• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Attempting to buy Roy again then. Thanks for the advice Nash <3

Also seeing usmash kill at earlier percents than in Brawl is the weirdest thing ever like wtf Sakuratena pls

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
So while everyone is enjoying the changes i'm looking the download time INCREASING.
Pls Sakurai buff the eshop

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Assuming no hit frame changes since I can't prove any like Fair being faster, Falco got nerfed. The only buffs were Nair might have autolink angles to improve connection and Fair does 1% more in the air. Uair and Nair do 1% less, Dair apparently can't jab lock anymore, and Fair's landing hitbox does 2% less. Thanks for nerfing the crap character, developers, though I wanted more severe ones to see a freakout from people, but oh well.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Assuming no hit frame changes since I can't prove any like Fair being faster, Falco got nerfed. The only buffs were Nair might have autolink angles to improve connection and Fair does 1% more in the air. Uair and Nair do 1% less, Dair apparently can't jab lock anymore, and Fair's landing hitbox does 2% less. Thanks for nerfing the crap character, developers, though I wanted more severe ones to see a freakout from people, but oh well.
waiT, they....NERFED, Falco? :scared:

That was possible? SMH

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The Eshop is still in disaster mode so I'm not going to bother trying until tonight when things hopefully have calmed down smh. Guess I'll kill time by going on Roll Glory and killing people with usmash at 80% :^)

Airswimmer

Smash Rookie
Why do they keep doing this?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I may not post here much but this thread is pretty much my home on smashboards. Even if Zelda is only my third most played character at this point.

I need to be stupid somewhere but I feel like Shulk's f-air landing lag was reduced. I think. **** placebo

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I made a couple posts for Rosalina, Bowser Jr, and Robin.

(For Rosalina, it says "You Are The Grand Star!" Bowser Jr. "Be a Boss!" Robin: "Do you like Darkness?")

Ryu is weirrrrd. You would think all my years of using the fighting ability with Kirby would've helped with how long to hold the button but nope. Also, always forgetting how to perform the alternate versions of attacks.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Finally trying to buy them, but stinking high traffic

I hope I like Roy

How's the miiverse stage, how does it work with the notes?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why do they keep doing this?
Why would anybody nerf Falco in this game
waiT, they....NERFED, Falco? :scared:

That was possible? SMH
For ***** and giggles. They literally rearranged his damage with his aerials and potentially weakened some for no reason like it's difficult to land a Fair's landing hit on purpose and Uair was never a problem. If Fair's faster, then cool, Nair being weaker, but connecting better is cool, and Dair apparently can't slam people into the ground anymore. It'll spike in the air, do a regular hit with the late hit, or it'll send people upwards without the ground bounce if he hits them on the ground. Cool, they can't tech it since the hit lag gave you a warning, but now, Falco can't do those frame cancel locks which were hella difficult to pull off, especially in the heat of battle. Overall: nerfed with Nair's better connection and potentially Fair's better startup for compensation.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Finally trying to buy them, but stinking high traffic

I hope I like Roy

How's the miiverse stage, how does it work with the notes?
The miiverse stage is pretty cool. The notes pop up randomly, though if you get the smash ball the screen floods with about 4 of them pertaining to your character. There are also a bunch of crowd nosies cheering.

I overall love the stage. Made a few posts myself as mentioned previously.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Finally caught up with everything.

Saw the presentation. Only good thing about it was that my favorite N64 stages are coming back.

Now all the stages I wanted from 64 will be here. Awesome.
It sounds like :4zelda:got:4mewtwo:'s up smash power.

Got to give this a try. She might actually be fun to use now.

Eshop's crashing like anything. Very annoying.

Did manage to get the update downloaded though.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Hey gorls, I'm hearing good things about Zelda, would someone be so kind as to tell a fellow sista what happened to our lovely queen ? Unless there's a thread somewhere, then feel free to lynch me on the spot.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The soft hit of D-Air can lock, the hard hit doesn't.
That was my mistake.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Everyone already knows this but if you check your NOTICES, it says GAME BALANCE ADJUSTMENTS so go wild finding what got buffed/nerfed/changed.

Me=:080:but hey, it's something.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Omg the eshop is still getting errors

I finally have the chnlance to buy them and THEN it keeps crashing on me

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Everyone already knows this but if you check your NOTICES, it says GAME BALANCE ADJUSTMENTS so go wild finding what got buffed/nerfed/changed.

Me=:080:but hey, it's something.
Thanks gorl. I have yet to download everything, I'm waiting for things to slow down. :)

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Arises from the grave.

Zelda massive Usmash buffs.

Nair > Farore Elevator Combos.

My heart can't take this.

Top Bottom