• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Is it bad that I beat ALBW in just under 16 hours straight
Is it bad that I don't know what that acronym means?

Edit: nvm I got it.

I'm tired.

TIME TO DRIVE THIS FORK TRUCK!!

But seriously, fork truck.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You like RPGs?

I can suggest some RPGs.

Also why the heck did you get a 2DS.
I don't like JRPGs really... Not the traditional kind anyway, like FF.

The 2DS is baller bro.

It was cheaper it still plays my games and it's incredibly durable. Plus it fits my hands really well. No 3D but the 3D is crap anyway.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What game should I buy for 3DS?

I bought a 2DS for the sole purpose of playing Pokemon X&Y long ago.

Games I currently own:

Pokemon Y
Smash Bros.
FE:A
Wow this sounds like my 3DS story

Except I planned on getting EO4 after Pokemon X then never got a chance to do that.

Azure Striker Gunvolt is godlike if you like megaman-style games, though the game's difficulty is a little odd (actual gameplay is easy, scoring is hard - gives it a bit of something for everyone while keeping it accessible, I suppose) but I would highly recommend it to any platforming fan with a 3DS.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't like JRPGs really... Not the traditional kind anyway, like FF.

The 2DS is baller bro.

It was cheaper it still plays my games and it's incredibly durable. Plus it fits my hands really well. No 3D but the 3D is crap anyway.
3D depends on the game, really. There's only a few baller ones though, I'll give you that. And it took the New 3DS to make even those worth it to me.

Dropping Zelda, RPGs and Xenoblade 3D nixes a lot of my list. Kid Icarus, Starfox 3D, DKCR3D. Bout all I got offhand.

Finally, something interesting for me to do. Find another use for Smash art other than escaping combos and KO'ing

About 3D, I'm really indifferent towards it. I keep it off usually, even if some games look way better in 3D (Bravely Default being a prime example imo) because activating 3D increases the pace at which the 3DS's battery drains.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I don't use it much since the games I own don't utilize it very well.

Pokemon lags a ton.
My eyes strain when I try in Smash.

I've been meaning to get other games but I haven't gotten around to it.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I've learned to restrict myself to play one JRPG at a time, trying to 100% two at a time is a terrible idea. You get burnt out so easily.

I mean, I still haven't finished playing XCX and that came out a couple months ago. Though, I heard the eng dub is actually really good.

Oh. I only bothered checking the P:M change list just now

Damn. Fox got nerfed. Ike also got some nerfs too :(

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wow this sounds like my 3DS story

Except I planned on getting EO4 after Pokemon X then never got a chance to do that.

Azure Striker Gunvolt is godlike if you like megaman-style games, though the game's difficulty is a little odd (actual gameplay is easy, scoring is hard - gives it a bit of something for everyone while keeping it accessible, I suppose) but I would highly recommend it to any platforming fan with a 3DS.
Thanks I'll check it out. If I remember, I won't remember.

Now to say something unique so I can look for this post later.

I think Dark Pit is a good character.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and attempting to get myself to raise my VGC team. Still want to make one where it has a Mightyena, but I doubt it'll ever happen. :yeahboi:

Also found out which character(s) you can go Yaoi/Yuri route with in Fire Emblem Fates.

Zero on the left, and Shara on the right who is supposedly Tharja reincarnated.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yessssssssss
I find it very appropriate that she is in the fetal position.

Last edited:
I don't think Sheik has any bad MUs. Correct me if I'm wrong.
She has no bad MU's. Idk if she has any even MU's. You might wanna ask a Sheik main to answer that for you (@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer ?)

Okay @BJN39 merge the double post but I need to say it

Holy balls. What the needles is that avatar Trieste

Last edited by a moderator:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Wait what?

I don't remember this .-.
It was during Phils ''hair colour'' tier list. When he first made it, black coloured hair was ''S'' tier. Then he backpedaled by stating that it's for fictional people. He then proceeded to make a new tier list with brown coloured hair being ''S'' tier.

You then agreed with him by saying something along the lines of ''Agreed, am nicolas cage''.

That's the story.Black coloured hair is still way better.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'd like to say that Sheik goes even against Sheik, but I don't know anymore, Sheik just seems too good.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Kirby doesn't go even with Sheik gtfo
He can outcamp her
Crouch her needles
Sheik isn't too happy about Kirby's frame data being equal to hers.
Well it actually doesn't factor in too much if Kirby stays grounded. He has really good frame data on the ground that can annoy Sheik.
Sheik can't necessarily safely throw out all she can whenever she wants, unlike in a lot of other MUs she has.
Spaced fair still works on kirby lmao
But her other options are more risky. It loses the element of surprise and you can anticipate F-Air pressure.
So then it comes down to who does better in that regard: reading/defending against the pressure, or the pressure itself.
kay lemme correct myself 45-55 sheik's favor
:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Soul.

You guys hate Sheik yet realize she's Zelda, so you're essentially hating your main....

....I can see why.

It was during Phils ''hair colour'' tier list. When he first made it, black coloured hair was ''S'' tier. Then he backpedaled by stating that it's for fictional people. He then proceeded to make a new tier list with brown coloured hair being ''S'' tier.

You then agreed with him by saying something along the lines of ''Agreed, am nicolas cage''.

That's the story.Black coloured hair is still way better.
I still don't remember this. Did I type anything stupid other than that, before or after I said that?

Last edited:
Top Bottom