• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght have I mentioned that the image quality of your avi really distresses me

a lot

EDIT: also I wanna change mine so gorls what do you think I should change it to

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm on mobile like 98% of the time so it doesn't bother me lol.

I want to change it, but I'm at work and my picture is on my WiiU.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Also sass queen Ke$ha Zelda has perfectly cut round hair like how even

I can't deal tbh

Change your avi to something that is soo spot on that it fits Sheik perfectly!

I feel really violated right now

why is my post being put in a spoiler lol rip free post

update: fixed it

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Also sass queen Ke$ha Zelda has perfectly cut round hair like how even

I can't deal tbh

I feel really violated right now

why is my post being put in a spoiler lol rip free post
Okey, real talk, try going to Zero chan.com and search up Sheik there.

Good Avatar-Worthy images.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
3 words

Fab

U

Lous
That's three words, a number and a letter.

Okey, real talk, try going to Zero chan.com and search up Sheik there.

Good Avatar-Worthy images.
Lmao I'm asking because I actually wanna change my avi to something that is not cosplaying genderqueermystery ninja Zelda.

My issue is that I'm not in any other fandoms right now lol.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
That's three words, a number and a letter.

Lmao I'm asking because I actually wanna change my avi to something that is not cosplaying genderqueermystery ninja Zelda.

Just saying. The site is there.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

Just pick a random waifu avi and if anyone questions it, just say that their waifu is ****.

Works every time.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Just pick a random waifu avi and if anyone questions it, just say that their waifu is ****.

Works every time.
Benishigure should use this waifu. I promise she won't go yandere on you. :p

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What is happening? This thread is halfway down on my watched threads list. Is the universe retracting or something?

Bacon is amazing.

Like really, it's kinda overrated but I can't hate on it.

Also, @ TTTTTsd TTTTTsd you still think Falco isn't that good? Just asking because opinions are cool

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Bacon is amazing.

Like really, it's kinda overrated but I can't hate on it.

Also, @ TTTTTsd TTTTTsd you still think Falco isn't that good? Just asking because opinions are cool
I think Falco's a lot better than he was. Still prolly low tier but not bottom anymore (I used to think he was arguably bottom 10-15) but now he seems like, solidly in the low middle area for me. His punish game being super reliable in comparison and just better data and consistency overall propel him in my eyes.

Not a great char but improved! Hell yes. @ Ffamran Ffamran is probably like, still doing the spinarooni about these improvements I HOPE because MY old M.D. Main didn't get nearly this much love.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
@ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Raven~Chan, I need some tips for the Pika~
I...uh.

Alright, yes, I took this long to respond because I was a bit floored. Nobody's ever called me Raven-chan before, sue my yellow ass.
Luckily my cheeks are already red.

I'll be honest, I am likely one of the least qualified pikas on the boards to take advice from, because I both lab and play with the frequency of a lethargic donut, and it shows up in my play (ask @Koiba, @IsmaR, @Moydow, or @Wintropic Kitten). But I can offer a few things I've heard.

Tilts are your friend. Dtilt is your best friend. Utilt juggles like a goddamn circus clown at low percents, if you catch someone in it.

Don't be afraid to chase offsides for a gimp. When so inclined, Pika goes deeper than damn near anyone.
Heyooooo.

Heavy Skull Bash is a solid kill move. The rest are recovery only. Don't get cute unless you want to find out what someone's OOS options are, and eat one.

QA is your friend. Crossups with QA are also your friend.

The objectively best taunt is a backwards crawl.

For anything else, ESAM's got a guide more worth asking than me. But I'm touched you'd ask me, thank you.

hey anyone wanna do some 3ds right now?
Oh hell why not.

Let me caffinate to prepare for the slaughter.

Last edited:
I think Falco's a lot better than he was. Still prolly low tier but not bottom anymore (I used to think he was arguably bottom 10-15) but now he seems like, solidly in the low middle area for me. His punish game being super reliable in comparison and just better data and consistency overall propel him in my eyes.

Not a great char but improved! Hell yes. @ Ffamran Ffamran is probably like, still doing the spinarooni about these improvements I HOPE because MY old M.D. Main didn't get nearly this much love.
I think he's somewhere around mid to low-mid tier too. I hope more people try to pick him up (Keit4r0 seems to love Falco atm)

Edit: Ally won with Falco btw (with a little bit of Mario usage)

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
The comment about Vaporwave in べにしぐれ's location reminded me of this:

I had originally posted it on @Indigo Jeans' profile but it's good enough to repost. Cruel Angel's Thesis is such a gem of a song.

