• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It was in its case... :sadeyes:
Took forty minutes to warm back up.
Did the screen also get all wet from having to come inside?

Also I'm waiting for the tier list that has green, purple and red at the top.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Did the screen also get all wet from having to come inside?

Also I'm waiting for the tier list that has green, purple and red at the top.
Not really, I think the case kept all the moisture out. It was completely dry when I brought it in, no frost.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I go classic Zelda for singles. Wedding Zelda if I team up with Link in doubles.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Assuming you managed to get an Oddish/Gloom, who resist Electric, spam Sleep Powder.

Alternatively grind money until you can afford the TM for Bulldoze in the Mauville Pokémart.

I think Gulpin/Swalot can learn it.
Hmm that's interesting. I had planned on using a Weezing for Flamethrower and Drapion for Earthquake. I do have a Gulpin leeching with Exp. Share. I did have an Oddish but replaced it with Roselia. 3rd gym leader would be easier if he didn't have volt switch :( Toxic Spikes won't work either...

Stupid Electric-type, having only one weakness.
Steel has a couple weaknesses though, you should exploit them if possible.
Hm yeah Ismar's advice seems like my only hope but I will try "normally" since I can't yet afford Bulldoze. I wasted my money on Pokeballs because even though I'm doing a mono-run I'm trying to complete the DexNav in every area. Minun took forever to find :(

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Locuan sis, never stop changing your waifu avatars. Being passionate for multiple waifus is very compelling. Since knowing you from the Lucina raid, I'm 3/3 in knowing who your avatar/waifu is~

Even better is that you have waifus that I don't like, so you can keep them all to yourself. ehehe. ;)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hmm that's interesting. I had planned on using a Weezing for Flamethrower and Drapion for Earthquake. I do have a Gulpin leeching with Exp. Share. I did have an Oddish but replaced it with Roselia. 3rd gym leader would be easier if he didn't have volt switch :( Toxic Spikes won't work either...
Roselia's obviously better overall but yeah, unfortunate it gets Grasswhistle instead of Sleep Powder. I would say you could substitute Yawn on Gulpin/Swalot for sleephax, but it's damn near useless thanks to Volt Switch spam.

Hm yeah Ismar's advice seems like my only hope but I will try "normally" since I can't yet afford Bulldoze. I wasted my money on Pokeballs because even though I'm doing a mono-run I'm trying to complete the DexNav in every area. Minun took forever to find :(
During my Nuzlocke for Omega Ruby, the first (and thus legal) encounter I had for the route was a SHINY Minun. I wound up taking it with me through to the end/postgame, and trained it to be a Cool Contest master. :shades:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Omg you guys make tier lists out of everything.

Make a tier list for the contents of page 89.

I DARE YOU.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
Husbando tier list lawlz.

White Zelda all the way. Looking like a snow queen-ice princess thing.

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
During my Nuzlocke for Omega Ruby, the first (and thus legal) encounter I had for the route was a SHINY Minun. I wound up taking it with me through to the end/postgame, and trained it to be a Cool Contest master. :shades:
I was expecting a completely different ending to your story. Something like, "And then in the final battle with Deoxys my Shiny Minun fainted and I had to release it :("

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Try to not use him against physical damaging opponents and EV train Minun's HP somewhat. That should allow it to survive. Anyways, just try to keep Minun alive! Then tell us the epic of the all powerful shiny Minun who bested Deoxys in batlle.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Roselia's obviously better overall but yeah, unfortunate it gets Grasswhistle instead of Sleep Powder. I would say you could substitute Yawn on Gulpin/Swalot for sleephax, but it's damn near useless thanks to Volt Switch spam.

Eww. Think Plusles are rare in Omega Ruby... very rarely there will be a single Plusle/Minun in a horde of the other.

Anyway, I managed to do it and it wasn't as hard as I thought. Magnemite died after a Water Pulse from Tentacool and a Thief from Golbat. Swalot wrecked with Encore against Voltorb, and Roselia Leech Seed and bulky Dustox with Moonlight easily beat Magneton.

Locuan sis, never stop changing your waifu avatars. Being passionate for multiple waifus is very compelling. Since knowing you from the Lucina raid, I'm 3/3 in knowing who your avatar/waifu is~

Even better is that you have waifus that I don't like, so you can keep them all to yourself. ehehe. ;)
I'm gonna see how long I can keep myself from changing my avatar

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Before the topic gets buried out, I'll say I play with purple blonde Zelda because it reminds me how crappy she is as a fighter.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Omg you guys make tier lists out of everything.

Make a tier list for the contents of page 89.

I DARE YOU.
SSS Tier: Nathan Drake

S Tier: Zero Suit Link, Zero Suit Ganondorf

A Tier: Wii Fit Trainer, Ike, Falcon, Swimsuit Shulk

B Tier: Jigglypuff's Bair apparently

C Tier: Zero Suit Wario, Zero Suit Pikachu, Little Mac,

D Tier: Shulk with his default Kingdom Hearts-level outfit

F Tier: Mopcina (I went there)

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Little Mac and the guys who play him have something else that's little... So he should be like, C or D tier imo.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Girls if you google Mopcina the first result is her social thread even though it's named Lucina General.
FLAWLESS.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
SSS Tier: Nathan Drake

S Tier: Zero Suit Link, Zero Suit Ganondorf

A Tier: Wii Fit Trainer, Ike, Falcon, Swimsuit Shulk

B Tier: Jigglypuff's Bair apparently

C Tier: Zero Suit Wario, Zero Suit Pikachu, Little Mac,

D Tier: Shulk with his default Kingdom Hearts-level outfit

F Tier: Mopcina (I went there)
Is this a husbando tier list

Please tell me this is a husbando tier list

EDIT: Little Mac should be at least B tier. Don't listen to Aero, he's biased; we can't let biases get in the way of such an important tier list.
EDIT2: I just noticed my avatar is SS tier oh my gosh
Avatar tier list probably has @ L Latte , @ Alacion Alacion and @Mocha near the top.

I like my avatars so I must be high tier at least /logic
Your avatar confused me for a second. I thought it was a photograph because the body looks photo-realistic, then I saw the face and got this eerie uncanny valley feeling.
I'm honored to be ranked highly on the unofficial avatar tier list BTW

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So...I got up to go to the bathroom...and...when I was heading back to my room...I tripped. Amazing.

D

Deleted member

@ L Latte Peach lookin good wif dat money. I found this a few days ago and I was like "OMG I WANT THIS" xD
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur it's very amazing xD LOOK AT ALL DAT CASH O-O

Rizen

Smash Legend
I use default colors. TBH in classic mode I have trouble telling where the characters are sometimes, like in the 8 player FFAs with items. So I am sticking to classic colors to avoid confusion.

Marie Antoinette

Smash Apprentice
I sort of did this on actual paper last year and sent it to a friend but the fedex guy left it on her doorstep and got stolen. PS version:

thread needs #zeldafanart

Latte

Smash Ace
Currently making a beginner's Zelda guide. I'm not very good at making guides, but I figure I don't have to go very deep into the complex stuff if it's only a beginner's guide.

Also, it seemed like fun so yoloswag

Top Bottom