sounds.

Practice will make you get better, trust me.

If you're looking for any other games from Rayark (of the rhythm variety), there's Deemo.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Also, I've been considering practicing Zelda again so I can get good with her again.

Funny that I did really well with her on 3DS, but now I'm terrible with her.

Top Bottom