BTW how's that other Gainax anime going pants boy? :smirk:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I think he's somewhere around mid to low-mid tier too. I hope more people try to pick him up (Keit4r0 seems to love Falco atm)

Yeah good ol' Flaco is really sound as of this update. Feels like a legit char.

Also real talk that avatar is cute, I'd ask for a source but it's probably something I should know (hint: I shouldn't know it I'm really bad about watching anime AAAA)

Yeah good ol' Flaco is really sound as of this update. Feels like a legit char.

Also real talk that avatar is cute, I'd ask for a source but it's probably something I should know (hint: I shouldn't know it I'm really bad about watching anime AAAA)
Accel World. The girl's name is Kuroyukihime

I need glasses since without them, anything past 15 cm becomes blurry and unreadable.

Yeah, I think I have bad eyes.
Thank god I'm not the only one! lol
That is what PMs and profile pages are for. I don't mind. Wouldn't be the first time :)
Sooooo....... Is this like permission to raid a profile page? :secretkpop:
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght have I mentioned that the image quality of your avi really distresses me

a lot

EDIT: also I wanna change mine so gorls what do you think I should change it to
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH GORL YOU HAVE CHOICES!!!
upload_2015-6-25_0-7-56.png
upload_2015-6-25_0-8-47.jpeg

upload_2015-6-25_0-8-58.png
I just need somebody to post, so I can show more and not have my soul erased! :^)
inb4 @ Soul. Soul. says "hello"

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I...uh.

Alright, yes, I took this long to respond because I was a bit floored. Nobody's ever called me Raven-chan before, sue my yellow ***.
Luckily my cheeks are already red.

I'll be honest, I am likely one of the least qualified pikas on the boards to take advice from, because I both lab and play with the frequency of a lethargic donut, and it shows up in my play (ask @Koiba, @IsmaR, @Moydow, or @Wintropy). But I can offer a few things I've heard.

Tilts are your friend. Dtilt is your best friend. Utilt juggles like a goddamn circus clown at low percents, if you catch someone in it.

Don't be afraid to chase offsides for a gimp. When so inclined, Pika goes deeper than damn near anyone.
Heyooooo.

Heavy Skull Bash is a solid kill move. The rest are recovery only. Don't get cute unless you want to find out what someone's OOS options are, and eat one.

QA is your friend. Crossups with QA are also your friend.

The objectively best taunt is a backwards crawl.

For anything else, ESAM's got a guide more worth asking than me. But I'm touched you'd ask me, thank you.

Oh hell why not.

Let me caffinate to prepare for the slaughter.
sorry i was getting the rugby shirt from a friend

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Ally's the best Falco I've seen after patch 1.0.8. Ally in general is a good player and he just works with characters well. He short hops double lasers for followups and edgeguards and it freaking works!

Keitaro, I don't know, but the Falco boards users kinda trash on his play style even though I link other random, but decent players. Maybe it's because Keitaro's a more defensive player which leads to more campy play and doing lame, but rewarding plays. At the same time, I feel like Keitaro's in a phase where he's not comfortable with his characters and trying to figure things out. Of the five I've seen, his Mii Brawler and Link seem to have the most control and confidence. Even his Roy seems to flow better than his Diddy and Falco. I'm sure he'll figure it out, but it's just weird watching him when you know he can do better and play much cleaner.

Wished I could see more of GimR, Cyro, Pawclaw, and the Falco boards users' alongside Keitaro's more. Liquid's Falco is also really clean, but really minimalistic. It's like just pure fundamentals which is good, but you kind of do need to cheese people out sometimes. Could work on MU knowledge too since his recent matches against Soronie's Roy was bad. Yes, Roy's new, but you can at least learn basics about Roy. I remember his fight against a Wario... Roadkill pheasant.

Last edited:
Wait, what?!?! Woah, woah, woah! @Nairo, did you hear about this?! A full HD remake of the After Years! Woop!
AND A NEW DISSIDIA FOR PS4?! @Mericus gorl now we can have those matches!
Squeenix just please take my money!

Last edited:
Top Bottom