• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just realized that ROB's bair is basically his dair in a different direction.

Or the other way around.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I expressed the same sentiments in a post a little bit ago tbh. Charizard feels like he's being carried by cheesy attacks more than a solid gameplan.
I felt this way too but when I think of uthrow as being Genesic Emerald Tager Buster it suddenly makes him seem cooler

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized that ROB's bair is basically his dair in a different direction.

Or the other way around.
That's better than Fox's Nair and Dash Attack: Dash Attack is a grounded Nair and Nair is an aerial Dash Attack. They even hit on the same frames.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I expressed the same sentiments in a post a little bit ago tbh. Charizard feels like he's being carried by cheesy attacks more than a solid gameplan.
I felt this way too but when I think of uthrow as being Genesic Emerald Tager Buster it suddenly makes him seem cooler
I was in Oregon when Mewtwo K went Charizard vs WA's best Sheik. I was legit disgusted because the game was going to be played out in the dumbest of ways. "Come to the duck hunt tree so I can uthrow you at 60! Or, you can get my rage up so I kill you at 30!" Meanwhile, tries to trade and get chip damage with NAir, jabs, and flamethrower with the occasional rock smash.

My crew wanted me to watch it with them and I was A. Burnt out from the tourney we went to and B. Ew.

Dthrow kills were cooler than rabies toss.

Last edited:

Project Crysis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cryis45
3DS FC
1521-5275-7397
So I'm watching CEO and Nairo finally plays on stream and i'm super hype and his match is only like 30 seconds and I'm like
Bruh you better get back up there

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'll be honest, I'm fine with UThrow being a kill throw but it's too strong when any platform will reduce the kill percent further. It's similar to why Sonic's BThrow was so stupid, he would backflip toward the edge of the stage so being grabbed in the middle was more equivalent to being grabbed at about 3/4ths the stage with any other character. Killing DThrow was cooler nonetheless.

Plus his gameplan is kind of boring as @ Locke 06 Locke 06 said.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Technically on stream right now. Wearing green, looking like I hate life. Probably sending out this post.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
GORLS I FINISHED MY DRAWINGS OF :rosalina::4shulk::4darkpit::4zelda::4jigglypuff:

The paint on :4zelda::4jigglypuff: look kinda meh but it's okay right? :halfsheep:

Now since I'm a derp I don't know how to synch with the cameras and stuff like that :halfsheep: Halp me

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GORLS I FINISHED MY DRAWINGS OF :rosalina::4shulk::4darkpit::4zelda::4jigglypuff:

The paint on :4zelda::4jigglypuff: look kinda meh but it's okay right? :halfsheep:

Now since I'm a derp I don't know how to synch with the cameras and stuff like that :halfsheep: Halp me
YOU CAN DO IT! SNAP THOSE PICTURES! :yeahboi:

*Dresses as a cheerleader to egg Koiba on* Go go! You can do it~!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It's fun watching the delay between the Gamepad and the stream :p

Farorae

Smash Ace
I seriously think Zelda should join the Nair the Character's crew and have a frame 3 Nair. Imagine the possibilities and glamour of Zelda spinning to winning. I mean, she already spins to win with Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love, so why not make her Nair an even better spin to win move? Also, I miss @ Farorae Farorae .
Glad I'm remembered :p
Moved into my dorm at college on Wednesday so I've been extremely busy all week.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Does anybody else cringe a bit when you see coaching?
Every time I see coaching I'm like

If anything, the fact that Sm4sh is 2 stock or 3 stock doesn't actually slow down the game, it's the BS coaching that happens between matches that slows everything down.

BAN•COACHING

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Does anybody else cringe a bit when you see coaching?
Even with Nairo, the best Robin, coached him, Captain Zack beat him. I'm proud of Zack, I've played him on Anthers a few time and RN were 1-1. He beat my Jiggz but lost to my Zelda as Peach. I actually really like Peach vs Zelda as Zelda.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I mean it takes a lot to apply coaching advice so quickly. Won't lie I was cheering for Robin but pulled a 180 and rooted for Peach after the coaching.

Finally figured out how to recovery directly upward with Rosalina. It's easy so I feel a bit dumb and humbled, lol.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
hmm any acnl gorls have Groucho as their Villager?

I would probably pay a lot of bells to have him in my town

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Well Smash Lucario is Movie!Lucario and his owner kinda died.

So I think that makes Lucario wild again.

I mean they even bothered to not give him a Pokéball entrance in Smash lol.

Top Bottom