• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Shrokatii and Koiba sleep in shifts.
lol @ Shrokatii Shrokatii gorl:secretkpop:
attacks Shrokatii , but Cenizas protects her, killing Koiba .
lol @ Shrokatii Shrokatii gorl :mad088:

Gorls give me 3 good tribe names. Also quote this/tag me if you wanna be in the simulator. Need to fill in 15 spots so as always first come first serve.

I'm just setting it up, I'll actually start the simulator later. (maybe after Macchi's BB simulator)
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Edit: Dammit no one saved me

Last edited by a moderator:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Since the Sm4sh Social quits after 2,000 pages, does that mean we have the longest thread on swf?

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I missed the 2000th page. *sigh*

and I've picked some great gifs for it too. I guess, I'll wait for page 3000.
Since the Sm4sh Social quits after 2,000 pages, does that mean we have the longest thread on swf?
No, you're forgetting the ones in the Forum Games sub-forum. They're pretty close to 3000 pages.

Although, we are one of the fastest growing threads on SWF.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Can I join?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
You gorls are in~

@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght you're in too

Update: okay so I have 5 spots filled right now, I still have 14 spots left available. Yeah I'm changing it and going with the Palau season so there are a total of 20 spots (I automatically get one I mean why wouldn't I :secretkpop:)

Similar to that season, later on you gorls get to "choose" which tribe you're in. So it saves me from actually allocating members to specific tribes and avoids that one elementary/high school scenario bull**** where the teacher chooses the students' groups ("WHY AM I WITH THIS PERSON SMH").

So yeah, quote/tag me if you want to be in it. Also keep sending me more good tribe names. Might choose the best ones or have a vote between you gorls.

Edit: okay so far I have these:

#1) (bc this needs to be in bold red lmao) Ban•Zelda
#2) The sasstren
#3) All about the sass
#4) The Rosalinis
#5) Red Tyrants
#6) The Sassy Social
#7) Din's Failure

Because I changed the season I'm using for the simulator only 2 names will be chosen.

Edit harder: lmao so before I actually go to sleep, when I say you get to "choose" which tribe you're in, you yourself don't physically choose the tribe, the simulator does that for you and plays it off like you chose it, at least I think so anyway. It's a simulator after all. Still eliminates my job of having to allocate each person to a tribe and stuff, so yeah just making that clear.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You gorls are in~

Update: okay so I have 5 spots filled right now, I still have 14 spots left available. Yeah I'm changing it and going with the Palau season so there are a total of 20 spots (I automatically get one I mean why wouldn't I :secretkpop:)

Similar to that season, later on you gorls get to "choose" which tribe you're in. So it saves me from actually allocating members to specific tribes and avoids that one elementary/high school scenario bull**** where the teacher chooses the students' groups ("WHY AM I WITH THIS PERSON SMH").

So yeah, quote/tag me if you want to be in it. Also keep sending me more good tribe names. Might choose the best ones or have a vote between you gorls.

#2) The sasstren
#3) All about the sass
#4) The Rosalinis
#5) Red Tyrants
#6) The Sassy Social

Because I changed the season I'm using for the simulator only 2 names will be chosen.
Fujin v Nairo imo

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Since I have to stay awake until 5 a.m, I'm going to share some stuff that I found.

''Bored Charmander''

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
You gorls are in~

#2) The sasstren
#3) All about the sass
#4) The Rosalinis
#5) Red Tyrants
#6) The Sassy Social

gimme a spot

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Oh yeah so I played this dude on smash ladder who was silver I rank or something

First game he picked shiek on fd, I'm browser Jr. I beat him, nothing special

Next game, he picked villager on dreamland (I striked battlefield yet they can still pick dreamland. Makes no sense.) I picked pikachu, and he camps the ledge. I didn't know what to do against this, so if anyone has tips against that thatd be great. I lost.

Next game he picks rosalina on prism tower. I'm palutena. Game goes on like normal, get him to about 100% but kills me, I respawn, a freaking uthrow>uair combo kills me at 50%. Jank.

I hate rosalina a lot more now that someone killed me at %50. I've seen it, but never done to me

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Gorls give me 3 good tribe names. Also quote this/tag me if you wanna be in the simulator. Need to fill in 15 spots so as always first come first serve.

I'm just setting it up, I'll actually start the simulator later. (maybe after Macchi's BB simulator)
Nayru, Din, and Farorae. Something easy, simple, and Zelda related.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Nayru, Din, and Farorae. Something easy, simple, and Zelda related.
Hmmm that's true I guess. I'll leave it up to the gorls to choose though if they want something else, if not I'll just settle with these.

Btw I'm only using 2 of the names because I'm not using the Borneo season anymore.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.
Macchiato takes a handful of throwing knives.
Antonykun runs away from the Cornucopia.
Duzzy grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.
Phil runs away from the Cornucopia.
Ben runs away from the Cornucopia.
FullMoon runs away from the Cornucopia.
Spritzee gathers as much food as he can.
PK21 runs away from the Cornucopia.
Kofu kills Moydow with a sickle.
Zanda runs away from the Cornucopia.
Burgundy Blade grabs a jar of fishing bait while Nammy gets fishing gear.
Jestar severely injures WaifuRacoon and leaves him to die.
Koiba runs away from the Cornucopia.
Vvvvvv runs away from the Cornucopia.
SFLR9 grabs a backpack and retreats.
Shrokatii grabs a sword.
SpiralGalaxies gathers as much food as he can.
Cenizas runs away from the Cornucopia.
Maxy snatches a pair of sais.
Kenikky runs away from the Cornucopia.
RGreening grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.

