• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, in case any of your gorls were wondering why I decided to main Zelda, it was her unbeatable levels of sass and because I'm secretly a masochist :secretkpop:

Real answer: She's like the only character I feel comfortable playing as, the rest of the cast don't click with me.
Robin and Zelda?
You must have a thing for low tier magic :starman:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
That Down B needs some nerfing, I've heard that it can't be countered, it should have worked like a counter, by only punching if hit.
You should be able to counter it if it's not fully charged. If fully charged, it's unblockable, meaning shields, counters, and super armor fail against it (fun to watch people try to counter KO Punch lol). That said, Focus Attack is an extremely strong move.

You'll probably start your own FA because FG turned into 20:4ryu::4ryu:
I'm pretty sure it's actually 20:4feroy::4feroy:. I've seen more Roys than Ryus but both are common. Lucas a little less so but still popular.

I really need to start focusing more on my chosen characters. I think I'll go random in FG usually and only use a select few with friends.

I've been using Mewtwo more recently. He has a lot of good stuff but his large frame and light weight are just so bad, especially when most of his attacks aren't that fast. I've been working to improve though. UTilt has a lot of uses, falling UAir continues low percent juggles really well, Jab is great for snuffing approaches (the whole combo doesn't clank, not just the first hit, but generally just the first hit is better. I was clanking with Upperdash Arms, lol). I barely occurred to me to jump after cancelling Shadow Ball charge with a shield. But I'm sure I don't use Confusion properly, I can barely find ways to fit in Disable, and I like DAir too much. I'd like to play against you sometime @Spirst to see what I can pick up.

Smashboards fixed Mewtwo's sprite BTW.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast, just going to be browsing around for now.
Also, somehow when I woke up. I was on the opposite side of my bed. Instead of sleeping on my pillow, I was sleeping at the other end. o.o
You do some weird stuff in your sleep.

I might practice more with :4feroy:. Really having fun with him. :yeahboi:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You should be able to counter it if it's not fully charged. If fully charged, it's unblockable, meaning shields, counters, and super armor fail against it (fun to watch people try to counter KO Punch lol). That said, Focus Attack is an extremely strong move.

I'm pretty sure it's actually 20:4feroy::4feroy:. I've seen more Roys than Ryus but both are common. Lucas a little less so but still popular.

I really need to start focusing more on my chosen characters. I think I'll go random in FG usually and only use a select few with friends.

I've been using Mewtwo more recently. He has a lot of good stuff but his large frame and light weight are just so bad, especially when most of his attacks aren't that fast. I've been working to improve though. UTilt has a lot of uses, falling UAir continues low percent juggles really well, Jab is great for snuffing approaches (the whole combo doesn't clank, not just the first hit, but generally just the first hit is better. I was clanking with Upperdash Arms, lol). I barely occurred to me to jump after cancelling Shadow Ball charge with a shield. But I'm sure I don't use Confusion properly, I can barely find ways to fit in Disable, and I like DAir too much. I'd like to play against you sometime @Spirst to see what I can pick up.

Smashboards fixed Mewtwo's sprite BTW.
I've seen Ryu mostly, but that's just the people that I have randomly gone up against so it will be different for everyone.

It is really rare to see anyone who is not a DLC character though.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Oh, late, but looking at the roster and listing characters with all SHAC aerials:

:4darkpit::4luigi::4olimar::4pit::4villager:

Possibles (don't remember on one or two):
:4diddy:(NAir) :4jigglypuff: (DAir) :4robinm:(DAir)

Not s long list. And them you have my main who doesn't have any, RIP.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast, just going to be browsing around for now.
Also, somehow when I woke up. I was on the opposite side of my bed. Instead of sleeping on my pillow, I was sleeping at the other end. o.o
You do some weird stuff in your sleep.

I might practice more with :4feroy:. Really having fun with him. :yeahboi:

One day I woke up in the middle of my living room floor when I know for a fact I fell asleep on my bed.

That was a very strange experience.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
There's so much fanart of Toon Link in Zelda's dress now thanks to Tri Force Heroes.

But why would he want to make himself an inferior character. I mean he suddenly becomes the most stylish anybody not Zelda could get, but is it worth needing to nerf yourself to bottom five or something??

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
One day I woke up in the middle of my living room floor when I know for a fact I fell asleep on my bed.

That was a very strange experience.
Yeah. The only other thing I do in my sleep sometimes is I sometimes just take off my shirt without even knowing, and its either just thrown near my bookshelf or on my deskchair.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
You're too generous :D
Zelda isn't bad.

She just needs to like, fight someone that doesn't know what their doing. Or take advantage of people sleeping when fighting her because she's herself.

Very valid tactics.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yeah. The only other thing I do in my sleep sometimes is I sometimes just take off my shirt without even knowing, and its either just thrown near my bookshelf or on my deskchair.
I wish I had the Carly Rae Jepsen gif ready to paste at all times just like @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 .
Anybody want to wii u wifi?
I might be able to do it in an hour and a half? My living room was painted so I had to unplug my TV and move it.

If you can do it then let me know.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I mean he suddenly becomes the most stylish anybody not Zelda could get, but is it worth needing to nerf yourself to bottom five or something??
Obviously:yoshi:

We may not have viability, mobility, or that mysterious thing called "good frame data" but at least we have sass and style

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I know the whole E3 propagander is in the past now.

But I found the perfect image to sum up all those who were not happy with some of the games they showed. :yeahboi:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I wish I had the Carly Rae Jepsen gif ready to paste at all times just like @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 .

I might be able to do it in an hour and a half? My living room was painted so I had to unplug my TV and move it.

Okay, tag me when you're ready. I should be able to unless I fall back asleep.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Obviously:yoshi:

We may not have viability, mobility, or that mysterious thing called "good frame data" but at least we have sass and style
We have Dtaunt!

That gives all your opponents high sodium levels and eventually we'll just straight up outlive all the other mains and only Zelda will be played.

The year is 20SassSass.....

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

I got your back bebe =3

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Oh, late, but looking at the roster and listing characters with all SHAC aerials:

:4darkpit::4luigi::4olimar::4pit::4villager:

Possibles (don't remember on one or two):
:4diddy:(NAir) :4jigglypuff: (DAir) :4robinm:(DAir)

Not s long list. And them you have my main who doesn't have any, RIP.
Wait what's SHAC? ._____________________.

Smh

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
^Short Hop Auto Cancel. :4link: has them too except Dair/Uair.
Most characters have at least one. :4gaw::4greninja::4lucas::4feroy::4shulk: don't have any to my knowledge (need to check with @FullMoon on Greninja and Lucas). :4megaman: is a special case, none of his technically autocancel but he can transition NAir into Jab/FTilt as he lands.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Most characters have at least one. :4gaw::4greninja::4lucas::4feroy::4shulk: don't have any to my knowledge (need to check with @FullMoon on Greninja and Lucas). :4megaman: is a special case, none of his technically autocancel but he can transition NAir into Jab/FTilt as he lands.
What about Ike?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yea =3

But it's a terrible shame that you suck at stealing someone's joke

:secretkpop:
Wait, how did you read that?!

I deleted it!

Also I hate you.

He's got FAir and BAir. All his aerials lag horribly if used offstage though.
That actually makes a lot of sense. I try to bair off stage to get the stage spike but if I whiff I almost die from all the lag.

I just thought bair had low lag always.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Top Bottom