• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
dang it @ Project Crysis Project Crysis i leave for a few seconds to plant flowers in my village and you are spamming this thread
I'm watching you

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I honestly think Zelda doesn't need to be buffed anymore and that she's now a decent character
[controversy intensifies]
I agree with this (despite what I just said like 5 minutes ago lol).

Maybe I'm going into some sort of mid-smash crisis, lol.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
My reasonable wish list of a solid, but very flawed (because her fundamentals will remain) Zelda:
  • Less land lag on Nair.
  • Nair has bigger hitboxes.
  • 20 frames of land lag for Lightning Kicks if they must remain laggy af
  • D-Smash kills a biT earlier.
  • Less endlag on Phantom if storable Phantom is out of the question. It should also not have a blatant dead zone for how slow the whole thing is.
  • Din's Fire does not cause special fall.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
But, to be honest, I just expect Sakurai to give us some incremental percent buffs and cut off a few frames of lag here and there.

Edit: Page steal! Here you go;

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Okay, lemme start the prayer off...um...everyone kneel and grab each others hands.

Look at Sakurai's picture, with Zelda's amiibo beside it. Now, lets say the prayer.

But, to be honest, I just expect Sakurai to give us some incremental percent buffs and cut off a few frames of lag here and there.
When he nerfs her instead, i'm writing names.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Okay, lemme start the prayer off...um...everyone kneel and grab each others hands.

Look at Sakurai's picture, with Zelda's amiibo beside it. Now, lets say the prayer.
I've never prayed before and I'm lost
If she's nerfed it'll be my heretic fault because I didn't offer anything to Sakurai:sadsheep:

I would play Ganon 24/7 if that was the case in Melee.

It is pretty.

Too bad it's terrible also, yes.
Gorl Ganon's bread and butter is waveland --> jab. It's also like his only approach that won't get him killed
Sass

Also, your Custom Title is giving me some dirty thoughts gorl.
upload_2015-6-30_0-40-3.gif

Also Story Time!!!
So for today, a thing happened that wouldn't be funny unless you were there :^). Also, I got my manager, a co-worker, and myself to begin learning and singing this wonderful song.
While we were getting down like a bunch of Geese suffering extremely severe brain hemorrhages and seizures at the same time, one of the workers decided to video us for her snapchat......... Luckily she only got a few seconds before we realized our life was over. If she posts it, I'll probably show you gorls how bad it was. Btw the dance to this song is a good cardio workout. 10/10 would recommend. Nothing else really notable happened other than that. I do miss the Disney bonding time I had with random people though. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
This seriously sounds like me
No it doesn't. All you do is Bust Hard on Shulk's Monado, as do I.
I've never prayed before and I'm lost
If she's nerfed it'll be my heretic fault because I didn't offer anything to Sakurai:sadsheep:
I'm religious, but I don't go around preaching, just because that person is, for example, not religious.

We should offer our virginity time to him. :secretkpop:
Start praying for buffs gorls
Screw that. I'll do better praying for your 'thirsty4ike' self, hun.

No, better yet, I should pray fo myself, since i'm so thirsty for Likes these days.
Gorl Ganon's bread and butter is waveland --> jab. It's also like his only approach that won't get him killed

View attachment 59265

Also Story Time!!!
So for today, a thing happened that wouldn't funny unless you were there :^). Also, I got my manager, a co-worker, and myself to begin learning and singing this wonderful song.
While we were getting down like a bunch of Geese suffering extremely severe brain hemorrhages and seizures at the same time, one of the workers decided to video us for her snapchat......... Luckily she only got a few seconds before we realized our life was over. If she posts it, I'll probably show you gorls how bad it was. Btw the dance to this song is a good cardio workout. 10/10 would recommend. Nothing else really notable happened other than that. I do miss the Disney bonding time I had with random people though. :secretkpop:
What is this even, gorl?
wow that so something a roy main would do
@ FullMoon FullMoon We need you.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Enlighten me.
Zelda can't do anything. Pikachu can camp her out, or just combo her to death. Pikachu's disjoints can also break through Nayru's (which is one thing other fast chars like Sheik/Fox can't do very often as they have little/no disjoint). He has little lag on anything, making it super hard to get in.

Heck, you can spam QA and she won't ever be able to catch you.

Soul.

Zelda can't do anything. Pikachu can camp her out, or just combo her to death. Pikachu's disjoints can also break through Nayru's (which is one thing other fast chars like Sheik/Fox can't do very often as they have little/no disjoint). He has little lag on anything, making it super hard to get in.

I was talking about the Pikachu player on FG lol.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I was talking about the Pikachu player on FG lol.
Oh. I'm bad at this kind of thing but ok.

They were really aggressive...like they hardly ever rolled. Maybe I was just playing horribly, but they always seemed to know what I was trying to do next. I couldn't ever get in. They definitely knew what they were doing. He even tried to style on me, lol.

That's not much but it's really all I can accurately remember. Tbh I could use more Pikachu MU experience. I haven't fought many.
-----------------
So I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just...getting tired of Zelda. She hasn't been that fun to me lately. I might take a long break from her and train up my Roy/Fox.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
We don't need another one of your Greninjis Avatars, but thanks!

They were really aggressive...like they hardly ever rolled. Maybe I was just playing horribly, but they always seemed to know what I was trying to do next. I couldn't ever get in. They definitely knew what they were doing. He even tried to style on me, lol.

That's not much but it's really all I can accurately remember. Tbh I could use more Pikachu MU experience. I haven't fought many.
-----------------
So I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just...getting tired of Zelda. She hasn't been that fun to me lately. I might take a long break from her and train up my Roy/Fox.
I recommend taking a small break from Sm4sh.

You will either make the greatest comeback of your life, or you'll fall flat on your face.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

Were you edgeguarded with Skull Bash and Thunder spikes?

It's a really annoying MU for sure but not like ZSS bad I think.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Were you edgeguarded with Skull Bash and Thunder spikes?

It's a really annoying MU for sure but not like ZSS bad I think.
It's more like they were jumping off the stage and trying to hit me with the "body" hitbox of Thunder.

I was playing pretty badly though, now that I think about it. But they were genuinely a good player. We added each other, so I guess I could always ask for matches to improve.

20XX has consumed yet another ;_______;7
I'll miss you gorl (Just use imagination and have you and zelda in it)
Oh, I'll still be around here. By "break from Zelda' I was meaning not using her for a while.
Thanks for the goodbye though!

EDIT: WOW I COMPLETELY MISSED THE JOKE

Where's that gif of Zelda Utilting the joke away when you need it...

Last edited:

Soul.

@ Soul. Soul. Look. Fresh Bait. :secretkpop:
I cry tears of joy when I see Zeldas.

-----------------
That's fine man. I see.
Maaaaybe you're just better off using those two and leave Zelda for fun.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
That's fine man. I see.
Maaaaybe you're just better off using those two and leave Zelda for fun.
That's....that's high treason!

Nah I can't stop maining her. Just gonna take a break from her. Besides, my secondaries need some improvement badly. Let's just say that my odds of winning against a Sheik are actually better as Zelda, lol.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
That's....that's high treason!

Nah I can't stop maining her. Just gonna take a break from her. Besides, my secondaries need some improvement badly. Let's just say that my odds of winning against a Sheik are actually better as Zelda, lol.
My TL used to be great.

6 months later, all is lost.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I wish zelda wasnt unplayable garbage, shes cute and I wanna play her B)
Play her anyway :secretkpop:

You might lose your sanity over time but it's worth it just for Zelda's perfectly sass-filled victory animations and taunts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom