• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I forgot CEO didn't have customs on

probably should've just left to eat as soon as I saw this MU come up

E: THE DOUBLE TEAM THO

E2: "Spoke too soon" is the theme of the day for me today it seems.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
But didn't you say 3/5 of everyone there are mean?
Actually, it was just that one day. Its fine now. Also the players there are much better than FG.

Tips

>NEVER PLAY BOBVANCE
>If someone asks if your okay with customs, say NO
>Play with people like Captain Zack, Marss, and VAbengals

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Olimar is all about that damage racking which is not a good idea against Lucario lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The problem with the MU for Lucario is pikmin negate aura sphere and aura sphere is basically lucario's neutral. Red/purple smashes are safe and kill early too.

It probably isn't bad with customs on though, piercing (and probably even snaring) aura sphere makes a world of difference

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The twitch chat is entertaining :^)
"Zero and M2K dropped out of the tournament to get married"
"Zero ate too many hamburgers and now he's in the hospital"

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Now it's Shulk time!

edit: nvm this guy is getting bodied

Last edited:
Don't remember it being that bad though. The match-up is Diddy's (slight) favor but the Shulk made it look like a 100:0

Lack of shield art and excessive aerial spam really killed him. Oh, and the Diddy was REALLY good

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
THE ENTIRE VENUE IS CHEERING FOR SOL LOLLLL

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I never realized how much that arrow to the extra stages looks like the YouTube logo.

So I was just browsing my facebook (ughhh... I know) to check on my peeps. Saw a lot of "Yay gay marriage" saw a lot of "No gay marriage", but I only saw one of this:

And it made my day :secretkpop:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Haven't caught up yet, but Nakat seems to have stretched himself thin like Keitaro. Nakat plays Fox, Ness, Pikachu and sometimes Captain Falcon and recently, Lucas while Keitaro plays Diddy, Mii Brawler, Link, and Falco. That's way too many characters and they spread themselves really thin. Most players as of now only have one character who they're really, really good at like Fatality and his Captain Falcon or 6wX with his Sonic or are really good with one character and good with another like Dabuz with Rosalina and Olimar or ZeRo with Diddy and Sheik - no, his Captain Falcon is okay compared to Fatality. It's like going 25-25-25-25 against someone who's going at least 80 on you. Nakat's good, but I think he should really focus on two at the most like Fox and Pikachu with Ness as backup - like, backup-backup and who you only pull out when you've got nothing left.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
While fair, flare blitz on shield is a guaranteed jab lock combo since he can't tech his weird fall thing.

For some reason, I really dislike Zard as a character with his new up throw. Before I liked it because he was rage + edge guard + landing traps. But now the goal is <insert disease here that involves anger/rage> up throw.

Also, his dthrow killing was really cool.
Bruh. I love you for this post.

#BanSeismicToss2015

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
:4sonic:2Fast2Furious:4littlemac: is no more :(

We lost the first set, when we should have won. Then we won 2 in losers.

My partner was really good. He got 2 double KO punches. I got a couple below 40% spring gimps. So it was fun all around. I've almost been up for 24 hours by this point and I've not eaten since yesterday at like 7pm.

Oh well, on to singles!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The Fujin banner has been defeated. Justice?

OMG Nairo has a $50 MM vs. that Rosa (using Zelda)!

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Does Fujin live in the Midwest?

I found his name on a WiiU I was playing today just by chance.

We've played on the same WiiU

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Does Fujin live in the Midwest?

I found his name on a WiiU I was playing today just by chance.

We've played on the same WiiU

Yes he does. I saw his tag when the players at Dismantle were scrolling through. Same tournament that Dabuz, False, and Keitaro visited. Dismantle was in Chicago, IL I think. Maybe his matches were uploaded on Events2Compete too. This means Lavani and I live in the same region as he does.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Did anyone else hear the announcer say "Zelda" on the CSS...only for Nairo to smile then pick ZSS? THE BETRAYAL

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Hello girls~

I've had a busy last three days. I finished my training to be a camp counselor, including getting CPR and first-aid certified.

I start for real on Monday. I'll be working with children ages 4-5 so that'll be interesting, but good experience!

Last edited:
Top Bottom