• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Not really because we are on page 191 and we still do not have a

FRUIT TIER LIST (V3.14)

S tier
Red apple
Pineapple

A tier
Orange
Banana
Green apple

B tier
Watermelon
Strawberry

C tier
Everything else (I have eaten)

D tier
Raspberry
I forgot the name... it has a very sour taste and it's bright red on the inside.

Zelda tier
Tomato
oh hey I actually had one of these lying around from forever ago to reply with

S: Pumpkin Coconut Banana(mixed) Cherry Peach Lime Pomegranate Plum Lemon
A: Mango Pear Strawberry Orange
B: Honeydew Apple Cranberry Apricot
C: Grapefruit Canteloupe Raspberry
D: Banana(standalone)
E: Grape
F: Watermelon
G:
Zelda: Blueberry Tomato Pineapple

Latte

Smash Ace
oh hey I actually had one of these lying around from forever ago to reply with
Zelda: Blueberry Tomato Pineapple
I agree with all of this.
Coffee Tier list V1.0

S-Tier

Macchiato
Frappuccino

A-Tier

Latte
Mocha

B-Tier

Mocha
Tea
Expresso
Coffee
Wow, @Mocha is in both A and B tier. What a tier hog.
I nominate pumpkin spice latte for S-Tier, and peppermint mocha frappuccino for A or B Tier.
Not really because we are on page 191 and we still do not have a

FRUIT TIER LIST (V3.14)

S tier
Red apple
Pineapple

A tier
Orange
Banana
Green apple

B tier
Watermelon
Strawberry

C tier
Everything else (I have eaten)

D tier
Raspberry
I forgot the name... it has a very sour taste and it's bright red on the inside.

Zelda tier
Tomato
I feel like raspberries should be at least B tier. They're pretty good when they're freshly picked.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Of all the different types of apples I've tried, none come even close to how good honeycrisp apples are.
only @ Lavani Lavani recognizes mango, rest of you don't actually eat fruit do you?
Mangos kind of make me sad. I want to like them, so I eat them, but I don't think I actually like them.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Mangos kind of make me sad. I want to like them, so I eat them, but I don't think I actually like them.
I have the same issue with tomatoes.

For some odd reason before I ever ate them I thought they'd taste like, zesty and meaty...

Then they were watery and flavorless things, with seeds in the mix

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Coffee tiers are too complex, I don't think I can do it.

Vanilla, pumpkin spice, and vanilla-cinnamon are top, after that everything is pretty much just a blur.

Though with good coffee beans I just use milk and no flavorings, flavored creamers only exist to make crap like Folgers good.

Of all the different types of apples I've tried, none come even close to how good honeycrisp apples are.

Honeycrisp apples best apples.

The mango story is funny because that's how I was with them as a kid. I recall them having a weird aftertaste to me back then, but they taste great to me now.

Latte

Smash Ace
I have the same issue with tomatoes.

For some odd reason before I ever ate them I thought they'd taste like, zesty and meaty...

Then they were watery and flavorless things, with seeds in the mix
I don't really like tomatoes by themselves either. I do like them in sandwiches/wraps and soups.

Vanilla, pumpkin spice, and vanilla-cinnamon are top, after that everything is pretty much just a blur.

Though with good coffee beans I just use milk and no flavorings, flavored creamers only exist to make crap like Folgers good.

Honeycrisp apples best apples.
Yeah, I use flavored creamers because we use crap like Folgers. My family consumes way too much coffee for us to get the more expensive stuff.
Better love story than The Fault In Our Stars :')

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Macchiatos are always top tier imo

I don't really like tomatoes by themselves either. I do like them in sandwiches/wraps and soups.
The only thing I like tomato in is salsa. I hate ketchup, tomatoes alone, tomato soup, and tomatoes in sandwiches

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Macchiatos are always top tier imo

The only thing I like tomato in is salsa. I hate ketchup, tomatoes alone, tomato soup, and tomatoes in sandwiches
He hates pizza, didn't know that was possible

Latte

Smash Ace
He hates pizza, didn't know that was possible
I disliked pizza for awhile when I was younger. I'm not really sure why, because I love it now.
I used to not like pizza when I was a kid for unknown reasons. On the other hand, I dislike the taste of chocolate.
I don't like the taste of chocolate either--unless it's dark chocolate, that is.

EDIT: Why is this a Facebook page

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I used to not like pizza when I was a kid for unknown reasons. On the other hand, I dislike the taste of chocolate.
I don't like the taste of chocolate either--unless it's white chocolate, that is.

D

Deleted member

I can understand the chocolate part since I dislike some types of chocolate xD BUT PIZZA? O-O

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Wow, other people that don't like chocolate. That's weird. First time I've ever met others that don't. Also @XDanDan612 I like pizza nowadays. The younger version of me would not approve though.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
cause chocolate sucks, along with mint. better off giving it to a girl and making her happy then eating it

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Cheese buddies! *fist bump* btw, I can't stop looking at your sig o:
*cheese bump* (I guess that loving cheese should be expected from the frenchie I am)
Think about the fact that this character is 9 meters (30ft) tall.

cause chocolate sucks, along with mint. better off giving it to a girl and making her happy then eating it
I do agree that it doesn't goes well with mint.

But with oranges, dark, white...Chocolate is just so good. There's a swiss chocolate where it's mixed with Malt and it's godly.

Latte

Smash Ace
I agree. I love giving chocolate to a girl, making her happy, then taking it back and eating it.

D

Deleted member

*cheese bump* (I guess that loving cheese should be expected from the frenchie I am)
Think about the fact that this character is 9 meters (30ft) tall.

I do agree that it doesn't goes well with mint.

But with oranges, dark, white...Chocolate is just so good. There's a swiss chocolate where it's mixed with Malt and it's godly.
You're French? Das cool! ^o^ And just....that little dance..thing she's doing....it's mesmerizing o:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
You're French? Das cool! ^o^ And just....that little dance..thing she's doing....it's mesmerizing o:
That's why my profile says that I'm in France :p

If you like animes, I definitely recommend Nanatsu no Taizai (the Seven Deadly Sins). Diane is really fun, and more importantly, it's a main character.
The whole serie is over the top by the way.

D

Deleted member

That's why my profile says that I'm in France :p

If you like animes, I definitely recommend Nanatsu no Taizai (the Seven Deadly Sins). Diane is really fun, and more importantly, it's a main character.
The whole serie is over the top by the way.
Hmm, sounds interesting. I'll check it out sometime! :p

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Hmm, sounds interesting. I'll check it out sometime! :p
The only other thing you need to know is that the mascot is a pig:

And this mascot is useless as hell. Other than that, the heroes and the villains are stupidly powerful, and that's why this serie is awesome.

D

Deleted member

The only other thing you need to know is that the mascot is a pig:

And this mascot is useless as hell. Other than that, the heroes and the villains are stupidly powerful, and that's why this serie is awesome.
its...its GORGEOUS. Pigs b awesome haha xD I can just imagine all of the destruction caused by the characters....:demon:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Going to a small tourney soon, I need to practice my Zelda skills!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Going to a small tourney soon, I need to practice my Zelda skills!
I'll play you.
NNID is Lozjam.
Send me an invite
I'll shape you up with my Ganondorf! And if you're lucky, I'll even castrate you!

Top Bottom