• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Started a mono-Poison run in Alpha Sapphire. Literally did this to beat the first gym: http://imgur.com/t/pokemon/s2ZHy.

At the third gym now... electric gym but 2 of the 3 Pokemon are Steel types. They're resistant to my entire party, and half of my party is weak to electric. Gonna have to deal with a Psychic gym and Steel champion later.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Started a mono-Poison run in Alpha Sapphire. Literally did this to beat the first gym: http://imgur.com/t/pokemon/s2ZHy.

At the third gym now... electric gym but 2 of the 3 Pokemon are Steel types. They're resistant to my entire party, and half of my party is weak to electric. Gonna have to deal with a Psychic gym and Steel champion later.
I remember when the gym was two magnemite and one magniton. So many team members I took couldn't deal with the electric/steel at that point

Edit: back in the ruby/sapphire days

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Who's ur fave mega, mine is lopunny

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've tried this coffee yogurt before.

I liked it a lot, but I think it was discontinued ugh
Dang, I've never seen that around here before.

Haven't had it in awhile (I don't have much of a sweet tooth), but this coffee ice cream is great:

What's even better though is butter pecan ice cream melted in coffee, hnng

Latte

Smash Ace
Omg coffee ice cream is so good. I haven't had any in years; there's an ice cream place nearby, so maybe I'll go over there after school tomorrow.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Stupid Electric-type, having only one weakness.
Steel has a couple weaknesses though, you should exploit them if possible.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
How about "The Postal Service"? I've been obsessing over them recently.
I've heard of the name but never got round to hearing them. Will do now since we're here lol :p

Have you heard of The Wrens by any chance?

OMQ The District Sleeps Alone Tonight is brilliant so far like damn :O

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Assuming you managed to get an Oddish/Gloom, who resist Electric, spam Sleep Powder.

Alternatively grind money until you can afford the TM for Bulldoze in the Mauville Pokémart.

I think Gulpin/Swalot can learn it.

Latte

Smash Ace

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was hoping I had chat logs still from two years ago to explain why for me but I guess not

I don't remember why pressure brewing tastes so much better than standard drip methods, my short vague answer is going to be "it gets the most flavor out of the coffee beans"

It's also a lot easier to clean something like an aeropress, oils from the coffee beans tend to stain the insides of coffee makers and it doesn't do anything good for the flavor.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I've heard of the name but never got round to hearing them. Will do now since we're here lol :p

Have you heard of The Wrens by any chance?

OMQ The District Sleeps Alone Tonight is brilliant so far like damn :O
I know right?! I've had that song stuck in my head for the past few days. I have heard of the Wren, don't know if I've heard any of their songs.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hmmm, interesting.

IDK if any of y'all remember when I was mentioning a sort of "Hit-Box Clone" data present in the data of Nayru's Love, Farore's Wind, and Phantom Slash? (It was multiple pages ago nao.) Well, I hadn't known about these little notes on move datas until I was doing specials.

So I went back to her normals, and I found these coordinate footnotes in Dash attack, Dtilt, and Dsmash! I'm glad I went back, otherwise I would've missed these for longer. It also makes Dtilt and Dash attack make a LOT more sense. But Dsmash is weird, LOL.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Ganondorf
ok important coffee questions time

@ L Latte @ Mocha Mocha @ Macchiato Macchiato do you gurls own an Aeropress? Once you've had Aeropress coffee you'll never use a standard coffee pot again.
I do not, but that price doesn't look shabby. What do you like about it?
Greninja'd by speed of thread

My mom uses this cloth filter thing when she makes coffee. She says it's the 'traditional' way of making coffee, and it actually tastes damn good. Maybe this is somewhat similar?

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Heyyy, I've been away for a bit sorry.
Did I miss anything important? I saw the updated optimism tier list :3
oh and are we still against Mopcina?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
How long have yew been gone?

We 'visited' the ZSS boards as a second road trip. To put it simply, it turned into page 89.

Otherwise nothing big. We've gained plenty of new visitors, Fuujin has made 2 new alts, I added a bit more data to the GFF.

Edit : also, happy almost 100 posts!

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I know right?! I've had that song stuck in my head for the past few days. I have heard of the Wren, don't know if I've heard any of their songs.
Definitely check out their record The Meadowlands. It's quite nice yeah :3

I believe they are nearly done writing a record, but they said it wasn't as good their previous stuff sadly :/

image.jpg

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I hit the like button so hard on some of these posts. I love coffee, but I can't drink it. Makes me sick for some reason, I don't know why. Coffee flavored ice cream and yogurt are amazing; I want those coffee heath ice cream bars because that simply sounds radiant.

Also Lopunny is one of my favorite Pokémon, right behind Gardevoir and next to Pikachu and Typhlosion.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Welcome back!
I get to destroy you soon now that you are back!
BAHAHAHAHA!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
My mom uses this cloth filter thing when she makes coffee. She says it's the 'traditional' way of making coffee, and it actually tastes damn good. Maybe this is somewhat similar?
Is that like, boiling water on stove top and then pouring it into a cloth holding the coffee grounds? I'd imagine that would be somewhat similar, I haven't had coffee exactly like that but there's similarities in the process.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer your new avatar is the same guy from my last avatar. Copycat >:I

Also, when Villager uses it, you realize how amazing Phantom would be if it was storeable like a Charged Shot :'D

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
lolol i noticed this but I had no idea who tadashi was at the time

now I do
;___;
Hahahaha that movie spoke to me and my little brother in deep and painful levels man.

Other than that it was a mostly "just ok" film, but the art and design for it is all super gorgeous.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That moment when you accidentally leave your 3DS out in your car when it's below freezing outside...
Currently just. Laying on it on my bed hoping to warm it back up with my body heat. ;^;

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
That moment when you accidentally leave your 3DS out in your car when it's below freezing outside...
Currently just. Laying on it on my bed hoping to warm it back up with my body heat. ;^;
With tears frozen to your cheeks.

Top Bottom