• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Nintendo's streaming Tower Control in Splatoon now, fellow squid gorls. :happysheep:
Edit: Well, it's in 20 minutes but they're live.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Soooo stoked for EVO gorls, I'm already at the ballrooms getting ready for Smash 4 pools to start! :^D
......What do you mean EVO's actually 3 weeks from now?
Don't worry, you have early front row seats. :yeahboi:

You're also the champion of EVO three weeks before it even happened. You can get on the stage and announce you are Smash 4 champion. :3

You can even call out ZeRo too. :troll:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Got 3rd at an offline tournament gurls. I almost won but got doubled sonic LOL

If you want to watch ;o;~

http://www.twitch.tv/newmetastream/b/673901461
(sorry it's so long ;o; I'll try to find the time where I play my matches)
(3:09:42) Me vs Bear (Megaman)
(4:07:00) Me vs Xero (Rosalina + Villager)
Also, hope to see some of you at evo ^-^~

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

win evo
BAN*|VEN|

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Right, isn't Evo like in your backyard?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

Good luck at EVO and thats really good!

warionumbah2

Smash Master
EVO is- no my bad lemme start over..

EVO will be a complete **** fest, DK dittos,Villager camping,Sheik being dumb,Sonic cancer,DK dittos,Pikachu infinite,Dabuz,DK dittos and more.

Customs better die after this, or else i'll have to take extreme measures. More extreme than MK wanting to conquer dreamland for being lazy, yea im more extreme than that.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
EVO is- no my bad lemme start over..

EVO will be a complete **** fest, DK dittos,Villager camping,Sheik being dumb,Sonic cancer,DK dittos,Pikachu infinite,Dabuz,DK dittos and more.

Customs better die after this, or else i'll have to take extreme measures. More extreme than MK wanting to conquer dreamland for being lazy, yea im more extreme than that.
"Customs are bad" - @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The moves themselves aren't even the biggest problem.

How do you expect to cover every player's needs at a national when you can only work with 10 presets per character?

They shouldn't be the standard on logistics alone.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So my hype for Splatoon was somewhat deflated.

They showed off both Tower Control and Moray Towers which were both awesome...

But it's also been confirmed that you can't play multiple rank modes at a time. The rank modes themselves are on rotation.

So if I want to play splat zones while it is on Tower control, tough luck.

This is actually legitimately stupid. Locking out an entire game mode is just bad.

Soul.

The Pikachu infinite is overrated. I swear it's not as good as you think. Last I checked, custom moves were made for fun; I thought the developers said this when making the game. That balancing custom moves would be hard.
EVO will be dumb Smash 4-wise; Melee-wise yeah, hype goes there.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Some unfortunate fool decided to prank me and the Social thread is receiving my wrath as a result.

TOP GUN

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So my hype for Splatoon was somewhat deflated.

They showed off both Tower Control and Moray Towers which were both awesome...

But it's also been confirmed that you can't play multiple rank modes at a time. The rank modes themselves are on rotation.

So if I want to play splat zones while it is on Tower control, tough luck.

This is actually legitimately stupid. Locking out an entire game mode is just bad.
Wow, they really like their rotations in this game.

I don't really care that much, I haven't even played Splat Zones yet.

D

Deleted member

To me it feels somewhat reasonable. Yes locking out a game mode is kinda meh, but that just makes you wanna play even more :p I just hope the rotations will at least be quicker than stage rotations o:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wow, they really like their rotations in this game.

I don't really care that much, I haven't even played Splat Zones yet.
I mean, in the end I suppose it doesn't matter that much, but taking away options is just annoying. I think it is also school going to be back on for me in august, and when Rainmaker is put into the game, I won't really have the ability to do all three. Especially when track season comes.

Theres also the slight chance that we are able to chose and the screen they showed were just for demonstration purposes, but thinking about it, it just seems too likely to be false.

It's still going to be a good game, but I was really looking forward to being able to choose between modes so I don't get tired of either of them.

Turf war is fun and all, but the problem with it is that it doesn't give you that many points.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
"Secret K-Pop, Zelda's inclusion, and Rickster's poor edit was a mistake. It's nothing but trash."

-Warchamp7, Sakurai, and Space Stranger

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I get that people hate customs but come on, why does it have to come to this? Why can't we just compromise and run both default and custom tournaments (certain regions do this already and it's been fine for them)? No one should be forced to play in the meta they don't like. People like Dapuffster have outright stated they're going to drop this game if customs get banned universally after EVO because banning them essentially bans their character. I'm still not sure I wanna continue playing if that happens, myself.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
The Pikachu infinite is overrated. I swear it's not as good as you think.
**** outta here. Its silly and its not difficult to pull off if you're legit good aka Essam.

its not overrated its rated perfectly fine, its an infinite that isn't stupidly hard to pull off, the reward is great as well.

I get that people hate customs but come on, why does it have to come to this? Why can't we just compromise and run both default and custom tournaments? No one should be forced to play in the meta they don't like. People like Dapuffster have outright stated they're going to drop this game if customs get banned universally after EVO because banning them essentially bans their character. I'm still not sure I wanna continue playing if that happens, myself.
I don't mind if tourneys run both because i know alot of players will flock to default anyway if its an option lol. Customs is being ran by most tourneys to prepare for the EVO jankfest, once EVO is done i don't see tourneys keeping them. We'll see either way i'll probably be pleased of the outcome.

Last edited:

Soul.

**** outta here. Its silly and its not difficult to pull off if you're legit good aka Essam.

its not overrated its rated perfectly fine, its an infinite that isn't stupidly hard to pull off, the reward is great as well.
lol, I always thought it was silly. I don't need to pull off jank to win.
People should be worrying more about Heavy Skull Jank anyway.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
lol, I always thought it was silly. I don't need to pull off jank to win.
People should be worrying more about Heavy Skull Jank anyway.
And that infinite sets up HSB, the two make such a wonderful couple. Their child Quick Attack is such a menace at the school of jank, he always picks on Diddy's Uair for being nerfed while he stayed the same.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
"Ganondorf was a mistake because loses 0-10 to Roaslini. He has power but requires accuracy to get the hits, the only way ganondorf could get an accurate hit on rosalina is if he repeatedly used his down B or his across B, he also lacks speed and cannot recover from hits that send him flying across the screen. I just simulated a fight between to Rosalina & Luma and Ganondorf, both level 9 on Final Destination, Rosalina & Luma won with +2. Rosalinda is too OP."
-olimsmith from Eventhubs
:secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom