• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Alright @ EODM07 EODM07 . What Omni meant by saying that "you're holding yourself back" is that you as a player cannot play to your full potential because generally, low-tier characters cannot facilitate that playstyle. The lack of options they have becomes your limiting factor in-game.

Higher tiers have plenty of options to call upon in almost any given situation giving you limitless possibilities on how to handle any particular situation. Which allows you to be successful in almost any scenario. Whereas a low-tier's options require you to set-up a situation in order to get the same result. (Which isn't necessarily bad, but it's another reason why people shy away from low-tiers)
Example:
:ganondorfmelee:: Effective range- Wherever his limbs can reach
Approaches- Waveland--> jab
:foxmelee:: Effective range- Just outside of yours
Approaches- Too many to list
Ah okay. That makes it much more understandable now. But I'll just stick with who I love to play. =w=
But at least I'm playing a "Top Tier". :yeahboi:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Case in point: Final Fantasy XII, XIII, and XIII-2's side quests. XII is mostly fetch quests and many of them are stuff you miss since nobody would think about them. Zodiac Spear? I'd consider that an early "side quest" that can screw you over from getting a powerful weapon and there's something about going to one area when you're not supposed to, but you get a ton of money or something like who thinks to do this when the game's combat is basically an MMO where the automated stuff, the useful Gambits, don't come until later. I swear you can't get a Gambit to use Antidotes until like 1/3 of the game. COME ON!
The Zodiac spear was stupid but that aside, I enjoyed FFXII's side quests. The overall map is more than doubled with interconnected passageways and secrets between areas. You get espers, which are worthless except for Zodiark (instant 50,000 damage to all enemies over a large area), and the best equipment. But the main point of FFXII is how huge the world is and its rich cultures and lore. There's a whole side story about how mimics got to be in the whatever passageway (area after you rescue Basch) as a rejected method to destroy Yiazmat and so the mimic's creator made an evolving mimic that ended up in the great crystal as Omega MKXII, the most powerful secret boss, to name one.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Oh. That happens. It's happened to me.....
Only to get my *** kicked.
Yeah after all that I fell out of a tree and died

But you know, better to be loved than never loved at all

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Macchi, you forgot about me!
I asked earlier

Edit: First page steal! :happysheep:
I forgot when my first page steal was... I'm gonna find out somehow. Someone should make some kind of document that keeps track of all the steals :p

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
It's okay, gorl. I watched a Youtuber's wedding video yesterday and I cried for like 13 of the 18 minutes. And this wasn't just regular crying; no, I was legit bawling. I had to take like 15 minutes to calm down afterwards lol.

is the show something like teen wolf or skins?
Much, much worse. If worse means more judge-worth and less appropriate for guys like me, MUCH WORSE. And it left me as such a noisy pile of emotions after watching till 4 AM last night. Jesus Christ.
So there are only 5 spots left
Ohhhh lemme in pls :3
Man my Pit sucks **** ;-;

@ berserker00 berserker00
Me and @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght would recommend that you use his more superior and deserving counterpart

:4darkpit:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I've finished wind waker so many times in the past, I got bored of the remake. Though if anyone cares, my game would be Majora's mask, Smash series, Dota 2, Portal 2, then Skyrim.
Well this was my first post here, back at page 223

I still feel like I'm really new here lol

i remember the time when me, sprite and levnei joke about locky boi

Now levnei is the one everyone insults just cuz he's a filthy Kirby main and a good role model to aspiring Kirby mains

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
wooooooooow my first page steal isn't even a steal

It WAS but someone deleted a fuujin post so it isn't anymore. And it STILL says it's my first page lol

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Was this posted already?

Don't care posting anyway.

:4zelda:, always the outcast in the group (because she has normal colored hair).

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp, just caught up with the newest Gintama episode. Was quite funny. :yeahboi:

Also, anyone up for a few matches? I want to get a bit of rust off. And try and get that Roy combo I found.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Almost at page 2016 and then we'll be in thA FUTURE!!1!!111!!!!!!!1!

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

DanDan jumps into the pool to rescue Chiquita the pug, who has fallen in.

While having a conversation, Koiba accidentally makes an inappropriate comment.

The first group of eight Houseguests enter the backyard to see a long, spinning pole on which they must stand while holding a kite. If they fall and let go of their kite, it will crush their sandcastle and eliminate them. The last Houseguest remaining is the first Head of Household.

DanDan wins the first Head of Household!

The second group of eight Houseguests enter the backyard to see a long barbecue spit. They must hang from this spit over the coals. If they fall, they are eliminated. The last Houseguest remaining is the first Head of Household.

Wolfie wins the second Head of Household!

Top Bottom