• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Since I've finished S2 of Kiniro Mosaic.

Should I continue watching Shirobako, or shall I watch Rolling Girls or Punchline? :V

Also, I've now beaten the Final Boss of Puzzle & Dragons Z. So I'm now in the post game for both the original and Mario versions. :V

MORE MONSTERS FOR ME TO COLLECT! o3o

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
@ EODM07 EODM07 why do I sometimes randomly download your replays when I go online? I just got one of you and @Koiba vs @ Nammy12 Nammy12 and someone with the tag Hails. Plus a Home Run Contest replay. Is there a setting to automatically download your friend's replays?

Edit: Nvm, I forgot you could send replays directly to friends oops. :p

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@ EODM07 EODM07 why do I sometimes randomly download your replays when I go online? I just got one of you and @Koiba vs @ Nammy12 Nammy12 and someone with the tag Hails. Plus a Home Run Contest replay. Is there a setting to automatically download your friend's replays?

Hails is @bluecrow btw

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Nah. We just randomly send them to people. :yeahboi:
We can decide who to send them to. :3
So I sent my :4feroy: clip to almost everyone to show how ridiculously good he is at it.

Suck it Melee Ganon.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

I don't think I sent any replays.
I'm not even sure if I have any of my own saved, all the ones in my vault are of other people.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Started a new town in acnl

Caught an arowana, okay

Then, later on, caught a dorado. I walked a bit more, caught another. Then, one immediately spawned right at the same place after I caught him. Then went to someones wealthy town and sold them for 66,000 bells. On my first fishing session lol

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
kinda late but:

Pichu (This WILL happen. it MUST happen. its the will of the gods.)

Toon Zelda (for an alternate zelda for matchup purposes)

Young Link (first smash main ever. the nostalgia would be incredible, despite i still play melee)

anything else i dont really care about, but characters i think SHOULD be in smash:

Pichu (Duh)

Toon Zelda (No bias with either of these)

Wolf/Krystal. i never played wolf but they shouldnt have removed him, seriously.

Theres more but the list would be pretty long. these are just the most important
I don't like your font color, it reminds me of those terrible peach flavored Popsicles.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I don't like your font color, it reminds me of those terrible peach flavored Popsicles.
I don't like fullmoons or wifeuracconbls because I use white theme

And that's king harkinian to you

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>goes online to do an online tourney match
>sees that @ Macchiato Macchiato and @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 are going to fight
>sees that Thomas has made a room and is waiting
>sees that Andrew has made a room and is waiting
>MFW

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Started a new town in acnl

Caught an arowana, okay

Then, later on, caught a dorado. I walked a bit more, caught another. Then, one immediately spawned right at the same place after I caught him. Then went to someones wealthy town and sold them for 66,000 bells. On my first fishing session lol
That reminds me of the time I caught 3 golden stags in a single island run.

D

Deleted member

Gorlsss I went to a party with some peeps yesterday and it was hella fun. I came back at 11 pm with my head hurting. I woke up literally 30 minutes ago. It's 4:50 pm right now.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh man so many times where I face a good Little Mac and he seems to be on his way to 3 stock me and then I suddenly win.

This time I didn't even gimp the guy once.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oh man so many times where I face a good Little Mac and he seems to be on his way to 3 stock me and then I suddenly win.

This time I didn't even gimp the guy once.
You gimped him 3 times?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Since I finished one of the currently airing Anime.

What do you girls think I should watch next? :3

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Did my bracket matches today for my online tourney and wtf they were a bit cancerous but I managed to calm myself and get the Ws.

:4zelda:vs:4lucario: (2-1)
First match both of us were at high percentages on our last stock but I caught him hanging on the ledge for too long and Dsmashed him at the perfect position. But Lucario is dumb and can kill at like 80% with Force Palm and that's how I lost the second match. And also it was VERY LAGGY. But the 3rd match I got a 2-stock because I was 200% mad. :^)

:4zelda:vs :4mario:(2-1)
Mario is cancerous. I can't punish his whiff Usmashes. He would always sidestep my grab and USMASH ME AGAIN AND I DIED SEND HALP. Usmash -> Sidestep -> Usmash -> Sidestep confirmed broken pls nerf. Ended up taking the first game, losing the second game because of the flowchart, but 2-stocked him the 3rd game because I was 300% mad. :secretkpop:

My next opponent will most likely be the guy who's 10th in my region's PR. But I might call him a fraud sometimes heehee. He's also the elder brother of the Mario player so I can see where he gets his cancerous traits from. He used to play :4ness:and I'm 99% confident I can beat that, but now he's playing :4luigi:and how the hell do I fight that smh :^(

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Maybe I should take part in an online tournament.

Maybe I can do some of those nice Edgeguard KOs I did with Roy before online. His Neutral B is so good for offstage edgeguarding. Plus being able to act out of it just as the burst is about to dissipate makes it even better.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Gorls who should I main alongside :4lucas:? While I love :4kirby:and :4shulk:, I just don't seem to be getting good results from them.
Edit: I'm thinking about :4zss::4yoshi::4palutena:or :4peach:? :ohwell:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Watch Cowboy bebop so you can lose your sax virginity. having sax is so pleasurable.
I'll definitely give it a shot. Since it's made by the same guy who did Space Dandy.
So you know it's going to be good. :yeahboi:

Shame I only saw the Cowboy Bebop Movie. But I loved that film.

prepare to rage.png

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Gorls who should I main alongside :4lucas:? While I love :4kirby:and :4shulk:, I just don't seem to be getting good results from them.
Edit: I'm thinking about :4zss::4yoshi::4palutena:or :4peach:? :ohwell:
Hmm later tonight when we train some, I can try to help you out on this and give you feedback. Do you want to main them to cover for Lucas' bad matchups, or just because you like them? I feel like Lucas has an easier time handling some characters that Zelda just can't, so maybe one that you like and cover bad MU's would be ideal. Even if you don't get the best results, that's not anything that some training can't fix.

Last edited:
Top Bottom