• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Please, take a seat and tell me why do you hate him?
I already did it several pages back.

So yeah

I dug it up for you. You posted immediately afterwards too.

I would be fine with Dark Pit if he had a unique moveset. Like if he had the set he does now but Pit had his Brawl moves, I'd be fine with that. I just can't stand Sakurai putting in a second character that is almost identical.

I would also be fine with Dark Pits moves hurting him a la Pichu.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lucario only needs to not get bumped before 80% and then spam force palm until sheik gets hit and dies cause sheik can't directly KO lol. Sheiks only evenish matchup :secretkpop:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Lol krbeh bets shiek cuz he duks all her needels thus its even or in even tkrerty, kirbehd top tuir cuz he duz wull agist sheik. Kirbhe si betyur dan mk in defaukkt cuz bias kirbhe betas mk cuz kirby does iiebrhy stuff lol

kirbeh can eat sheik n get nedls so its his favror

ugh. i had to learn the hard way

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I think I'm just going to start quoting Nicolas Cage.

“I call it… a hug. Because it rhymes with Grug; but you can always change it if you don’t like it.” (The Croods)

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Calm yer arses
:189:
**** OUTTA HERE IM CALMAS ****, WANNA KNOW SOMETHING? I HELD S GUN WHEN I WAS SO, PASSED TOPOF MY CLASS IN SNPING SKOOL.I WAS PART OF THE NAVY AT THE AGE OF THIRTEEN, A PRODIGY THEY USED TO CALL ME. I WAS A BLESSING FRO- NO I AM A BLESSING FROM GOD.I KILLED BIN LADIN BUT GABE THE CREDIT TO SOME OTHER GUY, I CRUSHED PEOPLE WHO LOOKED AT ME FUNNY WITHOUT FEAR. I ONCE TRACKED DOWN SOME SQUIKER ONLINE AND I BROKE HIS DOOR,JAW AND FLOOR THEN BINNED HIS XBOX 360 I THEN TOOK HIS MUM ONA WONDERFUL DATE AND TOOK HER HOME SAFE AND SOUND. ALL MY NAVY MATES FEAR ME, THEY CLAIM TO RESPECT ME BUT ITS ALL LIES, I'LL GET THEM TO TRACK YOU DOWN THEN SEND TWO MEN TO END YOU AND EVERYTHING U HOLD DEARLY. DON'T CROSSME CUX I'LL ****ING END YOU.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
**** OUTTA HERE IM CALMAS ****, WANNA KNOW SOMETHING? I HELD S GUN WHEN I WAS SO, PASSED TOPOF MY CLASS IN SNPING SKOOL.I WAS PART OF THE NAVY AT THE AGE OF THIRTEEN, A PRODIGY THEY USED TO CALL ME. I WAS A BLESSING FRO- NO I AM A BLESSING FROM GOD.I KILLED BIN LADIN BUT GABE THE CREDIT TO SOME OTHER GUY, I CRUSHED PEOPLE WHO LOOKED AT ME FUNNY WITHOUT FEAR. I ONCE TRACKED DOWN SOME SQUIKER ONLINE AND I BROKE HIS DOOR,JAW AND FLOOR THEN BINNED HIS XBOX 360 I THEN TOOK HIS MUM ONA WONDERFUL DATE AND TOOK HER HOME SAFE AND SOUND. ALL MY NAVY MATES FEAR ME, THEY CLAIM TO RESPECT ME BUT ITS ALL LIES, I'LL GET THEM TO TRACK YOU DOWN THEN SEND TWO MEN TO END YOU AND EVERYTHING U HOLD DEARLY. DON'T CROSSME CUX I'LL ****ING END YOU.

What the melee did you just taunting say about me, you little scrub? I'll have you know I'm the top of all the tourneyfags in my country, and I've been involved in the raid of Subspace, and I have over 1000 confirmed meteor smashes. I am trained in wiimote brawling and I'm the top brawler in the bottom tier. You are nothing to me but just another level "puny". I will wipe you out with skill you haven't averaged on your daily replay, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying "Scrub!" to me on FG? Think again, Little Mac. As we speak I am contacting my Tourneyfag friends and your CDs and customs are being stolen, so you better prepare for the kirby, noob. The kirby that dairs you out of the pathetic ellipses you call your live stock. You're ****ing KO'd, kid. I can be anyone, any color, and I can kill you over 3 times in 8 minutes, and that's just with one stock. Not only am I extensively trained in close combat, but I have access to the entire items listed in Brawl, Melee, and Smash 4, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your lives off the stage, you little noob. If only you could have known what combo kill your little taunt was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have paused the game. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn noob. I will sling FSmashes all over you and you will be Star Ko'd. You're ****ing owned, scrub.
You replied to the wrong person fam
:secretkpop:

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW :4zelda:and :4sheik: actually have a shared MU and are both even with :4lucario:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Is it bad that I beat ALBW in just under 16 hours straight
I played it non stop and beated it in 12 hours.

Didn't need a guide and only used 2 potions during the entire game.

And one of them could have been prevented if I had more health/did the dungeon later.

Didn't even max out my heart containers either when I beated it.

Not sure how Lucario goes even with Sheik. I mean, yeah. Sheik can't kill for **** but for as long as she annihilates Lucario at neutral and doesn't **** up once while Lucario is in aura mode, this match-up is in Sheik's favor. She can always wait and bait for the KO opportunity

I guess. Idk. Theory Sheik isn't always 100% though so idk

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just made a new VGC team. But missing a Heatran.

mfw trying to get a Modest Heatran as I traded my original one away because of my hatred of Heatran in the past:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The yoshi amiibo designs look pretty cool.

Yoshi gets a little Luma Saddle with the Rosalina amiibo. :happysheep:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I can see Lucario-Sheik being fairly even. Characters routinely survive to like 130% against Sheik then aura eats everything

Top Bottom