• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

So I found this picture in my sister's book
and I had a brilliant idea while laughing at how ridiculous this is.

BEHOLD THE MARTH DDD MU!!!
upload_2015-6-30_19-45-57.png
I got lazy with ddd btw :secretkpop:
@ Moydow Moydow @ Matsushi Matsushi should I post this on the Marth boards?

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
You know it's a sad day when your highest damage throw does 5%.

:4marth: :4lucina:

<-- mfw

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Was Zelda's B-throw strong in any game? Melee, probably? A commentator on stream said Zelda's B-throw is second to Ness's after it killed Keitaro when he clearly should have won. Stupid Ness B-throw. :glare:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Jab > f-smash is amazing
Plus Dolphin Slash killing at reasonable % now
Plus u-tilt actually being useful again
Just give him an actual worthwhile d-smash (is less landing lag on aerials too much to ask?), and Marth is right up in the high tiers again (he's already probably mid to upper-mid after the last patch)
Lucina... eh, lower-mid, I guess, since she's just Marth without tippers - but no tippers is a big loss for her

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Jab > f-smash is amazing
Plus Dolphin Slash killing at reasonable % now
Plus u-tilt actually being useful again
Just give him an actual worthwhile d-smash (is less landing lag too much to ask?), and Marth is right up in the high tiers again (he's already probably mid to upper-mid after the last patch)
Lucina... eh, lower-mid, I guess, since she's just Marth without tippers - but no tippers is a big loss for her
Down smash? landing lag? uh

Down smash is pretty legit though. The back hit tipper kills at 100% which is pretty good.

D

Deleted member

@ Macchiato Macchiato @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Good games, rascals! Suffler, those matches at the end need to become a regular thing. I was dying throughout all of those matches xD And Macchi, I'm gonna say Zelda as well :p

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I hate not having a living room anymore.

Yay renovations yay...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Down smash? landing lag? uh

Down smash is pretty legit though. The back hit tipper kills at 100% which is pretty good.
Moydow edited the post already, but Melee Peach's Down Smash, though. The only change that would break it even more. :p

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Was Zelda's B-throw strong in any game? Melee, probably? A commentator on stream said Zelda's B-throw is second to Ness's after it killed Keitaro when he clearly should have won. Stupid Ness B-throw. :glare:
in Melee i think it killed in the early 100s, smash4 Bthrow kills like all the other bthrows sans rage/being near blast zones lol

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Why do people even like Sonic?

He's annoying af, his character in general is trash, and his playstyle is awful. The fact that there are so many Sonic mains really confuses me.
:(

The spring is fun..........

:(

Soul.

Marth should also be able to chain grab Sonic too, because you know, he's cancer!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
OMG GFox! gurl i thought you had packed up and left a long time ago lol
Damn girl you looking fine as always ;D

How you been? Yeah I was but I picked up Sm4sh for fun and now want to get back into the scene from a different place.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Damn girl you looking fine as always ;D

How you been? Yeah I was but I picked up Sm4sh for fun and now want to get back into the scene from a different place.
Do you mean from a different perspective or did you literally move to a new place?

D

Deleted member

>Macchi said he mains Roaslini an hour ago
>Switched to Roy

Sigh...drink up, gorls.

Top Bottom