• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Found this in places, and of course, ya gotta chuckle seeing this.

Next raid material found.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Found this in places, and of course, ya gotta chuckle seeing this.

Next raid material found.

Damn, that's awesome.

This reminds me a battle against a Diddy who was too reliant on his banana...
But when the Villager pocket that stupid peel, Diddy can't throw out another as long as the Villager have it. The poor guy was simply lost and seeing him try to toss another one desperately was hilarous. I could even tease by showing it and putting it in my pocket again.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So Ladies, what's next in the plan to fail to turn me good hmmm?
BAHAHAHAHAHA!

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
This username surely isn't random, but I swear that was unintentionnal!
By the way, this name comes from Ali Project, a japanese neo-classical band.
Interesting, I shall check them out tomorrow sometime after I wake up :p

What would be a good place to start with them?

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Interesting, I shall check them out tomorrow sometime after I wake up :p

What would be a good place to start with them?
Hm... They made MANY albums. Too much in fact, it's starting to sound the same.

The eternal classic is Kinjirareta Asobi, and that's how I discovered them. Try listening to other songs, suggested from this one, and you'll probably get the Ali Project vibe.

As far as albums goes, try listening to Gothic Opera (more akin traditionnal classical music, ecorded with a real orchestra I guess), and Noblerot, a personnal favorite.

And of course, Erotic Heretic. This song is particular, but I like it a lot.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Is it weird that the Zelda Wii U footage and general news makes me horny?
just some more visits with ben if he doesn't scare people straight I don't know who will

seen it :p
also.
Bahahahaha!
Ben is weak! He will never be able to match my power! He will get crushed like a tiny butterfly!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Damn, that's awesome.

This reminds me a battle against a Diddy who was too reliant on his banana...
But when the Villager pocket that stupid peel, Diddy can't throw out another as long as the Villager have it. The poor guy was simply lost and seeing him try to toss another one desperately was hilarous. I could even tease by showing it and putting it in my pocket again.
I do that to ROBs all the time :v. Actually, "showing it off" is actually helpful because it resets the pocket timer, so it's good to take the item out every now and then.

Also, this is the first song I heard by ALI Project @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54

It's prolly not their best and I think this one's a remix they did for some anime, but I like it :p

https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fchris-belmont%2Fkopperia-no-hitsugi-noir-ver

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
That buff veiled a worse nerf to her pivot grab, lol...
pretty much this, damage can be made up with skill alone, but range cannot be replaced at all.

Not to mention that imo the only reason the nerf was done was to curb roll cancelled pivot grabs since they seemed to only be able to tighten the input period rather than remove it completely.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
That buff veiled a worse nerf to her pivot grab, lol...
I'd sympathize with you if all my characters didn't either have bad grab ranges or just bad grabs. I guess Zelda's grab speed is unusually slow for a non-tether grab but it does have impressive range.

And wasn't the actual nerf to roll-cancelled pivot grabs in general? Or did her range actually get nerfed a bit?

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Zelda's play style is as flexible as a nokia phone. Though when it comes to landing kicks, Dins, thunder foots, and elevators the amount of satisfaction wrapped around a classy lady keeps you playing as her. I love kicking people in the face with Zelda ughhhhhhhhh

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'd sympathize with you if all my characters didn't either have bad grab ranges or just bad grabs. I guess Zelda's grab speed is unusually slow for a non-tether grab but it does have impressive range.

And wasn't the actual nerf to roll-cancelled pivot grabs in general? Or did her range actually get nerfed a bit?
they nerfed the range of hers and palutena's because they were the only ones who were really abusing the melee marth levels of grab range.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
This drives me insane.

I see businesses having signs like "Dry Cleaner's" to reading lecture notes where every plural word has an apostrophe... If I were a Smashboards mod, I would infract every single post that commits the heinous transgression of improper apostrophe use.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I just got tripped by a Mac's down-angled fsmash.

Why is this even a thing on an attack that already does 22% jesus christ

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
So... we have sliding down smashes now. Zelda can do this without using a corner also. Been playing around with it after watching the video and the input is stupidly easy! Just pivot and instantly press down smash and you will slide forwards. Definitely recommend taking a look since Zelda slides a pretty good distance.

Top Bottom