• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
I'm glad Zelda actually held her own and wasn't really affected by some bottom tier stigma (for most of the time :secretkpop:)

If this chump champ wanted to salvage what was left of his sass-destroyed pride, he should've gave in and said that it was in Zelda's favor instead of saying that it's Rosa's because it just shows that the skill gap is even wider since he couldn't win a matchup he thought that Rosalina had a "comfortable" favor in.

I'm proud you rekt him and baptized him in the name of sass. Definitely proud.

And lol about the spelling. Ah, the hypocrisy.

DINS FIRR EVERY1

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm using an iPad with auto correct on. I typed "Zard" and it changed into "Zara" instantly

Anyway on how to use Zard's b-air on stage or I should restrict this for edgeguarding?
You could try and do a Jump Cancelled Rock Smash. Plus with the armour it has, might be handy. But I dunno. Only tried Charizard maybe a few times before.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I'm using an iPad with auto correct on. I typed "Zard" and it changed into "Zara" instantly

Anyway on how to use Zard's b-air on stage or I should restrict this for edgeguarding?
On stage, it shouldn't really be used unless you have a read because endlag for days. If you really want to use it on stage though, try to hover around on ocassion and wait for your opponent to do something unsafe, then unleash the b-air.

I really love the buffs that D-throw and U-throw got for Zard this patch! He really feels like a complete character now. Mediocre neutral holds him back though, but he still has good tools like Flamethrower, D-tilt and F-tilt to space.

Last edited:
I like switched avatars for like... 5 or 6 or 99 times and I'm back to this one

There goes an hour of my life

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Gave another infraction today~

I seriously don't like giving out these but people seems like to break the rules even after a warning. *sigh*

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
god dammit,
@ Lorde Lorde can you order a rugby tee and turn on the game at 5pm Katrina is in my village and she says that's my lucky item

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Gave another infraction today~

I seriously don't like giving out these but people seems like to break the rules even after a warning. *sigh*
We crave for your attention~

NoticeMeModSenpais

I love this avatar. It makes it seem as if i'm looking up, pervin', at the user above me.

Also, LOL. I am always starting a new page here.

Last edited by a moderator:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just played the new update to Terraria.

Already got 21 Achievements within an hour and a half. :yeahboi:

Also, I might send some of those replays I have on my 3DS of some of the battles I had with my VGC Team. :3

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hmm... thread's dead... I wonder when Spirit Tracks will be ported over to the Virtual Console?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hmm... thread's dead... I wonder when Spirit Tracks will be ported over to the Virtual Console?
I really liked ST but everyone seems to hate it. :/

Also THE GODDESS IS HERE

Her shield arm feels like it would come off with literally any amount of force x-x

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just saw the finale of Hibike! Euphonium. Glorious finale.

Gimme more KumikoXReina kyoani! >:C

Also, had to restart my computer, my security software needed to update. :secretkpop:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
TFW PaleTuna's amiibo has better hair than her actual ingame model.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Damn, maybe because we over here are more suited to more cold weather. And with the summer weather, it can get rather hot for us over here.

But I understand where you're coming from.

Also, enjoy your break Kofu. :yeahboi:
You ought to come visit Arizona. 43 degrees celsius average in the Summer.

The only things to survive are scorpions and rattlesnakes. :secretkpop:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Soooo stoked for EVO gorls, I'm already at the ballrooms getting ready for Smash 4 pools to start! :^D
IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg
......What do you mean EVO's actually 3 weeks from now?

Top Bottom