• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Hope those worthless cockroaches are found and brought to justice. Prayers to the families of the cartoonists and the police officers killed in the line of duty.

We don't have to copy everything from the extremist and scream "Zelda Akbar" in every social forums.
Considering that literally means "Zelda is great" I don't see a problem with it.

jk we can go back to cute stuff again

Ok

Guys I think dabuz dropped Rosie for olimar
+1 respect for Dabuz

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Well, with the topic I brought up, it started pretty dark already :p

We can go back to being silly and avoiding the topic of terrorism now :'D

@ L Latte how much do they cost?
They're a bit expensive at $25, though they are all handmade. I'm definitely getting one if I have money when/if they are restocked.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm like 100% sure Olimar will end Sm4sh's lifetime being in the top tbh. And if not the top, then maybe the high mids at the very least. His character concept alone is too good.

His true weakness this time around is that almost everything he does is reflectable, but with some smart play I think they could capitalize on that and bait reflectors in order to grab people, etc. His aerials are still good, no?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Pretty much everyone's hopes for Zelda
Yeah I hope so. I'd hate for her to start somewhere in Mid only to fall to Low/Bottom as the Metagame progresses. I'm actually starting to change my opinion about her. I think she might be in the lower section of Mid right now.

Also @D3RK Your Farore's Cancel video really helped me get the hang of the cancels! Thanks for making it! :)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'm like 100% sure Olimar will end Sm4sh's lifetime being in the top tbh. And if not the top, then maybe the high mids at the very least. His character concept alone is too good.

His true weakness this time around is that almost everything he does is reflectable, but with some smart play I think they could capitalize on that and bait reflectors in order to grab people, etc. His aerials are still good, no?
In the end of Sm4sh I see zelda as high and peach & sheik as top. Even though peach already is

@ Rickster Rickster omg we have another optomistist in the boards. I thought I was the only one. We have hope.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Fuujin B8

FORWARD AERIAL
(No description currently available.)

BnB Data Table
Move Name|Hit Frames|Damage|Hit Angle|Approximate KO %
WIP|9-11|7%|45|WIP
Complex Data Table
Stat Names v|Hit-Box
Hit-Frame |9
Duration |3 frames
Hit-Box ID |0
Bone |0
Damage |7.0%
Angle |45
BKB |30
WKB |0
KBG |100
Size |5.5
Coordinates |z=0, y=6.9, x=9 / z=0, y=6.9, x=15
Element |None
Hit-Lag |x1
SDI |x1
Shield Dmg. |Normal
Notes: |This hit-box stretches between the two noted coordinates.
(Words go here.)
tbh this move is whateva

Can u guess Fuujin what this is???

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Aside from the dedicated competitive crowd, Zelda mains are pretty much the only ones who know just how bad she is.

If I had a dollar for every time someone says Zelda is good in Smash 4...

His true weakness this time around is that almost everything he does is reflectable, but with some smart play I think they could capitalize on that and bait reflectors in order to grab people, etc.
Met an Olimar on Roll Glory who did this a few times.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Aside from the dedicated competitive crowd, Zelda mains are pretty much the only ones who know just how bad she is.

If I had a dollar for every time someone says Zelda is good in Smash 4...

Met an Olimar on Roll Glory who did this a few times.
Well, I do think Zelda is good... As long as it's not the competitive side. But compared to everyone who thinks "lol faroer is OP", I also know her weakness.

Today on For Glory, 3 people took Zelda because I play Zelda and tried to Farore me.
THREE GUYS WHO FAILED, LIKE MY F-SMASH.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Fuujin B8

tbh this move is whateva

Can u guess Fuujin what this is???
I was looking at this like "these numbers look really familiar"

and then I realized they were

Having "forward aerial" listed is a dead giveaway though

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I was looking at this like "these numbers look really familiar"

and then I realized they were

Having "forward aerial" listed is a dead giveaway though
It would've been an even more dead giveaway if I had given it a name or description though. :psycho:

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I saw those vids on YT and was like "Someone using Zelda hew?"

@Oracle If I may ask, how'd you manage to be suicidal enough decide to choose Zelda in doubles?

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
They look simple, so I'm sure they are fairly easy to make, though I'd prefer to support the artist.
Having a mom who makes jewelry (with Polymer Clay), it can take lots of time. It's not necessarily because it's more complicated than it seems, but because you can't just make 5 of them.

I don't know how many people are making this, though.
Actually, the price seems maybe high, but it's probably justified.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
omfq

Maybe I read the data wrong,

but I think i didn't

Sheik's FAir

can auto-cancel

after frame 11

; __ ;

and her NAir

auto-cancels as soon as the hit-box disappears.

; ______________ ;

Sometimes the truth isn't worth knowing.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
On the topic of Olimar:

I don't know about you but I can't see this being low tier :'D

Latte

Smash Ace
Having a mom who makes jewelry (with Polymer Clay), it can take lots of time. It's not necessarily because it's more complicated than it seems, but because you can't just make 5 of them.

I don't know how many people are making this, though.
Actually, the price seems maybe high, but it's probably justified.
I believe one person made them, though I may be wrong.

I'll have to look more into what the process of making this sort of thing is, as I have a few ideas for pins.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Mid-high percents on scrubs who don't DI or tech.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, scrubs who feel safe when away.

This reminds how much I love when people, after KOing me, stay RIGHT at the right place for killing them with Farore. This is so satisfying.

Aaah, the wonders of For Glory.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
There was a video like that of Zelda somewhere in the boards, but tbh you can't do much combos with her. She's NOT a combo character.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
There was a video like that of Zelda somewhere in the boards, but tbh you can't do much combos with her. She's NOT a combo character.
she has combos she just can't string 3-4 attacks together. Which is the actual reason I think she is weak in this game, cause the mechanics favor combo characters so much more now. People be like "oh Mario so strong now!" in actuality DI is much weaker now

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
she has combos she just can't string 3-4 attacks together. Which is the actual reason I think she is weak in this game, cause the mechanics favor combo characters so much more now. People be like "oh Mario so strong now!" in actuality DI is much weaker now
She can string more than 4. I've pulled off Dtilt, Dtilt, Utilt, Utilt, Nair at very low percents. It only works when you're really close to your opponent, but it does work.

Top Bottom