WaifuRacoonBL
Moydow
wot

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just saw Omni's newest vlog vid. I just thought "Nah. Ain't wasting my time on playing Trash Sheik just to learn how to counter her." :yeahboi:

And I just found a cool combo with :4feroy: that can kill at around 58 - 60% offstage. But rather dependent on timing. But it can start at 0% or at 25%.

If started at 0%: D-Throw, Jab, Dash Grab, D-Throw, Jab, Dash Grab (25%), D-Throw, Fair, Fair, Up-B. I usually try to true combo the FAirs so I can have an easier time KOing with the Up B, and sometimes I just randomly kill with a true combo'd FAir (x2), Up-B Off stage. Also, I'm having some trouble true comboing his FAir > DAir (The sacred Ken Combo. :3)

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Hmmm that's true I guess. I'll leave it up to the gorls to choose though if they want something else, if not I'll just settle with these.

Btw I'm only using 2 of the names because I'm not using the Borneo season anymore.
Wait you're doing another SIM

Guess I'll do it too if there's room

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Use
BAN•ZELDA
Din's Failure
brb crying and updating my post

Wait you're doing another SIM

Guess I'll do it too if there's room
Yeah Macchi's doing Big Brother and I'm doing Survivor later

Okay so I have 11 spots available right now, I'm probably going to sleep soon since Macchi's doing his at 5PM EST (which is like 7AM AEST for me I think yeah I live in Aerodrome's closet) so as always quote/tag me if you want in.

Night y'all~

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Dreamland is different enough to BF for it to be it's own stage (different blastzones, wind, the size & placements of the platforms)
Not to me it isn't, the structure is practically the same. Basically, people would pick battlefield the same reasons to pick dreamland

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Not to me it isn't, the structure is practically the same. Basically, people would pick battlefield the same reasons to pick dreamland
Well that is true, but that doesn't change the fact that there are enough differences for them to be their own stages.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Well that is true, but that doesn't change the fact that there are enough differences for them to be their own stages.
Maybe in melee (significantly different size, you don't get battlefielded either) but in smash 4, the only differences that would actually affect gameplay that's noticeable is the blastzones. It's almost impossible to get battlefielded in this game, and the platforms size and location aren't as different as they were in melee. The wind can affect gameplay a bit, but not significantly. Its the same stage in my book. Same reason why every omega stage is banned when you strike fd.

Edit: also, I banned battlefield so wed go to a stage with totally different structure. Why ban it if they can pick something that's nearly identical to it anyway. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Maybe in melee (significantly different size, you don't get battlefielded either) but in smash 4, the only differences that would actually affect gameplay that's noticeable is the blastzones. It's practically impossible to get battlefielded in this game, and the platforms size and location aren't as different as they were in melee. The wind can affect gameplay a bit, but not significantly. Its the same stage in my book. Same reason why every omega stage is banned when you strike fd.
Poor comparison with the FD & Omega. A better comparison for that would be BF & Miiverse where the only differences between the two are the undersides, MV & its platforms being fractionally larger & the platforms overlapping each other on MV. Really small things that don't change MUs all that terribly much (outside maybe the Links or something because the overlapping provides cover for most of the stage from their bombs).

DL on the other hand, can change MUs, because it has such notable changes like I just pointed out to you before.

- The lower blastzones are great for characters that have good vertical kill moves
- The smaller size (it's slight but it's definitely noticeable unlike MV) makes it harder for camping
- The higher placements of the lower platforms is better for character with better jumps & prevents some moves like Zelda's Utilt & the last hit of Usmash to completely whiff unlike on BF
- You can still get stuck underneath the main platform (A.K.A. getting pineapple'd) which makes it slightly harder for some characters to recover if they recover low (especially if they got hit when put into this position)

Yea p similar layout sure, but the differences it has & the degrees to which they are different, definitely warrant DL to be its own stage on the stagelist without the FD/Omega rule in place (that's for Miiverse lol)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Poor comparison with the FD & Omega. A better comparison for that would be BF & Miiverse where the only differences between the two are the undersides, MV & its platforms being fractionally larger & the platforms overlapping each other on MV. Really small things that don't change MUs all that terribly much (outside maybe the Links or something because the overlapping provides cover for most of the stage from their bombs).

DL on the other hand, can change MUs, because it has such notable changes like I just pointed out to you before.

- The lower blastzones are great for characters that have good vertical kill moves
- The smaller size (it's slight but it's definitely noticeable unlike MV) makes it harder for camping
- The higher placements of the lower platforms is better for character with better jumps & prevents some moves like Zelda's Utilt & the last hit of Usmash to completely whiff unlike on BF
- You can still get stuck underneath the main platform (A.K.A. getting pineapple'd) which makes it slightly harder for some characters to recover if they recover low (especially if they got hit when put into this position)

Yea p similar layout sure, but the differences it has & the degrees to which they are different, definitely warrant DL to be its own stage on the stagelist without the FD/Omega rule in place (that's for Miiverse lol)
And the Zelda Farore's Dreamland glitch

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Miiverse also has its psychological counterpick status lol :secretkpop:

Okay what the ****

I didn't get notifications from this thread again

Whhhyyyyyy

Watching Spice and Wolf btw (because well, I got nothing to do and I got curious sooooo)

Just saw Omni's newest vlog vid. I just thought "Nah. Ain't wasting my time on playing Trash Sheik just to learn how to counter her." :yeahboi:
Actually

The only reason why I recently have had an easier time against Sheik with Shulk of all characters (although it isn't an impossible match-up or anywhere near that, just a solid disadvantage obviously) is because I use her in friendlies and even practice with Sheik quite frequently

I can't disagree at all with Omni and his main message, but I'm not that type of player. I play the character which I have fun with but I definitely respect those who pick top tiers

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom