• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

DanDan jumps into the pool to rescue Chiquita the pug, who has fallen in.

While having a conversation, Koiba accidentally makes an inappropriate comment.

The first group of eight Houseguests enter the backyard to see a long, spinning pole on which they must stand while holding a kite. If they fall and let go of their kite, it will crush their sandcastle and eliminate them. The last Houseguest remaining is the first Head of Household.

DanDan wins the first Head of Household!

The second group of eight Houseguests enter the backyard to see a long barbecue spit. They must hang from this spit over the coals. If they fall, they are eliminated. The last Houseguest remaining is the first Head of Household.

Wolfie wins the second Head of Household!
AY I RESCUED A PUG. And dang I look good af :shades:

[
The first group of eight Houseguests enter the backyard to see a long, spinning pole on which they must stand while holding a kite. If they fall and let go of their kite, it will crush their sandcastle and eliminate them. The last Houseguest remaining is the first Head of Household.
I love how random this is, like where did the sandcastles come from?:secretkpop:

Edit: Well at least the portrait got the glasses wearing part right. Also look at that hair!
Has the wind machine effect

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
@ Baskerville Baskerville

OMFG KEN ISNT A SHOTO

Crapcom got balls man, they aren't scared of anything. I hope Akuma isn't a shoto too since in canon Ken and Akuma use different varients so it makes sense, Ken is flashy and **** and Akuma is broken.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
@ Baskerville Baskerville

OMFG KEN ISNT A SHOTO

Crapcom got balls man, they aren't scared of anything. I hope Akuma isn't a shoto too since in canon Ken and Akuma use different varients so it makes sense, Ken is flashy and **** and Akuma is broken.
He still got some Shoto in him, but this is definately his most unique and flashy incarnation to boot.
And that character at the end is definately a new one.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.

DanDan jumps into the pool to rescue Chiquita the pug, who has fallen in.

While having a conversation, Koiba accidentally makes an inappropriate comment.

The second group of eight Houseguests enter the backyard to see a long barbecue spit. They must hang from this spit over the coals. If they fall, they are eliminated. The last Houseguest remaining is the first Head of Household.

Wolfie wins the second Head of Household!
omfg yassss I woke up just in time

btw gorls 8 spots left for Survivor simulator after we all get kicked out of big sistah household (@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 I included you)

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
All of you look good, sure.

Why did I have to be the dirty redneck for?!

This rootin' tootin' simalator iz jacker than a pairrr of Red Bullzzlzz. .

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
He still got some Shoto in him, but this is definately his most unique and flashy incarnation to boot.
I think the new character will be from the Netherlands or something, wouldn't trust rumors though, I'm glad they're at least moving away from the shoto bs SF4 had. inb4 Eviler Ryu is announced as DLC. At least the trailer sorta confirms its after 3rd strike, i still got hope.

Need to save up for a PS4 asap.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I don't know what to think of Ken's new design.

I mean, it's not bad.

But I guess I'm just too used to his old design lol.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
When's Ingrid???
I think the new character will be from the Netherlands or something, wouldn't trust rumors though, I'm glad they're at least moving away from the shoto bs SF4 had. inb4 Eviler Ryu is announced as DLC. At least the trailer sorta confirms its after 3rd strike, i still got hope.

Need to save up for a PS4 asap.
Believe man, believe!

I don't know what to think of Ken's new design.

I mean, it's not bad.

But I guess I'm just too used to his old design lol.
The only thing I find off about him in this game is the face. The face needs some tuning.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
First off, the hair reminds me of Geralt of Rivia except he has bangs. Then again, it's sort of a common hair style, especially in old wushu, fantasy, medieval, etc. films.

Second, wasn't Ken supposed to be the speedier and more flashy practitioner of Ansatuken? Ryu's the traditional one, Akuma's the violent one, Gouken is the more "pacifist" one, and Dan's the incomplete, but formed his own style one. Ken being speedier and flashy does give his own twist and style to Ansatuken. It's like Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia except Ryo was taught more hand techniques, Robert more kicks, Yuri the basics, but she made her own like Dan, Takuma's like Gouken, and Mr. Karate might was well be Akuma except it's kind of the opposite apparently since Takuma is more offensive while Mr. Karate is more well-rounded or defensive.

Also, I hope Reuben Langdon returns to voice Ken. I mean, he fanboyed when he learned he was going to voice Ken. :)

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I want Ken in Smash 4 now... HE HAS TROPHY THEREFORE, HE IS CONFIRMED LIKE MEWTWO, LUCAS, AND WOLF. no, my caps locks is not broken. :p

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Wolfie is randomly chosen to nominate first.

She nominates Macchiato and Symphonia.

DanDan nominates second.

He nominates Koiba and SFLR.

The two sets of nominees each sit on a swing. They must pass water from a fountain to their partner, who will fill a glass with a ball inside of it. The first pair to fill their glass and knock out their ball wins the Battle of the Block, giving them safety for the week and dethroning the HOH that nominated them.

Koiba and SFLR win Battle of the Block!

They are now immune for the week.

DanDan is dethroned.

Wolfie remains HoH!

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Wolfie, as HoH, and Macchiato and Symphonia, as nominees, will participate in the PoV competition.

Antonykun, Ceniza, and Nammy are selected to play.

The Houseguests stand in front of a giant tub, which holds a large woman. They must pull lice with letters on them from the woman’s hairs. They must then use the lice to spell the longest word. The Houseguest that does so wins the Golden Power of Veto.

Ceniza wins Power of Veto!

Macchiato and Symphonia state why they should be saved.

Ceniza does not use the power of veto.

Final nominees are Macchiato and Symphonia.

I cry

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Zanda is selected as the first member of Team America.

Macchiato and Symphonia face eviction.

Antonykun votes to evict Symphonia.

Benishigure votes to evict Symphonia.

Ceniza votes to evict Symphonia.

DanDan votes to evict Macchiato.

Fullmoon votes to evict Macchiato.

Koiba votes to evict Symphonia.

Nammy votes to evict Macchiato.

R Greening votes to evict Symphonia.

SFLR votes to evict Symphonia.

Shrokaii votes to evict Macchiato.

Spritzee votes to evict Macchiato.